Jonjon79

Changes to the general license

There is a number if threads on here today regarding Mark Averys blog, if you can put a genuine point/argument across, then get on and do so BUT keep it civil or it'll be pulled...

Now, if your not so good at that sort of thing, then under each of the comments is a thumbs up or down vote for that comment.... Get on there and supportthose that are supporting you with their comments and arguments.... SHOW YOUR SUPPORT with the simple click of a button....!!!

13 minutes ago, chrismdd said:

I agree with everything, apart from the parts about Piers Morgan, I assume the author didn’t watch the interview with the South African big game hunter. Morgan will argue the opposite option with little knowledge of what he’s talking about just to have the argument. But, well written and the correct way to go, if only falling on deaf ears. 

Thats a pretty epic post on the pigeon forum there. I doubt mouch will come of it. Unfortunately. It's past news now.

From what I have read in various forums, internet, BASC etc, I really think we will just have to wait and see what is going to happen as there is a certain amount of fake news floating around so who knows what is actually correct.

Phil

• Like 1

In the UK domestic cats kill 37 million birds a year.
Packham hasn't mentioned that but of course it would probably upset cat owners.

• Like 1