Changes to the general license

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I am inclined to agree with Matt here and as it was only announced at 3.30pm BASC have had no time to do anything as yet plus the CLA will be up in arms and the farmers union plus the young farmers as

Thanks for your support Sue Fisher        

I thought I would share this with you lot, I’m not sure on the legality of sharing the email that has just been passed to me so I won’t post it on here the email is from an MP from Yorkshire, he

Posted Images

9 hours ago, Deker said:

So, it would appear that if you comply with the conditions and get your application logged, then advise NE after the work,  i.e. deal with a load of malarkey then you can shoot.

Fortunately for me at this time, I have no pressing jobs involving these particular GL so I hope things will have resolved themselves a bit by the time I need to. 

Canada geese are my main concern in the short term but......

If that was took out the back of Si's place they all safe Mac, that fecker could not hit himself in the foot lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
56 minutes ago, delswal said:

If that was taken out the back of Si's, Mac its safe anyway, that fecker could not hit himself in the foot lol 

Sorry i could not make it to yours this morning Del

had to leave sharpish this morning im sure si would of filled you in on the situation Del

over my mam

hows you any way mate

atvbjimmy:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

8 hours ago, bigmac 97kt said:

Sorry i could not make it to yours this morning Del

had to leave sharpish this morning im sure si would of filled you in on the situation Del

over my mam

hows you any way mate

Yeah Si did mention you had to be away pal, no probs always another time. I am ok pal on the mend, getting better day by day, few more weeks should see me almost back to norm pal 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, delswal said:

Yeah Si did mention you had to be away pal, no probs always another time. I am ok pal on the mend, getting better day by day, few more weeks should see me almost back to norm pal 

Good then i can come down and show you how to shoot lol:whistling:

19 minutes ago, LuckOrJudgement said:

The behaviour of some people is disgusting and they are not part of any shooting community I belong to, I can’t stand the man and when horrible things happen to him it gives me a warm feeling inside but these acts are not helping one bit, I’ve never been of the opinion that you should shoot it just because you can and there should always be a reason for doing so, on some of my permission we have jays, I don’t shoot these because they are not in significant numbers where as the magpies are a major problem, I feel if more people were aware of what’s around them then the different species could be managed more effectively 

• Like 4

I agree it doesn't help at all (although I had to smile at the woodcock in the article) The actions of a few serve to stereotype all shooters as a bunch of primitive yobs and that's not on.

The issue I have with CP is his inability to recognise the service done to nature on an increasing crowded island by those who enjoy shooting sports.

All the people I know who shoot live in the countryside and like me they have a deep love of nature and an interest in preserving it.

• Like 3
2 hours ago, LuckOrJudgement said:

I agree it doesn't help at all (although I had to smile at the woodcock in the article) The actions of a few serve to stereotype all shooters as a bunch of primitive yobs and that's not on.

The issue I have with CP is his inability to recognise the service done to nature on an increasing crowded island by those who enjoy shooting sports.

All the people I know who shoot live in the countryside and like me they have a deep love of nature and an interest in preserving it.

I agree completely pal. I have to say im of the age where i grew up seeing him a lot on tv and i leart a lot about bird id etc from him and dare i say had quite a lot of respect for him.......until hes instigated this mess. Ban him from broadcasting full stop.

7 hours ago, LuckOrJudgement said:

is there any proof of it being pissed off hunters???

I doubt it, the hardcore antis pull of all sorts of sh1t to drop us in it... ive been grassed up to land owners and the police by people saying things that are bollox!

hears mr trusting save the word being busted lying about harrier nests, cant seem to find the original?

the mans a narcissi 

231283470_Screenshot2019-04-30at18_40_01.png.34abb4741b012634fd538b80b9546514.png

• Like 1

The man is more full of schise than a curry house toilet on Sunday morning.Remember the "Rapter" poisoning by nasty gamekeepers that turned out to be the stupid Kite feeders buying dead carcases that had been put down by Vets .Funnily enough the lethal dose of anasteatic in the meat killed the birds as proved by autopsy ,no apology ,no retraction the man is a lying worm that twists words .

Trouble is Chlis is the messiah to the great unwashed that hang on his every word which can only end bad for us till he loses the vacuum of publicity which the Biased Bunch of Commies <BBC> Wont do

• Like 3

There is a number if threads on here today regarding Mark Averys blog, if you can put a genuine point/argument across, then get on and do so BUT keep it civil or it'll be pulled...

Now, if your not so good at that sort of thing, then under each of the comments is a thumbs up or down vote for that comment.... Get on there and supportthose that are supporting you with their comments and arguments.... SHOW YOUR SUPPORT with the simple click of a button....!!!