Changes to the general license

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I am inclined to agree with Matt here and as it was only announced at 3.30pm BASC have had no time to do anything as yet plus the CLA will be up in arms and the farmers union plus the young farmers as

Thanks for your support Sue Fisher        

I thought I would share this with you lot, I’m not sure on the legality of sharing the email that has just been passed to me so I won’t post it on here the email is from an MP from Yorkshire, he

Posted Images

Well ive just filled in the Natural England complaint form and oh boy will they have an interesting read. Professional but firm and basically just bringing to their attention that a huge tidal wave of trouble will be coming their way from farmers and estate owners if their decision to get bent over by packhams tree huggers doesnt get overturned?

• Like 2

Seems this is the paperwork, or something super similair, we have to fill out, if, we have to fill it out of course.

FOR EACH PERM ?

https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/711736/a08-take-wild-birds-for-health-safety-form_May_2018.pdf

My land owners are gonna tell me to do one if I ask them to help me with this shit.

• Confused 1
2 minutes ago, Rez said:

Seems this is the paperwork, or something super similair, we have to fill out, if, we have to fill it out of course.

FOR EACH PERM ?

https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/711736/a08-take-wild-birds-for-health-safety-form_May_2018.pdf

My land owners are gonna tell me to do one if I ask them to help me with this shit.

Oh my lord Rez, that is beyond a joke. I think 13 pages per perm is crazy but I suppose they want to put people off and will not go down well with shooters and farmers. I think I will print a few off and slowly digest it all because i am slow..................

Phil

3 minutes ago, Rez said:

FOR EACH PERM ?

Holy s#it!!!!

Thats a ridiculous amount of bull#*it to wade through. I think most of my owners would tell me to sod off and deal with the problem themselves with a lamp at night and really break some laws rather than subject themselves to that crap. Who wrote it out, Chris Packham??

• Like 1
1 minute ago, mattwhite said:

Holy s#it!!!!

Thats a ridiculous amount of bull#*it to wade through. I think most of my owners would tell me to sod off and deal with the problem themselves with a lamp at night and really break some laws rather than subject themselves to that crap. Who wrote it out, Chris Packham??

Many a true word spoken in jest me thinks Matt.

Phil

• Like 1