Bless the Christians

1 minute ago, delswal said:

No? what do you think the RAF did? They never joined to decide what they not going to do either. Yeah blowing them out of the water might be a bit drastic.................................maybe just putting a few rounds in the inflatables might stop them at least 10 mile of shore

Why not send Diane Abbot out to scare them , she’s make me turn the other way that’s for certain. And then put a few rounds in her inflatable.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

They should row up to Barking, they would  think they had gone round in a f***ing circle ! Lol 

Thirty-six suspected illegal immigrants have been intercepted in the English Channel by Border Force as they attempted to reach the UK. The Coastguard assisted the officers in bringing the occupants

Posted Images

1 hour ago, shovel leaner said:

While I see where you are coming from , I don’t think our lads in the navy joined up to blow  civilians, maybe women and children out of the water . We just need to stop being seen as this “honey pot”. They aren’t refugees, they stopped being refugees when they left the first safe country they fled to . They are economic migrants. We need to be less attractive than France, that’s all , simple, no gun boats or missiles , just common sense policies. 

When I said gun boats I was not implying to shoot any body. Just use are Navy to do the job and turn them around. 

Cheers Arry

On 22/04/2019 at 20:25, green lurchers said:

Thirty-six suspected illegal immigrants have been intercepted in the English Channel by Border Force as they attempted to reach the UK.
The Coastguard assisted the officers in bringing the occupants of three boats to safety off the Kent coast on Monday morning.
In the first incident, a Border Force cutter was scrambled in the early hours to intercept a small boat.
A group of 11 men on board, who said they were Iranian and Iraqi, were brought on to the Border Force vessel and taken to Dover, where they were medically assessed and transferred to immigration officials for interview.
In the second incident, a second small boat was found with 15 people on board. The men, women and children said they were Iraqi and were brought to Dungeness by the RNLI before being handed over to immigration officials.
And a short while later, the Border Force intercepted a third boat with nine men and one woman on board. They said there were Iranian and were brought to Dover “ and will live happily ever after with houses  and free money  never to work again ? bless the Christians and the taxpayers lol 

Don’t matter, they can add them to the 6 million f***ing oddmarks already living in London !

In the grand scheme of millions, what’s 20 or 30 between friends !

Maybe if they are decent, hard working types they can go and live with Max ! 

• Haha 1
14 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

So long as they not Punjab Indians.

After a few generations they think they know everything about everything lol ??

And some will know f**k all about f**k all ! Lol

• Haha 1
24 minutes ago, mackem said:

More boats have landed today,some sources say 8 some say 13,a decent summer will see a mini armada heading for kent/Essex shoreline.

They should row up to Barking, they would  think they had gone round in a f***ing circle ! Lol 

• Haha 7
On 29/05/2019 at 06:07, WILF said:

Don’t matter, they can add them to the 6 million f***ing oddmarks already living in London !

In the grand scheme of millions, what’s 20 or 30 between friends !

Maybe if they are decent, hard working types they can go and live with Max ! 

There are enough dead beats in Hartlepool, don't need any more importing ffs

1 hour ago, WILF said:

That’s so fkn true I grew up there can remember  1  West Indian in my class  as you know it’s changed a fair bit it saddens me enough to not cut through barking on the way home from that foreign country called London. What the fk have they done ?

Just to throw a little spanner at the immigration row. 

My wife has polycystic kidneys , in Feb she had a flare up and went to the clinic , she was in for a night or so , before being discharged. A week or so later she had a repeat prescription.  

Upon collection she ticked the certificate box she normally does as she has one due to our kids etc. 

She has two jobs . Both part time , I work full time , we get about 29 quid a week child benefit due to our combined income. 

This morning a letter landed, due to an audit we’ve been billed for the prescription plus a 60 odd quid surcharge as the exemption cert was expired. By ten days. 

After a whinge at her for not checking , and a few jibes at “70 bar for a strip of tramadol and a few antibiotics “ I changed my mind. 

c**ts rock into this country with hiv and god knows what else and the carpet is laid out. 

Sickening really. 

We should have checked and ticked the box , but still , it’s annoying being a mid income family in a country where we are recognised less and less

• Sad 1
20 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Just to throw a little spanner at the immigration row. 

My wife has polycystic kidneys , in Feb she had a flare up and went to the clinic , she was in for a night or so , before being discharged. A week or so later she had a repeat prescription.  

Upon collection she ticked the certificate box she normally does as she has one due to our kids etc. 

She has two jobs . Both part time , I work full time , we get about 29 quid a week child benefit due to our combined income. 

This morning a letter landed, due to an audit we’ve been billed for the prescription plus a 60 odd quid surcharge as the exemption cert was expired. By ten days. 

After a whinge at her for not checking , and a few jibes at “70 bar for a strip of tramadol and a few antibiotics “ I changed my mind. 

c**ts rock into this country with hiv and god knows what else and the carpet is laid out. 

Sickening really. 

We should have checked and ticked the box , but still , it’s annoying being a mid income family in a country where we are recognised less and less

Feel for ya bud but this is the new dawn of liberal anti Christian anti white Englishman in exchange for the red carpet Middle East open arms   Defend and make it   Law to speak out against them ?but ok to de Christianise   In Most parts  ????????some one somewhere is kerr ching in the pocket over this world wide agenda to fk the Christian way of life  ??and make the working man pay for these slags in more ways than one 

Edited by green lurchers
  • Like 3
20 hours ago, green lurchers said:

Feel for ya bud but this is the new dawn of liberal anti Christian anti white Englishman in exchange for the red carpet Middle East open arms   Defend and make it   Law to speak out against them ?but ok to de Christianise   In Most parts  ????????some one somewhere is kerr ching in the pocket over this world wide agenda to fk the Christian way of life  ??and make the working man pay for these slags in more ways than one 

Couldnt agree more.....but if people dont vote against it they vote for it.....we constantly hear folk moaning about " its gone too far " and " the country is finished ".....well in that case it needs extreme measures to turn things around.....extreme measures to me are not the " oh Tommy Tommy " hang around the streets nonsense some so called patriots want to do,they just want a social club.....its simple support and voting of right wing political parties who are going to represent English people in an extreme way....and thats by putting us first.

• Like 4
1 hour ago, gnasher16 said:

Couldnt agree more.....but if people dont vote against it they vote for it.....we constantly hear folk moaning about " its gone too far " and " the country is finished ".....well in that case it needs extreme measures to turn things around.....extreme measures to me are not the " oh Tommy Tommy " hang around the streets nonsense some so called patriots want to do,they just want a social club.....its simple support and voting of right wing political parties who are going to represent English people in an extreme way....and thats by putting us first.

I see nothing wrong with putting us first and can’t see why folk get upset about it after all our grand folk fought died and went without and suffered badly so we could have  but not for  cnt who’s name no one can pronounce who comes to ponce and freeload and have not one ounce of respect or value but dislike and hate us   It’s a no brainier eh mate ???

• Like 1
22 hours ago, green lurchers said:

Please just get a manifesto up, and let us start voting for you!! I assume BBQ's in every house hold will be compulsory! 

• Haha 1
8 minutes ago, waltjnr said:

Please just get a manifesto up, and let us start voting for you!! I assume BBQ's in every house hold will be compulsory! 

Yes mate pork belly bacon rolls crispy pork and rolled shoulder all the way ????close by wickford Rayleigh Thurrock  canvey  all 70% plus leave its in our blood any one who wants to remain local  to us is a fkn weirdo ?

Edited by green lurchers
  • Haha 1