Brexit party.

2 minutes ago, green lurchers said:

Ahh the land of open borders and welcome to all   , it’ll take a few yrs as it’s a vast country but hey check them refugee  Crime  gangs  they doing well for  care in the community  would help if Trudeau gets the push for the sake of the real migrants who happen to work lol 

Could be a lot worse,i could be going back to sunderland ? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, mackem said:

Could be a lot worse,i could be going back to sunderland ? 

Eermn  it’s a debatable subject  I suppose after this Tory party and labour have showed there cards reg the migrant refugee bolax  and the vote of the far extreme right wing b*****ds that voted for change  I guess Canada looks good but if u look at London it’s not not before the scum will try to rule  look at Belgium it’s not long ?

• Sad 1
37 minutes ago, timmytree said:

Don't count on free and easy shooting. Their gun controls are probably worse than ours. Airguns over 500fps need a licence and many areas are strictly no shooting. Some built up areas you can't even plink inside town or city limits. Not even in your own building.

Theres lots of crown/municipal land to hunt on in Ontario,deer everywhere,i have even seen them in Ottawa in the city,they were trying to allow bowhunting in the city as a means of controlling them,second largest black-bear population in Canada,loads of small game,incredible amount of wildfowl,theres moose etc,there was a moose last year stopped traffic right where my womans parents live near Bayshore in Ottawa rcmp shot it,its not all doom and gloom in the land of the maple leaf.

https://www.ofah.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/Where-Can-I-Hunt-in-Ontario.pdf

• Like 3
2 hours ago, tatsblisters said:

Still got mixed feelings about this party and to be honest I would vote for UKIP if both were on the ballot paper.

It’s certainly a close one to call between the 2. Personally I just think old Nigel will do us better in the long run. I’ve only ever voted once in me life and that was for brexit and a second vote would be for farage. I will be 40 pretty soon.

• Like 2
5 hours ago, tatsblisters said:

Still got mixed feelings about this party and to be honest I would vote for UKIP if both were on the ballot paper.

Don't mate. Nige has been completely transparent all through his political career. I'll give him my trust ?

Just always bear in mind the peasants revolt and what old king Richard II came up with ? and we won't go wrong ?

• Like 1
16 hours ago, mushroom said:

Don't mate. Nige has been completely transparent all through his political career. I'll give him my trust ?

Just always bear in mind the peasants revolt and what old king Richard II came up with ? and we won't go wrong ?

You are right mate as far as the EU elections go though for local elections witch I doubt the Brexit party will have any candidates standing UKIP will get my vote as they are the only viable option for the corrupt Rotherham labour council.