Brexit party.

It doesn't work with the two main parties,they just go round and round biting their tails getting nothing done and snapping at each others heels,thats not what they are supposedly getting paid for,f**k them,its about time someone with a brain and a finger on the pulse stepped into the fray,lets see what happens,but he has bottle and isn't a soppy bollox like corbin or weak as as a limp lettuce like Theresa.

• Like 3

I like Nigel and I believe in what he’s trying to do, But whose to say the Brexit Party was formed to split the 17.4 million vote now half are going to stick with UKIP and a shed load for the newly formed Brexit Party resulting in the same shit we’ve got now Labour/ Conservative in a general election. 

Just another way of looking at it but god I hope I’m wrong because if we don’t leave the EU I think I want to go to America and claim political asylum and live happily ever after in Trumpland. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
48 minutes ago, FLATTOP said:

I like Nigel and I believe in what he’s trying to do, But whose to say the Brexit Party was formed to split the 17.4 million vote now half are going to stick with UKIP and a shed load for the newly formed Brexit Party resulting in the same shit we’ve got now Labour/ Conservative in a general election. 

Just another way of looking at it but god I hope I’m wrong because if we don’t leave the EU I think I want to go to America and claim political asylum and live happily ever after in Trumpland. 

il see ya at the airport

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
9 hours ago, FLATTOP said:

I'm suspicious about his real motives. If Nige had really meant to see through brexit he would have stayed at UKIP to fight the government instead of appointing some idiot to destroy the party and 'leaving politics' (whilst keeping his euro MP salary). The Brexit Party candidates look to be very close to the conservative party and are establishment people such as lawyers and academics. Hope I'm wrong but suspect the Brexit Party has miraculously  appeared out of nowhere to stop UKIP now that smearing people who stand up for themselves, their local community and their country as 'nazis' doesn't work anymore.

3 hours ago, DIDO.1 said:

It's no use voting brexit party if it makes a pro brexit Conservative loose their seat to Labour. 

Consider your candidates and vote wisely and tactically. 

At the moment they are concerned with the european elections in may which are proportional representation instead of first-past-the-post like British elections, so every vote counts. When reminded that we should already have been out of the european federation in march and are only participating in a euro election because the conservative government has used every trick to keep the country in, betrayed voters are going to vote against europe with the Brexit Party and UKIP.

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Caravan Monster said:

I'm suspicious about his real motives. If Nige had really meant to see through brexit he would have stayed at UKIP to fight the government instead of appointing some idiot to destroy the party and 'leaving politics' (whilst keeping his euro MP salary). The Brexit Party candidates look to be very close to the conservative party and are establishment people such as lawyers and academics. Hope I'm wrong but suspect the Brexit Party has miraculously  appeared out of nowhere to stop UKIP now that smearing people who stand up for themselves, their local community and their country as 'nazis' doesn't work anymore.

At the moment they are concerned with the european elections in may which are proportional representation instead of first-past-the-post like British elections, so every vote counts. When reminded that we should already have been out of the european federation in march and are only participating in a euro election because the conservative government has used every trick to keep the country in, betrayed voters are going to vote against europe with the Brexit Party and UKIP.

Yes your right. In the eu elections I will vote ukip or brexit 

10 hours ago, FLATTOP said:

if we don’t leave the EU I think I want to go to America and claim political asylum and live happily ever after in Trumpland. 

If we don't leave I am off to Canada,might be the push I need,see you at Terminal 2 :(

• Like 5
6 hours ago, mackem said:

If we don't leave I am off to Canada,might be the push I need,see you at Terminal 2 :(

Think we might be on the verge of a bit of a tidal wave in may with eu and local elections farage ,s new party is receiving £50 a minute in new member donation and already predicted to take 40 percent of Tory votes, could be worth waiting a while but I,d go if I were you just to be allowed to hunt in the wild how I want un bothered and have a bit of space around me ✌️✌️

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Greyman said:

Think we might be on the verge of a bit of a tidal wave in may with eu and local elections farage ,s new party is receiving £50 a minute in new member donation and already predicted to take 40 percent of Tory votes, could be worth waiting a while but I,d go if I were you just to be allowed to hunt in the wild how I want un bothered and have a bit of space around me ✌️✌️

I wanted to wait till at least one of my kids was there and settled which will be within 3 years,but f**k living in a country where the politicians take the piss out of us,if we don't get what we voted for I will f**k off sooner,they are blatantly taking the piss out of us big-time.

• Like 9
3 minutes ago, mackem said:

I wanted to wait till at least one of my kids was there and settled which will be within 3 years,but f**k living in a country where the politicians take the piss out of us,if we don't get what we voted for I will f**k off sooner,they are blatantly taking the piss out of us big-time.

Ahh the land of open borders and welcome to all   , it’ll take a few yrs as it’s a vast country but hey check them refugee  Crime  gangs  they doing well for  care in the community  would help if Trudeau gets the push for the sake of the real migrants who happen to work lol 

Edited by green lurchers
  • Haha 1