How the other half live

After spending the day with her indoors I was in need of a walk out in the countryside, so contacted almost everyone I know and with no one wanting to come out I decided to stay local and have a go at some back garden bunnies in the daylight 

so off I went to a little spot I have shot for years, now the bloke that owns the place is a cracking fella but by god he’s got some money so I walked up the side of the property and the usual half a million quids worth of cars were parked out the front, as I got to the top he was out with friends enjoying a few beers and some food in the sun, so he spotted me and came over saying that there’s loads of rabbits on the back garden and he’d come and have a go with me if that’s ok, well that’s fine with me so off we went, as we got out the back of the house he wasn’t joking there was rabbits all over mainly hopping around his bloody helicopter, I had to take a sneaky picture of it because I didn’t want to say “do you mind if I take a picture of your chopper “ in case he took it the wrong way

so sitting ourselves down on the edge of the patio we took turns at picking the rabbits off with the little .22, we managed 6 before we lost the light, he kept the 4 he shot and go myself a brace for my rabbit pies tomorrow, it was a cracking way to finish off a lovely warm day ?

459A0269-2EB0-4980-B161-980727773A1B.jpeg

DC734E82-8746-4C62-BAF3-BEB7FD8EC7C4.jpeg

• Like 11
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, terryd said:

Just goes to show not all rich people are twats lol

I think a lot of it comes down to if you were born into the money or you made your own way in life, I know plenty who were born into it through the game shooting and they are all twats 

6 minutes ago, Dave_4 said:

Admiring other men’s choppers on the net is not something I usually do, but it’s very nice ?? 

I’ll let him know he’s got an admirer next time I see him ?you never know he might let you have a go on it ?

• Thanks 1
16 hours ago, Stavross said:

I’ll let him know he’s got an admirer next time I see him ?you never know he might let you have a go on it ?

I do get motion sickness, last thing I need is to be all light headed on his chopper ?

• Haha 1