So ended up going to vets for prescription being advised to spay bitch and have the dogs nuts off , join healthcare plan for £15 a month (not insurance) and then they presented me with a £50 bill for 4 prescriptions. So I said I just want prescription they said it included a compulsory health check (weigh and feel) I said I've just paid £50 for  a piece of paper then. Also pointed out to vet that in Romania you can just go in to vets and buy whatever you want and they're within the eu rant rant.Anyways then reordered online 4 x wormer 2x bravecto and delivery  £60 so £110 all in for two dogs. Seems ridiculous to make these treatment's prescription only as they are pretty much accepted as something any dog needs throughout its life. Just a license to print money. I'll be finding another way in the future...

Edited by Balaur

is this something new that's come in or just the type of vets people are going to?

Edited by Gilbey
deleting waffle

Type of vets probably. I'm new to area and dogs weren't registered here. It can be tricky finding a good one . I needed prescription asap as I'd purchased online but local mates have put me onto decent vet. Will reregister there in time.

• Thanks 1