Kral and Artemis

What are people’s views on the puncher breaker , np02 and p15 guns . Are they any good and are they accurate and reliable. I’m thinking of getting something for the odd bit of crow shooting and don’t really want to spend a lot on something that’s not going to get much use and I’ve been looking at these but I’ve seen some mixed reviews of them and don’t want to waste my time with something that groups like a shotgun or is liable to give me nothing but hassle 

I have a p15 you mite be lucky getting one good out of the box but most need a little fettling not money spend but a bit elbow grease the barrel will need a very good clean baffles in shroud shit but when you get it sorted there not many guns as accurate and the reg in them are brilliant very consistent and shot count amazing but for the price there good little guns

• Like 1

Just been watching some Aaron Cantrell p15 vids and it does look alright . I’m going to the northern show next month and hopefully there will be one there I can have a look at and buy if I like it and it’s not too small and light . 

I recall someone on here who bought the Kral Puncher and no matter how much time and effort into getting it right, he said it was crap and I think he gave it to someone. It may have been Jimmy / bigmac97

Never tried one but have heard loads of good feedback on the P15 rifles and a good price.

Phil

• Like 1
1 minute ago, philpot said:

I recall someone on here who bought the Kral Puncher and no matter how much time and effort into getting it right, he said it was crap and I think he gave it to someone. It may have been Jimmy / bigmac97

Never tried one but have heard loads of good feedback on the P15 rifles and a good price.

Phil

That's what I thought , could sworn it was Mac?

10 hours ago, neil r said:

Just been watching some Aaron Cantrell p15 vids and it does look alright . I’m going to the northern show next month and hopefully there will be one there I can have a look at and buy if I like it and it’s not too small and light . 

People say there small but there the same length as gen4 Vulcan bulpup but half as fat so there very light there a kid called Jake on artemis site does a 50mm extended butt piece make a big difference when shouldering it

Are there different variations off the p15 , been looking at who sells them and there seems to be wildly different prices for them . The ones I saw seem to be from 399 to 599 which is a big difference if it’s for the same gun 

4 hours ago, neil r said:

Are there different variations off the p15 , been looking at who sells them and there seems to be wildly different prices for them . The ones I saw seem to be from 399 to 599 which is a big difference if it’s for the same gun 

All the same just shops charge what they want personally I would buy second hand then you can shoot it and the little glitches would have been done for you

• Like 1