they come out of the wood work

30 minutes ago, Black neck said:

New language Shaun  like it what you gone call it

there's not many left who speak the native tongue these days brother bean 

nid oes llawer ar ôl sy'n siarad y tafod brodorol y diwrnod hwn brawd ffa?

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Seen a 4 way scrap kick off 1 of the owners decided to get on the floor wi the dogs and roll about wi um for reasons only known be himself  Well he got bit 2 feck including be his own dog had to

Some silly bitch here has two French bulldogs or Boston terriers or something like them. Other day they steamed into Bron (he was on the lead). She had no leads on them and no control, so the one that

My Mrs. used to walk the russell to school with the kids and a farmer had a lakey type that was the local dog bully, always off a lead. She used to pick our dog up when he ran out but one time she did

Posted Images

44 minutes ago, shaaark said:

Lol yeah, certainly some characters about then. Your mates parents got the white cross now? Haven't been in there for a number of years now. Might take a stroll over soon ?

I've not had a pint in there for over 10 yrs mate,last time was when my mate Mikey Dragon and his mrs Frog had their wedding reception there,place was full of hairy bikers??

Just now, Daniel cain said:

I've not had a pint in there for over 10 yrs mate,last time was when my mate Mikey Dragon and his mrs Frog had their wedding reception there,place was full of hairy bikers??

That's mad, a couple of my mates are bikers, from whitchurch, and they still go in there now and again! Lol ?

• Like 1
58 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

there's not many left who speak the native tongue these days brother bean 

nid oes llawer ar ôl sy'n siarad y tafod brodorol y diwrnod hwn brawd ffa

Being a Welsh speaker is the new black

• 1 month later...

Our oldest westie is coming on 10 now. Pet dog only but he was fine with other dogs when he was younger but has been attached by other dogs a few times and I've had to get boot in. First one was a spaniel which surprised me but typical off lead type as above. Second one was a terrior when I was walking him along canal, that ended up in canal. Last one was a white German Shepard that ran out someone's house when they were saying bye to some guests. I was with my misus and both westies at the time, they tangled me up with lead tryna hide from this big dog I booted it and it spun round hit side of parked car and ran back inside then the guests leaving started having a go at me I was fuming. Managed to not do owt stupid, r lass hanging off me helped pull me round. I thought I had got boot in before it got to our dog but got home and his eye was bleeding big cut underneath and one under his chin, lucky it didn't do anymore damage. All so fast wouldn't wana try get inbetween two big dogs that were properly going for it.

Now he is terrible with other dogs. Like he wasn't to get first bite in. Last one was a black lab off lead came running over and bloke shouted don't worry he's fine with other dogs, I just said yeah but mine isn't which is why he is on a lead and I'm not stopping him. Lab cam charging over and stood straight over mine, showing proper dominance, westie had lab by throat before bloke got within 20yards. I left him to it and got him off once the bloke had hold of his mutt. Another stand up argument, this time my dog was fine.

Does my f***ing head in, wankers.