they come out of the wood work

Went to Kelmarsh show yesterday kept dog on short lead tried to walk him opposite sides when walking past other dogs, when up ahead a lot of terriers were scrapping ( lot of noise) with some others so I paused till under control. While I was stood waiting some women with an extendable lead thought it would be a good idea to introduce her labradoodle type to mine with me un aware well mines gone for it didn't make contact but this women going bloody hell to me as if it were my fault.

• Haha 1

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Seen a 4 way scrap kick off 1 of the owners decided to get on the floor wi the dogs and roll about wi um for reasons only known be himself  Well he got bit 2 feck including be his own dog had to

Some silly bitch here has two French bulldogs or Boston terriers or something like them. Other day they steamed into Bron (he was on the lead). She had no leads on them and no control, so the one that

My Mrs. used to walk the russell to school with the kids and a farmer had a lakey type that was the local dog bully, always off a lead. She used to pick our dog up when he ran out but one time she did

Posted Images

I walked around the local terrier show yesterday,was plenty of knob heads letting their dogs get to close to others,thinking it's funny when their dog grabs something......1 fella almost started crying when my Wheaton x flipped his 2 terriers over on the couples?after they went for my dog....silly cnuts departing like the red sea when I went walking round after that???

• Haha 1
6 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

I walked around the local terrier show yesterday,was plenty of knob heads letting their dogs get to close to others,thinking it's funny when their dog grabs something......1 fella almost started crying when my Wheaton x flipped his 2 terriers over on the couples?after they went for my dog....silly cnuts departing like the red sea when I went walking round after that???

Caerphilly Dan ? first show I ever went to if it was  35 year ago now , FFS i feel old ?

• Haha 1

old fella lives bottom of my street used to have a black and tan lakie,showbred stuff,smart looking dog but a cnut with other dogs....everyday id walk past with my dogs and it be doing somersault to get at them,my old black dog buzz would just stare at it tail wagging ?1 day the old black dog got out the garden....made a bee line for the lakie down bottom of the rd....jumped the gate,went in through the front porch which was open and started screwing the lakie on the rug in front of the fire while the old fella and his wife watched coronation street? £300 Bill at the vets?,another time I had to shout to a guy,pick your dog up quick,after it went for one of mine.....black dog was hanging off its balls had to take both dogs and jump in a pond to separate them?person never hung around for me to offer to pay the bill?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
7 minutes ago, Big Ron said:

Caerphilly Dan ? first show I ever went to if it was  35 year ago now , FFS i feel old ?

that the old one in the field by gypsie lane?popped over to show my face?good turn out and weather was tidy for a change?

On 22/04/2019 at 06:38, Saltmoon said:

Get what your saying there bill my old bull x was a nightmare had to walk him odd hours so I didn't see people or other dogs but the one I got now complete opposite way he a right big girl is rather one that was chilled but wouldn't stand for no shit least I no it would defend its self. I find myself worrying now about every other dog that might get mine pain in the ass. Dosnt help that mines bouncey as hell and wants to play with everything 

Your better off.My mate had two English Mastiff/Danes,giant dogs that used to kill most of the pigs they caught by crushing their skulls.If a mini fox terrier or similar came into the yard they would cringe in the corner.He god rid of them as they were an embarrassment to walk, as well as there was no sport in the hunt as he liked to knife the pigs caught.To me they were the perfect pig dogs.

• Like 3
2 hours ago, Daniel cain said:

that the old one in the field by gypsie lane?popped over to show my face?good turn out and weather was tidy for a change?

It was behind the pub on roundabout , is it called Cedar tree ? Big Ron don't do shows these days hasn't got the patience with idiots any more ?

7 minutes ago, Big Ron said:

It was behind the pub on roundabout , is it called Cedar tree ? Big Ron don't do shows these days hasn't got the patience with idiots any more ?

that's where it's held now,before that was a beer tent in a field behind garden centre by old British airways when I were a young lad?....old ginger jp and his batty boys be there every yr?

I did notice rather large crowds of fake tanned,tattooed Rhonda valley roid heads with immaculately unmarked bull xs?

loads of beddie and border terrier peddlers there with the old aircon vw transporters..... rossette hunting all summer long.....?

had a few sly ciders and f****d off before 'her indoors' rang me up to go home and do my chores?

show my face as its run by my mates lad?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
24 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

that's where it's held now,before that was a beer tent in a field behind garden centre by old British airways when I were a young lad?....old ginger jp and his batty boys be there every yr?

I did notice rather large crowds of fake tanned,tattooed Rhonda valley roid heads with immaculately unmarked bull xs?

loads of beddie and border terrier peddlers there with the old aircon vw transporters..... rossette hunting all summer long.....?

had a few sly ciders and f****d off before 'her indoors' rang me up to go home and do my chores?

last lurcher show I went to I was a judge, and had a right good day tbh, as you say you get all the pro's both showing and racing, but to tell the truth as soon as the dogs are in the ring I have pretty much picked the winner, then you got to go through the motions, I cant believe how serious some folk are about a pound rosette lol.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
4 hours ago, Daniel cain said:

White cross inn, was where it was first held, then after it got a bit bigger, the white cross was too small a venue, then they held it behind the garden center after that. They held it up the rose and crown, eglwysilan, one year, then the cedar tree, can't remember what year that was though, cos I didn't go, I'd already had enough of how the show scene was going by then, and it's dick heads etc lol.

Went to the cheshire game fair with my lad 2017, and it reminded me why I stopped going, though it was nowhere near as bad as your typical valleys show lol ?

• Haha 1
26 minutes ago, shaaark said:

White cross inn, was where it was first held, then after it got a bit bigger, the white cross was too small a venue, then they held it behind the garden center after that. They held it up the rose and crown, eglwysilan, one year, then the cedar tree, can't remember what year that was though, cos I didn't go, I'd already had enough of how the show scene was going by then, and it's dick heads etc lol.

Went to the cheshire game fair with my lad 2017, and it reminded me why I stopped going, though it was nowhere near as bad as your typical valleys show lol ?

my mates parents own the white x and rose and crown is where the old hunt used to meet?used to get all the old characters like Dai dogs and Esta who lived in a caravan next to the hounds on bedwas mountain?I remember going to it behind the garden centre before the ban came in early 00's,used to go up to bargoed for 1 as well back in the day?only other 1 we used to make an effort for was the 1 p.b.used to run in heol yr cue?Bridgend way,went up to the Midlands 2005,as my mate got in the bull x finals with his 2 dogs.....lost the 1 dog 2 days before we were due to travel up there☹rip Muncher.....

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Daniel cain said:

my mates parents own the white x and rose and crown is where the old hunt used to meet?used to get all the old characters like Dai dogs and Esta who lived in a caravan next to the hounds on bedwas mountain?I remember going to it behind the garden centre before the ban came in early 00's,used to go up to bargoed for 1 as well back in the day?only other 1 we used to make an effort for was the 1 p.b.used to run in heol yr cue?Bridgend way,went up to the Midlands 2005,as my mate got in the bull x finals with his 2 dogs.....lost the 1 dog 2 days before we were due to travel up there☹rip Muncher.....

Lol yeah, certainly some characters about then. Your mates parents got the white cross now? Haven't been in there for a number of years now. Might take a stroll over soon ?

6 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

New language Shaun  like it what you gone call it

• Haha 1