they come out of the wood work

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Seen a 4 way scrap kick off 1 of the owners decided to get on the floor wi the dogs and roll about wi um for reasons only known be himself  Well he got bit 2 feck including be his own dog had to

Some silly bitch here has two French bulldogs or Boston terriers or something like them. Other day they steamed into Bron (he was on the lead). She had no leads on them and no control, so the one that

My Mrs. used to walk the russell to school with the kids and a farmer had a lakey type that was the local dog bully, always off a lead. She used to pick our dog up when he ran out but one time she did

Posted Images

My Mrs. used to walk the russell to school with the kids and a farmer had a lakey type that was the local dog bully, always off a lead. She used to pick our dog up when he ran out but one time she didn't see him and our dog gave him a sound thrashing. Trouble is he walks around now thinking he's Lenny Mclean.

• Haha 3
  • Confused 1
24 minutes ago, talt said:

My Mrs. used to walk the russell to school with the kids and a farmer had a lakey type that was the local dog bully, always off a lead. She used to pick our dog up when he ran out but one time she didn't see him and our dog gave him a sound thrashing. Trouble is he walks around now thinking he's Lenny Mclean.

I'd rather that then the other way round 

1 hour ago, Saltmoon said:

I'd rather that then the other way round 

Good on yas Ray ,it's times like this that owns would prefer the big lad become protective of the pack ,jaz would have definately nailed that boxer in fact the scenario. Would night have gotten ta woody ,I would have let her rag it a wee moment ten. Called her off lol.the malli bitch wee kept a fecker she nails all any way only thing with her she ain't ta the standard of training has jaz do it's a fecking  nightmare.calling her off lol.but hey I have spent may decades thinking how my jukels are really reallly over friendly .dont pay off feck it having something that don't take much rather trigger off saves being pissed off and stressed .had a springer once terrorising a wee whippet around twelve weeks I thought feck it slipped the bull xs problem sorted the owner of springer carried the fecker offa the field need vetenary treatment ,never seen it again on that walk .its okay being nice but it don't allways pay ta be nice ,get some good tasted like toe cap pit boots ,and let feel the steel lol atb bill

• Like 1
27 minutes ago, billhardy said:

Good on yas Ray ,it's times like this that owns would prefer the big lad become protective of the pack ,jaz would have definately nailed that boxer in fact the scenario. Would night have gotten ta woody ,I would have let her rag it a wee moment ten. Called her off lol.the malli bitch wee kept a fecker she nails all any way only thing with her she ain't ta the standard of training has jaz do it's a fecking  nightmare.calling her off lol.but hey I have spent may decades thinking how my jukels are really reallly over friendly .dont pay off feck it having something that don't take much rather trigger off saves being pissed off and stressed .had a springer once terrorising a wee whippet around twelve weeks I thought feck it slipped the bull xs problem sorted the owner of springer carried the fecker offa the field need vetenary treatment ,never seen it again on that walk .its okay being nice but it don't allways pay ta be nice ,get some good tasted like toe cap pit boots ,and let feel the steel lol atb bill

Get what your saying there bill my old bull x was a nightmare had to walk him odd hours so I didn't see people or other dogs but the one I got now complete opposite way he a right big girl is rather one that was chilled but wouldn't stand for no shit least I no it would defend its self. I find myself worrying now about every other dog that might get mine pain in the ass. Dosnt help that mines bouncey as hell and wants to play with everything 

• Like 1

Had something similar happen to me yesterday. Mrs took our whippet to the beach with her, he has been a little bit funny with other dogs and was trying to get him around dogs whilst on the lead, whilst sitting on the beach with her friends a terrier runs over to her barking it’s head off she calls to owner to get it on a lead they didn’t seem bothered ?. Ours is trying to ignore this dog but then it launches itself at him and gets hold of his leg so he picked up and in the mrs words “ shock it like a rabbit”  she literally had to prise his jaws open to get him to drop it. He is only a whippet but is a big boy and has had a full season on him this year and is top condition so a terrier was no match whatsoever. Owners of the other dog seemed completely unbothered by the fact there dog was nearly killed and didn’t even apologise ?. Mrs was obviously pretty upset and as others have said it’s the lasting effect it has on your dog. Some people shouldn’t own dogs. 

• Like 2

Over the years i've had to deal with a multitude of dog attacks from irresponsible owners. From complete idiots with no control, to a Police dog who's handler said the usual 'never done that before!' After it grabbed my dogs head and shook. Though that GSD picked on the wrong bull blood and whilst the handler was shitting himself and had no idea how to get control of the situation, dispite me telling him, it allowed his dog to get its stifle smashed and ended its 'career'!!

Where i live now is a mecca for BH dog walkers, so these days i simply avoid confrontation and walk either very early or very late... Saves a whole heap of shite... ?

18 hours ago, Saltmoon said:

Get what your saying there bill my old bull x was a nightmare had to walk him odd hours so I didn't see people or other dogs but the one I got now complete opposite way he a right big girl is rather one that was chilled but wouldn't stand for no shit least I no it would defend its self. I find myself worrying now about every other dog that might get mine pain in the ass. Dosnt help that mines bouncey as hell and wants to play with everything 

I'd rather the dog run off than fight ty 

Me big dog got in a confrontation wi a miniature pug last week it snapped at him an he jumped back out the way lol I held the patt bitch back expecting trouble but she wouldn't even look at it think she were embarrassed ?

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, Black neck said:

I'd rather the dog run off than fight ty 

Me big dog got in a confrontation wi a miniature pug last week it snapped at him an he jumped back out the way lol I held the patt bitch back expecting trouble but she wouldn't even look at it think she were embarrassed ?

Yeah suppose but would like to think he would be able to defend himself but the soft git just gets beat up untill I get there and sort it then have arguments with the owners 

1 minute ago, Saltmoon said:

Yeah suppose but would like to think he would be able to defend himself but the soft git just gets beat up untill I get there and sort it then have arguments with the owners 

He soon get the hang of keeping out the way of dogs besides he probably knows his owner is a nutter and will sort it for him ?

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, Black neck said:

He soon get the hang of keeping out the way of dogs besides he probably knows his owner is a nutter and will sort it for him ?

Well at nearly 2 he ain't showing signs of staying away but if I have a tennis ball all eyes on me then 

33 minutes ago, Saltmoon said:

Well at nearly 2 he ain't showing signs of staying away but if I have a tennis ball all eyes on me then 

Dogs often still very daft at 2 mate I dont reckon they mature till 3 sometimes 4 for but if in doubt just ask the Oracle ?

2 hours ago, terryd said:

Yea you hear that they settle down at 2 then 3 then 4. Mine is 5 and still a plonker ?

My male lurcher could be a bit of a pain but apart from now wanting to shag other dogs hes settled down this last two years.

He will be 12 in August mind ?

Cheers, D.

• Haha 3