they come out of the wood work

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Seen a 4 way scrap kick off 1 of the owners decided to get on the floor wi the dogs and roll about wi um for reasons only known be himself  Well he got bit 2 feck including be his own dog had to

Some silly bitch here has two French bulldogs or Boston terriers or something like them. Other day they steamed into Bron (he was on the lead). She had no leads on them and no control, so the one that

My Mrs. used to walk the russell to school with the kids and a farmer had a lakey type that was the local dog bully, always off a lead. She used to pick our dog up when he ran out but one time she did

Posted Images

do my head in all these summer dog walkers with there dogs of a lead my big rough Lurcher used to be great with dogs until he was about 2 year old when while out for a walk with him with him on a lead 2 staffie type dogs came out of nowhere and set about him ever since then he’s been a c**t with dogs he don’t no atb longers01 

8 hours ago, terryd said:

Out of interest do you have to allow access ? Poxy paths are popping up every where. Got a  nice bit of wild ground I walk with no worries and now they have just stuck a  path through

Afraid so , public footpath so unable to obstruct etc , its the worst part of where I live path right through the length of the farm . Got to say though 95% of users are good people and would say if there was a problem with any of the stock etc and tend to keep to the path with their dogs on leads , the other 5% are total ignorant sods who think its their god given right to do exactly as they please 

11 minutes ago, runner neil said:

Afraid so , public footpath so unable to obstruct etc , its the worst part of where I live path right through the length of the farm . Got to say though 95% of users are good people and would say if there was a problem with any of the stock etc and tend to keep to the path with their dogs on leads , the other 5% are total ignorant sods who think its their god given right to do exactly as they please 

Much game about 

2 hours ago, Black neck said:

Much game about 

Several young rabbits, about now its warmed up a bit they are out at the fresh grass coming through . Seen a few Roe , but the estates stalker has taken quite a few out as they been causing a lot of damage in the gardens . Not seen any Reds for a week or so but they will be out more once they have their calves and a few too many charlies for my liking 

7 hours ago, runner neil said:

Several young rabbits, about now its warmed up a bit they are out at the fresh grass coming through . Seen a few Roe , but the estates stalker has taken quite a few out as they been causing a lot of damage in the gardens . Not seen any Reds for a week or so but they will be out more once they have their calves and a few too many charlies for my liking 

Sounds nice 

23 hours ago, mushroom said:

Some silly bitch here has two French bulldogs or Boston terriers or something like them. Other day they steamed into Bron (he was on the lead). She had no leads on them and no control, so the one that got hold of Brons face, I grabbed it and the little cnut nailed my finger.... Well that was it! I snapped, I picked it up by it's collar and body slammed it into the concrete from above head height about 3 times (screaming it's bollocks off it was lol) While Bron dealt with the other little prick. The woman was screaming and after I had fuucked up the one that bit me and Bron had the other by it's head (thank fuuck he didn't shake lol) I turned to her and very calmly said; if you see me and my dog ever again, go in the opposite direction or next time you'll be taking two bodies home, instead of two dogs. Booted the dog Bron had in his mouth and walked off.... Silly bitch was balling her eyes out ?

You should engage your brain before opening your mouth, specially writing it on an open forum, could get you in a lot of unnecessary trouble if it were true, but to be honest you sound full o shit big man

• Haha 2
22 hours ago, Black neck said:

Seen a 4 way scrap kick off 1 of the owners decided to get on the floor wi the dogs and roll about wi um for reasons only known be himself 

Well he got bit 2 feck including be his own dog had to laugh

Wasn't chris packham, off his face on some pills he'd popped, and thought the dogs were badgers was it? ?

6 minutes ago, Countryman62 said:

You should engage your brain before opening your mouth, specially writing it on an open forum, could get you in a lot of unnecessary trouble if it were true, but to be honest you sound full o shit big man

I live in spain you fool and I ain't bothered about putting it up ;)

20190315_155751.jpg

20190315_155757.jpg