they come out of the wood work

regards bank holidays and warm weather   park time dog walkers. ive got my sons little jack woody staying with me for a while, he ok typical jack temp, but not bad little dog. was walking him with my 2 lurchers today , a woman with 2 young girls   8 or 10 years old , and got 2 boxer dogs, brindle bitch normal size and  one bout 8 months old. walked past , i said nice day thats about it no more ,  both her dogs ran towards my dogs, all dogs loose , they stopped  didnt bother with Buck or Bryn , but went to little woody, the older one jumped on him then the other went  at him, i  booted the one off, and the owner got the older one off, said she never done that before . i said there  bloody cowards there shit scared of my big dogs so picked on the little dog. Woody ok , no marks as i was in to the dogs quick,  i think the owner got the other dog quick as she knew i  would  kick that twat as well . it gets my back up as my dogs are people and dog friendly , and  woody  ok as well, he was quite to night , he about 8 year old  so he dont need  it  he only 10 lb , i  pick him up   next time , save him getting knocked about .

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Seen a 4 way scrap kick off 1 of the owners decided to get on the floor wi the dogs and roll about wi um for reasons only known be himself  Well he got bit 2 feck including be his own dog had to

Some silly bitch here has two French bulldogs or Boston terriers or something like them. Other day they steamed into Bron (he was on the lead). She had no leads on them and no control, so the one that

My Mrs. used to walk the russell to school with the kids and a farmer had a lakey type that was the local dog bully, always off a lead. She used to pick our dog up when he ran out but one time she did

Posted Images

God job Ray buck must have a cracking temp to have ignored that too. If he had steamed in that would have been messy.

It's dogs like that have screwed mine up. So I keep him on a lead so he doesn't screw some body else's up

• Like 1

The owners are ignorant people.  We have a footpath through my yard , there was a chap who would walk through every weekend with his Lab and without fail stop in front of my kennels with his dog barking and straining at the lead to get to my dogs , you have to question the mentality of someone who behaves like this . Ended up walking through one Sunday morning when I was late feeding up so my dogs were still out , my old Deer x grey was on the lab in a shot and had it on the floor by the throat , the chap reckoned it was unacceptable and the dog should never be loose ..... needless to say we haven't seen him again . Turns out the lab died a few months later after he let it in the river above a fallen tree and got sacked under and drowned,  this was everyone else fault as well even though there is no footpath where he was walking the dog .

1 hour ago, runner neil said:

The owners are ignorant people.  We have a footpath through my yard , there was a chap who would walk through every weekend with his Lab and without fail stop in front of my kennels with his dog barking and straining at the lead to get to my dogs , you have to question the mentality of someone who behaves like this . Ended up walking through one Sunday morning when I was late feeding up so my dogs were still out , my old Deer x grey was on the lab in a shot and had it on the floor by the throat , the chap reckoned it was unacceptable and the dog should never be loose ..... needless to say we haven't seen him again . Turns out the lab died a few months later after he let it in the river above a fallen tree and got sacked under and drowned,  this was everyone else fault as well even though there is no footpath where he was walking the dog .

Out of interest do you have to allow access ? Poxy paths are popping up every where. Got a  nice bit of wild ground I walk with no worries and now they have just stuck a  path through

I had a lurcher and hound on leads that a dog came over to us and attacked the young hound. Pissed me right off as my dogs hadn't even batted an eyelid beforehand.  Owner came over and pointed at the Lurcher then screamed at me I shouldn't be walking hunting dogs in a public place. At this point I asked my Lurcher to let go over her golden lab's face.

The cheek of some people!

Edited by RTurlough
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Some silly bitch here has two French bulldogs or Boston terriers or something like them. Other day they steamed into Bron (he was on the lead). She had no leads on them and no control, so the one that got hold of Brons face, I grabbed it and the little cnut nailed my finger.... Well that was it! I snapped, I picked it up by it's collar and body slammed it into the concrete from above head height about 3 times (screaming it's bollocks off it was lol) While Bron dealt with the other little prick. The woman was screaming and after I had fuucked up the one that bit me and Bron had the other by it's head (thank fuuck he didn't shake lol) I turned to her and very calmly said; if you see me and my dog ever again, go in the opposite direction or next time you'll be taking two bodies home, instead of two dogs. Booted the dog Bron had in his mouth and walked off.... Silly bitch was balling her eyes out ?

• Haha 3
  • Sad 2

People who have there dogs off a lead and say ohh don’t worry there alright drive me crazy I haven’t got a dog at the moment but used to avoid people at all costs in public if I could, My Patt bitch loved a punch up and a staffy come running up to her,  got all aggressive and unfortunately paid the price I literally had to prise Molly off it’s face even though she was still on a lead.

The staffy owner could not believe what he was witnessing he ran over fell over broke his glasses as well,  hopefully he learnt not all dogs on leads are going to take that shit.  

I had the same issue with a bulldog grabbing my lurchers face. It took two of us to get the lurcher off it when he flipped. 30kg gripped on solid wasn't budging. He only let go to in the end to get a better grip. It wasn't pretty and now I don't trust my dog. Pain in the arse.
Bulldog had run out a few times but i ways managed to boot it away and my dog just wanted to get out the way. But that time he came out from behind a car. 

6 hours ago, terryd said:

God job Ray buck must have a cracking temp to have ignored that too. If he had steamed in that would have been messy.

It's dogs like that have screwed mine up. So I keep him on a lead so he doesn't screw some body else's up

true Terry, his temp spot on , and he knows how to use his size , and he got very strong jaw on him, he wreak most dogs if he attacked them, like he can do in he field hunting quarry . my wife as always said to me, thank your lucky stars he got brill temp, or he be nightmare to take out   and she right . i went to differnt place today ,  not many idiots  use it  , few stock by it my 2 lurchers are sound with sheep etc, keep woody on the lead , dont think he seem many stock where my son lives, play it safe with him .

• Like 2