Find. I suppose.

Well. One or two of you already know this through insta, but gone and got another 100... ? bloody third one. But the KS model. I’ve been properly interested in the new 110K for some time, and was waiting for the show to have a look at one. My shortlist is or now was, the 110k, wildcat, Galahad, AGT Vulcan, and a (Jesus Christ, can’t believe I’m about to say it... v’mans gonna rod me) renegade.

Anyway, went to restock on pellets this arvo and was having a gander at a 110, the chap says “we’ve got a proper 100 over there on the second hand self. It’s 3 weeks old... owner bought it but lost there perm. It’s basically brand new.”

Anyway. Walked out the shop having spent 570 beans and it came with a brand spank new 5L bottle. Filled.

It isn’t actually the rifle I was after, but I suppose what I wanted would of cost twice as much bare one, and I haven’t had it in sporter format. And when a deal like that comes around, I would of been stupid not to take it. So yeah, kinda happy really. Forgot how ridiculous quiet the HW mod is. New gen stock seems nice too. Sits like me 97. 

Back with the sheep. Again ??

BBFAB819-0ECA-4FE3-BE0B-8933FD6C2EE8.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

7 hours ago, Rez said:

Well. One or two of you already know this through insta, but gone and got another 100... ? bloody third one. But the KS model. I’ve been properly interested in the new 110K for some time, and was waiting for the show to have a look at one. My shortlist is or now was, the 110k, wildcat, Galahad, AGT Vulcan, and a (Jesus Christ, can’t believe I’m about to say it... v’mans gonna rod me) renegade.

Anyway, went to restock on pellets this arvo and was having a gander at a 110, the chap says “we’ve got a proper 100 over there on the second hand self. It’s 3 weeks old... owner bought it but lost there perm. It’s basically brand new.”

Anyway. Walked out the shop having spent 570 beans and it came with a brand spank new 5L bottle. Filled.

It isn’t actually the rifle I was after, but I suppose what I wanted would of cost twice as much bare one, and I haven’t had it in sporter format. And when a deal like that comes around, I would of been stupid not to take it. So yeah, kinda happy really. Forgot how ridiculous quiet the HW mod is. New gen stock seems nice too. Sits like me 97. 

Back with the sheep. Again ??

BBFAB819-0ECA-4FE3-BE0B-8933FD6C2EE8.jpeg

Nothing to say Rezmond

that will be sayed by others on here mate

apart from you have gone for a 100 that has a prpper stock on it and not a big fecking hole in it

just love the ks 100 me

it just sits right in your hands

atvbjimmy:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

• Like 2

Nice deal you had Rez mate , as you know it’s the best pcp ever built in sub 12 and yes even better than rapids imo .

yes they are quiet but the 110 is even quieter. Enjoy it mate I know you will 

what cal Sean the sheep ? ???????

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
40 minutes ago, Deker said:

If the RFD's tale is true I'd say you've got a deal!

An update after a bit of use would be interesting!

:thumbs:

I know what you mean Deks. A deal that sounds to good to be true and all that. They have however, said if theres oat wrong bring it back. It was a private sale on behalf of the owner previous like. And I use the RFD a lot. 

Rifles mint in condition. Works like it should. Printing 1/4 inch groups @ 34 yards. Not gone further yet. Not that I do anyway in the field.

However, it is, or was, pellet fussy... which might explain a lot. So Im thinking buyer buys it, doesn't group... teks it back. Doesn't try anything else.

I tried everything I have in the cabinate - lead wise. Everything soft in .52... assuming, like my old 100's that would be fine. Went through 7-8 brands, JSB, AADF, RWS etc. Nothing would go less that 1/2 inch. 

Best try the cheap old .50 Bizy Mags... On the money. 

JamesLove-UA 2019-04-24 at 11.33.52.jpg

• Like 2