So much for a happy Easter

1 hour ago, VOON said:

That's the point we made 3 year's ago....but they will corrupt the youth and things will escalate then....strong leadership is needed now.....and a real fookin urgency to address the Border/backstop issues, whatever ye want to call....Honour the GFA, that ye signed 21 years ago or sort it out and then Leave.....

Genuine question, what more than “we don’t want or need a border” can any true leave supporter say?

The people running the show want to usurp the vote......May wants to keep us in, so does Corbyn, so does Varadkar and so do all of their masters in Brussels 

I’ll say it to you again mate, it’s people that want to over turn the vote talking about a border and they are using your peace and all our safety as a tool to assist in overturning that vote.........do you want or need a border? I don’t !.......my pals in England don’t ?.......nobody else I have ever spoken to does so exactly who wants it?

Its politicians that want it.......and they want it for their own ends and it’s f**k you and me.

Ill agree to not start shooting at you if you agree to not start shooting at me.......there, piece of piss isn’t it.

Support true leavers mate......no border required ;) 

• Thanks 1

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Fair enough mate, but I have not seen one pro leave  EU person mention “a return to violence” ........in fact I think (and I’m happy to be corrected pal) the British have actually stated that we don’t

See something on the news earlier about it seems an element up there really want ta stir things up. Not fair on the people that just want ta get on with there lives.

Ps For some of those here , you can  stage dress it up in whatever  curtain you want , the fact is that paramilitaries in both sides aren’t doing it for loyalist loyalty lol or swept up in a republica

Posted Images

24 minutes ago, WILF said:

Genuine question, what more than “we don’t want or need a border” can any true leave supporter say?

The people running the show want to usurp the vote......May wants to keep us in, so does Corbyn, so does Varadkar and so do all of their masters in Brussels 

I’ll say it to you again mate, it’s people that want to over turn the vote talking about a border and they are using your peace and all our safety as a tool to assist in overturning that vote.........do you want or need a border? I don’t !.......my pals in England don’t ?.......nobody else I have ever spoken to does so exactly who wants it?

Its politicians that want it.......and they want it for their own ends and it’s f**k you and me.

Ill agree to not start shooting at you if you agree to not start shooting at me.......there, piece of piss isn’t it.

Support true leavers mate......no border required ;) 

But if we don't have a border all the e.u can sneak in through the republic into GB.

Plus having a riot must be a right laugh.

2 minutes ago, ginger beard said:

But if we don't have a border all the e.u can sneak in through the republic into GB.

Plus having a riot must be a right laugh.

Have you visited the country around the so called border mate? 

2 hours ago, stop.end said:

Men believe me I am not in any way shape or form trying to say I hate English men women or children.. fcuk no... and what happened in Derry on Thursday night has utterly dumb founded and numbed this city.. ill give you an example.. im going to walk terriers in the next 30minutes.. I will drive over the foyle bridge to walk my dogs down by the shore where its nice and quiet... its Saturday night ill be back around 9pm.. but because I live in the area I do I will be tugged somewhere along my 7 mile journey from home to there and back.. I have a clean record licence, insurance and tax.. im self employed I have FAC ffs.. pay tax work hard but because of where I live... the van will be tugged over not using an indicator or some silly lie.. held for 10 minutes while they illegally search the back of my van then told to go on... Derry is a beautiful prosperous wee city good night life great really friendly people with the countryside and donegal literally 5 minutes from my front door... the whole of NI who grew up in troubles do not want anyone to be brought up in that again... and as for lenn.. not a very tasteful topic to try and go fishing with lad..

I only had a joke about Ireland being under the union of the uk how’s that distasteful????? I started the topic as an innocent woman lost her life due to idiots shooting into crowds to try and hit the police, isn’t there cases going on now against soldiers supposedly shooting unarmed civilians? Isn’t this a similar situation and under a so called ceasefire? By the people who hate the army for doing so

11 minutes ago, ginger beard said:

Negative

Pal, if folks wanted to get into the UK they would climb over a bit of sheep wire and do it, hard border or no hard border. 

It cant all be policed.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, WILF said:

Pal, if folks wanted to get into the UK they would climb over a bit of sheep wire and do it, hard border or no hard border. 

It cant all be policed.

I don't have any answers but jean butler and michael flatley and all the proformers on riverdance are amazing.makes the hairs on my arms stand up.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1