So much for a happy Easter

2 hours ago, stop.end said:

I live in Derry, I can enter a terrier in a burrow in the north of Ireland and hop over a fence and locate him 5 to 10 meters away in the south of Ireland...its what is called a Byrne here in Ireland a trickle of water what supposedly separate the country.. imaginary lines divide this land.... and it was the English aristocracy and elites that broke up and stole this land... raped and pillaged, took our freedoms our food and thought the stupid paddys would just take it... that was 100s of years ago.. or so you English think... its still the very same today... lol yous are on here crying all the time about immigration and Muslims, but seems are totally unaware of why this is happening... yous went into every country raped, pillaged stole lands wrecked indigenous peoples culture and push your own agenda and tell the people of their own land how to live and rule under an imaginary queen who doesn't give a fcuk about human beings... try living in an oppressive regime like that and see how you get on... also not one mainstream media including our own local news has reported that that prick Reggie Yates is and was there on the night of this terrible tragedy recording a documentary.... also yous have to question the psni tactics... raiding a high risk republican area at 8pm on and easter rising weekend?  Hmmm you think they didn't know shit was going to kick off...why not leave it to like 4am when they do every other raid... wilf your asking questions looking for a simplified answer the truth is there is no simplified answer... you had an argument with a republican I here you say in another post.. lol most of the folk in the republic of Ireland hasnt got a clue what goes on north of Ireland nor cares... so please refrain from shite talk of how you were talking to a republican lol... fcuk the only time most people from hobbit villages in southern Ireland seen a mask was Halloween... mon up to Derry for a weekend wilf since you wanna know so much about it ill walk you about take you through these estates let you see first hand whats going on... its 2019 and some places in Derry are still treated like its the 70s... and for the other eejit who referenced the Palestinian people should just let Israel trample all over them.. you sir are the epitome of why 93% of the world feel the way they do about the English.

Is it time for clannad to make an appearance yet ? 

• Haha 1

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Fair enough mate, but I have not seen one pro leave  EU person mention “a return to violence” ........in fact I think (and I’m happy to be corrected pal) the British have actually stated that we don’t

See something on the news earlier about it seems an element up there really want ta stir things up. Not fair on the people that just want ta get on with there lives.

Ps For some of those here , you can  stage dress it up in whatever  curtain you want , the fact is that paramilitaries in both sides aren’t doing it for loyalist loyalty lol or swept up in a republica

Posted Images

1 hour ago, DIDO.1 said:

Can you really blame Britain in the past for Irish men killing kids? It's like Diane abbot blaming slavery when the coloureds decide to have a chimp out and loot a few shops. ?

We could all say inflammatory stuff, and end up exactly where we have been save the last 25 years.......it’s not helping imho 

• Like 1

Well, even the fellas at the local tandoori are wishing people a happy Easter even though I suspect that it's not really their thing :hmm:

But, it can still cause agro on THL :laugh:

f**k it - Happy Easter to you all. I couldn't give a monkeys where you're from, what borders in the way, what march you like or don't - enjoy the free day off and, have a good 'un :thumbs:

IMG_20190420_164448.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I'm not here for an argument or a rebuttal, I'm just giving my two pence worth an ye can do what you like with it.

Anytime on here sometime trys to call out what the British empire has done, they get laughed or sneered at as if it's not important, or aw it was years ago, just basically not giving s f**k.

An on the same breath, your giving of about the same entity an how there treating the British people?

All over the world the Brits have invaded, raped, murdered, an pillaged, fact.

Ireland for one, ok you say it happened hundreds of years ago yes, so does that make it right, should we just give over?

I think not.

After all our beautiful Ireland is split in two because of it, so until the Brits give us our country back or wee get it by other means, then yes we've s right to say something.

Ok you say aw these countries would be still in dirt if it wasn't for the Brits?

But who said they wanted British way of life, what if these invaded countries wanted to stay the way they were, not everyone wants to be hi tech with the latest gadgets.

Ireland was a fine wee quiet country until the Brits came, ok ye had the usual tribal stuff, but that was our own, we could have an should have been left alone to sort out own country out 

Yes if Ireland does get untied they'd probably be some infighting to start, but that would be soon sorted, as there would be a police for the whole of Ireland could get behind to sort problem out.

I think Britain is reaping what you've sown, you can hardly cry about your multiculturalism because most of these folk came from countries that the Brits invsded, so you can hardly blame them for coming plus your still in power of s load of countries so ye can't blame them either for coming.

I don't like Muslims myself, I know there plan, but by f**k I could complain if I want cause Ireland has never invaded no one, on the other hand Brits an the yanks have destroyed the middle East killing untold millions of innocent men women sn. Children.

So your in no position to take the high ground on these matters.

The muzzies haven't even got s foothold yet an there's uproar, well we've s f***ing foreign army controlling us an we can't complain or say f**k all.

Hippocrites

• Like 3

Francie, 

your a nice lad and I applaud most of your religious based things . 

However you can’t say some of that rhetoric without stats. 

Facts . 

Whwre are these untold millions from the Middle East murdered? 

Where? 

Absolute claptrap I’m afraid mate 

• Like 1

Ps For some of those here , you can  stage dress it up in whatever  curtain you want , the fact is that paramilitaries in both sides aren’t doing it for loyalist loyalty lol or swept up in a republican fervour . 

They are f***ing criminals hiding behind balaclavas

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1
26 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Francie, 

your a nice lad and I applaud most of your religious based things . 

However you can’t say some of that rhetoric without stats. 

Facts . 

Whwre are these untold millions from the Middle East murdered? 

Where? 

Absolute claptrap I’m afraid mate 

Pardon my grammar I should of had a comma in there, I meant overall millions stiff.

Take Ireland for instance, couple of million starved to death in famine cause the Brits took our food.

An here I'm not fighting way any of yous, not your fault what the Brits done, 

Happy easter

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
24 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Ps For some of those here , you can  stage dress it up in whatever  curtain you want , the fact is that paramilitaries in both sides aren’t doing it for loyalist loyalty lol or swept up in a republican fervour . 

Can’t disagree with any of that. 

52 minutes ago, Francie said:

Pardon my grammar I should of had a comma in there, I meant overall millions stiff.

Take Ireland for instance, couple of million starved to death in famine cause the Brits took our food.

An here I'm not fighting way any of yous, not your fault what the Brits done, 

Happy easter

I thought it was because the potato harvest failed due to poor farming practice. ?

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
1 hour ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

That's the point we made 3 year's ago....but they will corrupt the youth and things will escalate then....strong leadership is needed now.....and a real fookin urgency to address the Border/backstop issues, whatever ye want to call....Honour the GFA, that ye signed 21 years ago or sort it out and then Leave.....

2 hours ago, maxhardcore said:

I hear what your saying stop end but the truth is it wasn't your everyday Englishman that was committing these atrocities in your country a hundred and more years ago .

The Elite yes and it's still the Elite if that's the correct word as I could think of better labels for them that commit atrocities towards every day folk .

People are people for the best part.

Its a small percentage of evil b*****ds from many different backgrounds and social standing that cause the worlds problems .

Power Freaks that only think about 

how rich they can become and at any cost.

Start dealing with these from your local scum bag crack dealer to your arms dealer and your oil conglomerates ect and the world will be a better place?

Men believe me I am not in any way shape or form trying to say I hate English men women or children.. fcuk no... and what happened in Derry on Thursday night has utterly dumb founded and numbed this city.. ill give you an example.. im going to walk terriers in the next 30minutes.. I will drive over the foyle bridge to walk my dogs down by the shore where its nice and quiet... its Saturday night ill be back around 9pm.. but because I live in the area I do I will be tugged somewhere along my 7 mile journey from home to there and back.. I have a clean record licence, insurance and tax.. im self employed I have FAC ffs.. pay tax work hard but because of where I live... the van will be tugged over not using an indicator or some silly lie.. held for 10 minutes while they illegally search the back of my van then told to go on... Derry is a beautiful prosperous wee city good night life great really friendly people with the countryside and donegal literally 5 minutes from my front door... the whole of NI who grew up in troubles do not want anyone to be brought up in that again... and as for lenn.. not a very tasteful topic to try and go fishing with lad..

• Like 1
58 minutes ago, hambone said:

I thought it was because the potato harvest failed due to poor farming practice. ?

Haha poor farming practice, not at all bud, it wasn't just the spud they stole, it was the rest of the crops also, an the land, an money etc

1 hour ago, hambone said:

That has got to be a wind up ! 

Next thing you will be quoting Alan Partridge and saying “you will pay the price for being a fussy eater”

Jesus Christ man !