So much for a happy Easter

13 minutes ago, VOON said:

Well, i would have thought I was being direct....

but this would be my take on it....in very simple terms....

Good Friday agreement = Peace.....

Brexit referendum....during debates Cameron stated "Brexit will leave hard border in Ireland"

people on the opposite side said scaremongering.....No hard border.....poppycock....when it was obvious there would be...

Brexit....

now wounds that hadn't got time to heal over are opened.....and it takes is a couple of stupid acts for it to kick off again.....

Irishmen  sees GFA agreement thrashed and tensions rise....

so it needs to be dealt with immediately now after the death of that girl....May should call in all parties and make the peace process top of the agenda again and sort it once and for all...

Thank you.

Cameron said lots of things as did all of the remain side, they even used £9 million of tax payers money to spread the fear.

So let me ask you directly, do you see any logical reason for Irishmen to start killing other Irishmen over a border that it has been clearly stated Britain does not want or need but that will be imposed by a Dutchman in Belgium.

Is there any valid reason for that to start happening ? 

• Like 1

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Fair enough mate, but I have not seen one pro leave  EU person mention “a return to violence” ........in fact I think (and I’m happy to be corrected pal) the British have actually stated that we don’t

See something on the news earlier about it seems an element up there really want ta stir things up. Not fair on the people that just want ta get on with there lives.

Ps For some of those here , you can  stage dress it up in whatever  curtain you want , the fact is that paramilitaries in both sides aren’t doing it for loyalist loyalty lol or swept up in a republica

Posted Images

37 minutes ago, WILF said:

It’s nothing of the sort and you know that full well.

You still have not explained (and in fairness nobody has) why a border (which Britain has clearly stated it does not want or need) means that people have to start killing each other?.......please, in simple terms for a bit of a pleb like me.

I live in Derry, I can enter a terrier in a burrow in the north of Ireland and hop over a fence and locate him 5 to 10 meters away in the south of Ireland...its what is called a Byrne here in Ireland a trickle of water what supposedly separate the country.. imaginary lines divide this land.... and it was the English aristocracy and elites that broke up and stole this land... raped and pillaged, took our freedoms our food and thought the stupid paddys would just take it... that was 100s of years ago.. or so you English think... its still the very same today... lol yous are on here crying all the time about immigration and Muslims, but seems are totally unaware of why this is happening... yous went into every country raped, pillaged stole lands wrecked indigenous peoples culture and push your own agenda and tell the people of their own land how to live and rule under an imaginary queen who doesn't give a fcuk about human beings... try living in an oppressive regime like that and see how you get on... also not one mainstream media including our own local news has reported that that prick Reggie Yates is and was there on the night of this terrible tragedy recording a documentary.... also yous have to question the psni tactics... raiding a high risk republican area at 8pm on and easter rising weekend?  Hmmm you think they didn't know shit was going to kick off...why not leave it to like 4am when they do every other raid... wilf your asking questions looking for a simplified answer the truth is there is no simplified answer... you had an argument with a republican I here you say in another post.. lol most of the folk in the republic of Ireland hasnt got a clue what goes on north of Ireland nor cares... so please refrain from shite talk of how you were talking to a republican lol... fcuk the only time most people from hobbit villages in southern Ireland seen a mask was Halloween... mon up to Derry for a weekend wilf since you wanna know so much about it ill walk you about take you through these estates let you see first hand whats going on... its 2019 and some places in Derry are still treated like its the 70s... and for the other eejit who referenced the Palestinian people should just let Israel trample all over them.. you sir are the epitome of why 93% of the world feel the way they do about the English.

• Like 6

So basically, it will go on forever......people that are geographically and genetically the same hating and killing each other.

Mental, completely f***ing mental.

• Like 2
38 minutes ago, stop.end said:

I live in Derry, I can enter a terrier in a burrow in the north of Ireland and hop over a fence and locate him 5 to 10 meters away in the south of Ireland...its what is called a Byrne here in Ireland a trickle of water what supposedly separate the country.. imaginary lines divide this land.... and it was the English aristocracy and elites that broke up and stole this land... raped and pillaged, took our freedoms our food and thought the stupid paddys would just take it... that was 100s of years ago.. or so you English think... its still the very same today... lol yous are on here crying all the time about immigration and Muslims, but seems are totally unaware of why this is happening... yous went into every country raped, pillaged stole lands wrecked indigenous peoples culture and push your own agenda and tell the people of their own land how to live and rule under an imaginary queen who doesn't give a fcuk about human beings... try living in an oppressive regime like that and see how you get on... also not one mainstream media including our own local news has reported that that prick Reggie Yates is and was there on the night of this terrible tragedy recording a documentary.... also yous have to question the psni tactics... raiding a high risk republican area at 8pm on and easter rising weekend?  Hmmm you think they didn't know shit was going to kick off...why not leave it to like 4am when they do every other raid... wilf your asking questions looking for a simplified answer the truth is there is no simplified answer... you had an argument with a republican I here you say in another post.. lol most of the folk in the republic of Ireland hasnt got a clue what goes on north of Ireland nor cares... so please refrain from shite talk of how you were talking to a republican lol... fcuk the only time most people from hobbit villages in southern Ireland seen a mask was Halloween... mon up to Derry for a weekend wilf since you wanna know so much about it ill walk you about take you through these estates let you see first hand whats going on... its 2019 and some places in Derry are still treated like its the 70s... and for the other eejit who referenced the Palestinian people should just let Israel trample all over them.. you sir are the epitome of why 93% of the world feel the way they do about the English.

The UK bailed Ireland out a few years ago when it was needed. Immigration is happening in UK because; Tony Fuucking Blair signed us into an illegal Federation, Europe forced us to pay everyone the same benefits no matter what they have put in and also allowed millions of unregistered migrants from outside the EU, to enter it's borders and then allowed them to travel all the way up to the channel coast.

Not long ago your lot were blowing up and murdering innocents in UK! That was a lot more recent than the famine or land partition, so should we focus more on that then? No! Get over yerselves and create your own bloody peace. Shankel etc are all at it, for no reason and have been all the way since the GF agreement. That's got fuuck all to do with anybody but themselves.

Can no-one see that we are ALL being bent over by the governments. Divide and conquer as the saying goes.

• Like 4
4 minutes ago, Lenmcharristar said:

There should be a united ireland

all under the the British union

You must be on the sauce len. ?? Happy Easter lad. ?

Edited by dogmandont
  • Haha 2
3 hours ago, WILF said:

Right not looking to start a row, but I had a bit of a row with a die hard republican a little while a go.

He was harping on about history, and it’s 700 years old and all that.

Now I will be the first to admit that the British government treated Ireland like shit and I personally can’t see the sense in what they did.

However, if we are going back 700 years then let’s go back a bit further.....when the Romans rocked up, all the druids and the Britain’s fled west......it’s stupid to think they only went as far as Anglesey.

So basically we are all the same people (which your republican was having none of!)

You are correct in as much as your average Englishman is ignorant of it all.....we can’t understand why people who are of the same race, the same country want to kill each other.

Its basically down to religion really.

its been shite since Cromwell, and probably before.......

The Irish massacre Protestant settlers from Scotland and England

Cromwell comes over and massacres Drogheda and Wexford

and on and on and on........

The Jocks ain’t killing each other

The Welsh ain’t either.......

And so no lads, you are spot on, we don’t have a clue why it’s happening and why the border matters so much.......

Please explain why the EU want a border and why that border means you have to start slaughtering each other again? 

Honestly boys, I really want to know.

3 hours ago, WILF said:

Right not looking to start a row, but I had a bit of a row with a die hard republican a little while a go.

He was harping on about history, and it’s 700 years old and all that.

Now I will be the first to admit that the British government treated Ireland like shit and I personally can’t see the sense in what they did.

However, if we are going back 700 years then let’s go back a bit further.....when the Romans rocked up, all the druids and the Britain’s fled west......it’s stupid to think they only went as far as Anglesey.

So basically we are all the same people (which your republican was having none of!)

You are correct in as much as your average Englishman is ignorant of it all.....we can’t understand why people who are of the same race, the same country want to kill each other.

Its basically down to religion really.

its been shite since Cromwell, and probably before.......

The Irish massacre Protestant settlers from Scotland and England

Cromwell comes over and massacres Drogheda and Wexford

and on and on and on........

The Jocks ain’t killing each other

The Welsh ain’t either.......

And so no lads, you are spot on, we don’t have a clue why it’s happening and why the border matters so much.......

Please explain why the EU want a border and why that border means you have to start slaughtering each other again? 

Honestly boys, I really want to know.

We are all the same Wilf and everyone gets on in individual relationships. I've some great English friends and I'm sure you've great Irish friends. It's the establishment that controls you is the focal point. No south Irish man wants to operate under British rule and want an independent choice even if both governments are shite and ruled by whatever party. The Catholics in the north want the same as the south and unionists want to be run on their own terms. Both sides are stubborn. No right or wrong but I'm surprised that average English folk expect the Irish to fall in behind them. We are seperate countries. What happened to that girl is disgusting but not the average thoughts of 99% of Irish people. Just scum stirring the pot. They are not the acts of Irish people that just want to be distinguished under their own flag. 3 generations and it will all be forgotten when the people damaged either side and their families have passed away.

• Like 3
Just now, dogmandont said:

You must be on the sauce len. Happy Easter lad. ?

Lolol I cast out my line and was waiting on a bite lol I know it’s not the people of GB that’s hated by the Irish just the establishment and understandable why. It will be a hundred years before we can get true peace over here as any of us that lived through it will be long gone and I’d Truly  like to see it come of age

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

With all due respect to everyone, you will never be able to reason with folks who are holding on to injustices committed 1000 years ago......what’s the point.

Its a lovely country, not ruined by the hordes or any of that shit......but no, folks can’t be happy.

You have to make excuses to murder and f**k up young people’s futures because of what branch of Christianity someone decided to support.

The border is just another excuse for little Napoleons who were becoming irrelevant to try and make themselves relevant again.......f**k the youth as long as we can sing songs down the social club again and bully a few quid out of shopkeepers for “the cause” 

utter bollocks 

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, jiggy said:

We are all the same Wilf and everyone gets on in individual relationships. I've some great English friends and I'm sure you've great Irish friends. It's the establishment that controls you is the focal point. No south Irish man wants to operate under British rule and want an independent choice even if both governments are shite and ruled by whatever party. The Catholics in the north want the same as the south and unionists want to be run on their own terms. Both sides are stubborn. No right or wrong but I'm surprised that average English folk expect the Irish to fall in behind them. We are seperate countries. What happened to that girl is disgusting but not the average thoughts of 99% of Irish people. Just scum stirring the pot. They are not the acts of Irish people that just want to be distinguished under their own flag. 3 generations and it will all be forgotten when the people damaged either side and their families have passed away.

You must have read my mind lol 

• Like 1
Just now, WILF said:

With all due respect to everyone, you will never be able to reason with folks who are holding on to injustices committed 1000 years ago......what’s the point.

Its a lovely country, not ruined by the hordes or any of that shit......but no, folks can’t be happy.

You have to make excuses to murder and f**k up young people’s futures because of what branch of Christianity someone decided to support.

The border is just another excuse for little Napoleons who were becoming irrelevant to try and make themselves relevant again.......f**k the youth as long as we can sing songs down the social club again and bully a few quid out of shopkeepers for “the cause” 

utter bollocks 

Wilf when you look at the scum running us in Northern Ireland you will clearly see that it’s rotten from the top down and and it pays them to keep us divided. And another point is there was a kid killed the day after in England and it didn’t get the media attention that that reporter got not fair either but she was lesbian too

• Thanks 1
41 minutes ago, DIDO.1 said:

Can you really blame Britain in the past for Irish men killing kids? It's like Diane abbot blaming slavery when the coloureds decide to have a chimp out and loot a few shops. ?

The brits have killed their fair share of innocent kids dido in fact the Irish are fcuking small fry in that department compared to yous. If you think your going to take the moral high ground with statements like that ye can get fcuked. 

Edited by dogmandont
  • Like 3
2 minutes ago, dogmandont said:

The brits have killed their fair share of innocent kids dido in fact the Irish are fcuking small fry in that department compared to yous. If you think your going to take the moral high ground with statements like that ye can get fcuked. 

And I think your post cuts to the root there mate.

We all have to be realistic and honest about things.......to me honesty is:

There is no reason not to just leave Ireland how it is and simply make a choice to not resort to violence, border or no border 

Some people are 100% using the issue and stirring up tension for their own political ends

Englishmen and Irishmen raking up the past about everything from Drogheda to Sefton the horse is never going to achieve anything, it hasn’t so far and there is no reason to think it ever will.

Accept the vote, leave everything as it is and choose not to kill......you will still wake up Irish tomorrow as will the bloke 3 feet over the border. (Hard or not) 

Ireland is an almost unique situation in the world, it’s not perfect but it’s sort of working......just leave it as it is.

As a genetic race of people, beleive me when I say between us in Europe we have much bigger fish to fry.

Or........just carry on

• Like 2