So much for a happy Easter

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Fair enough mate, but I have not seen one pro leave  EU person mention “a return to violence” ........in fact I think (and I’m happy to be corrected pal) the British have actually stated that we don’t

See something on the news earlier about it seems an element up there really want ta stir things up. Not fair on the people that just want ta get on with there lives.

Ps For some of those here , you can  stage dress it up in whatever  curtain you want , the fact is that paramilitaries in both sides aren’t doing it for loyalist loyalty lol or swept up in a republica

Posted Images

10 hours ago, WILF said:

Backwards c**ts.......politicians have not helped with all this talk about the border and the peace process.......Varadkar and all the other pro EU politicians should hang their heads in shame for fanning the flames of murder.

Always going to rear it's head once brexit gained traction......let's hope it's the last death...rip.

• Thanks 1
1 hour ago, VOON said:

Always going to rear it's head once brexit gained traction......let's hope it's the last death...rip.

Gained traction ????.......when did that happen ? 

19 hours ago, WILF said:

Backwards c**ts.......politicians have not helped with all this talk about the border and the peace process.......Varadkar and all the other pro EU politicians should hang their heads in shame for fanning the flames of murder.

Absolute Poppycock.....Varadkar and all the other pro EU politicians raised legitimate concerns of would happen if 

1. The people of the United Kingdom voted for brexit before the referendum.

2. What would happen when Article 50 was triggered and the question of Border between North and South.

You should really have a long hard think about your thoughts on this subject before you post incendiary and scurrilous remarks. I'm really disappointed that you chose to use the death of a young woman to make flippant remarks like that.

the brexiteers who discounted the Irish Question and concerns of a hard border have a lot to answer for, and this should be a catalyst for real debate on what will happen in the North with regard to the backstop and the status of the hard border between North and South......

• Like 1
17 minutes ago, DIDO.1 said:

Stop brexit. Let's stay in the eu. All because some backwards cnuts over the water can't stop killing each other over fck all. 

If you think the partition of Ireland is f**k all then it just proves my point that most British people don’t give a toss about the people of Northern Ireland. And then try and push a British agenda on those same people and think there won’t be a reaction. 

10 minutes ago, dogmandont said:

If you think the partition of Ireland is f**k all then it just proves my point that most British people don’t give a toss about the people of Northern Ireland. And then try and push a British agenda on those same people and think there won’t be a reaction. 

It's not that we don't give a fck....we gave a massive fck about those school kids that were getting stones thrown at them cos they followed a different church, we give a massive fck about innocent people being killed....we just can't begin to understand the cuntishness of it all. 

• Like 3
1 hour ago, VOON said:

Absolute Poppycock.....Varadkar and all the other pro EU politicians raised legitimate concerns of would happen if 

1. The people of the United Kingdom voted for brexit before the referendum.

2. What would happen when Article 50 was triggered and the question of Border between North and South.

You should really have a long hard think about your thoughts on this subject before you post incendiary and scurrilous remarks. I'm really disappointed that you chose to use the death of a young woman to make flippant remarks like that.

the brexiteers who discounted the Irish Question and concerns of a hard border have a lot to answer for, and this should be a catalyst for real debate on what will happen in the North with regard to the backstop and the status of the hard border between North and South......

Absolute bollocks 

the Irish border didn’t cross my mind saying leave on that ballot paper 

the hard Brexit forced by the e u led to the current conversation about a border again . 

Get your own house in order before throwing stones at next door 

• Like 1
45 minutes ago, DIDO.1 said:

It's not that we don't give a fck....we gave a massive fck about those school kids that were getting stones thrown at them cos they followed a different church, we give a massive fck about innocent people being killed....we just can't begin to understand the cuntishness of it all. 

This might sound like I’m harping on about the past but it’s the reason for the situation today, how would you feel if the French had taken over England and basically cut it in half filled it with French people and trampled the English that were left into the ground would the English have taken it lying down or would they try to change past wrongs. The situation here is cuntish more than any English man will ever realise but it was them that made it so. 

• Like 3

Right not looking to start a row, but I had a bit of a row with a die hard republican a little while a go.

He was harping on about history, and it’s 700 years old and all that.

Now I will be the first to admit that the British government treated Ireland like shit and I personally can’t see the sense in what they did.

However, if we are going back 700 years then let’s go back a bit further.....when the Romans rocked up, all the druids and the Britain’s fled west......it’s stupid to think they only went as far as Anglesey.

So basically we are all the same people (which your republican was having none of!)

You are correct in as much as your average Englishman is ignorant of it all.....we can’t understand why people who are of the same race, the same country want to kill each other.

Its basically down to religion really.

its been shite since Cromwell, and probably before.......

The Irish massacre Protestant settlers from Scotland and England

Cromwell comes over and massacres Drogheda and Wexford

and on and on and on........

The Jocks ain’t killing each other

The Welsh ain’t either.......

And so no lads, you are spot on, we don’t have a clue why it’s happening and why the border matters so much.......

Please explain why the EU want a border and why that border means you have to start slaughtering each other again? 

Honestly boys, I really want to know.

• Like 2