So much for a happy Easter

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Fair enough mate, but I have not seen one pro leave  EU person mention “a return to violence” ........in fact I think (and I’m happy to be corrected pal) the British have actually stated that we don’t

See something on the news earlier about it seems an element up there really want ta stir things up. Not fair on the people that just want ta get on with there lives.

Ps For some of those here , you can  stage dress it up in whatever  curtain you want , the fact is that paramilitaries in both sides aren’t doing it for loyalist loyalty lol or swept up in a republica

Posted Images

Backwards c**ts.......politicians have not helped with all this talk about the border and the peace process.......Varadkar and all the other pro EU politicians should hang their heads in shame for fanning the flames of murder.

• Like 7
51 minutes ago, WILF said:

Backwards c**ts.......politicians have not helped with all this talk about the border and the peace process.......Varadkar and all the other pro EU politicians should hang their heads in shame for fanning the flames of murder.

The people involved in last nights violence are nothing more than murdering scumbags but to try and point the finger of blame at pro eu politicians is absolute bolloxs wilf because if your going to do that then the anti eu politicians are equally to blame. 

• Like 2
37 minutes ago, dogmandont said:

The people involved in last nights violence are nothing more than murdering scumbags but to try and point the finger of blame at pro eu politicians is absolute bolloxs wilf because if your going to do that then the anti eu politicians are equally to blame. 

Fair enough mate, but I have not seen one pro leave  EU person mention “a return to violence” ........in fact I think (and I’m happy to be corrected pal) the British have actually stated that we don’t want or need a hard border.

All the talk of violence has been from May, Corbyn, Varadkar, Verhofstat And Sien Fien , Labour, remain Tory’s etc etc 

Basically everyone that wants to usurp the demorcratic vote.

Edited by WILF
  • Like 9
  • Thanks 1
1 minute ago, WILF said:

Fair enough mate, but I have not seen one pro leave  EU person mention “a return to violence” ........in fact I think (and I’m happy to be corrected pal) the British have actually stated that we don’t want or need a hard border.

All the talk of violence has been from May, Corbyn, Varadkar, Verhofstat And Sien Fien , Labour, remain Tory’s etc etc 

Bang on, but where did the guns come from sure they were all meant to have been given up and decommissioned????? Maybe oul Gerry was right in the Trojan horse cover to take over the north as an agenda

• Like 1
2 hours ago, WILF said:

Absolute nail on the head. 

Just watch this violence be linked to brexit in some way, sad desperate people will stoop to any level. 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, WILF said:

When the great and good Arlene Foster announced that the Good Friday Agreement wasn’t written in stone and could basically be ripped up when and if it didn’t suit unionism and mogg said he couldn’t really see a problem with a border in Ireland do you think that was going to go unnoticed. The people that talked about a return to violence were stating a fact whereas those that didn’t didn’t care or were to fcuking dumb to understand the knife edge that the Northern Ireland peace process is resting on. 

• Like 2
Just now, dogmandont said:

When the great and good Arlene Foster announced that the Good Friday Agreement wasn’t written in stone and could basically be ripped up when and if it didn’t suit unionism and mogg said he couldn’t really see a problem with a border in Ireland do you think that was going to go unnoticed. The people that talked about a return to violence were stating a fact whereas those that didn’t didn’t care or were to fcuking dumb to understand the knife edge that the Northern Ireland peace process is resting on. 

I have to put my hands up and say now I am one of those dumb fuckers ! Lol

I don’t really understand the problem of if there is one or not mate......but then again I’m English and we don’t, by and large, understand any of the fine detail of Ireland and the violence 

So I’ll admit I’m a bit ignorant about what the big deal is pal.......be really interested to here why it matters so much mate.

• Like 2
2 hours ago, WILF said:

I have to put my hands up and say now I am one of those dumb fuckers ! Lol

I don’t really understand the problem of if there is one or not mate......but then again I’m English and we don’t, by and large, understand any of the fine detail of Ireland and the violence 

So I’ll admit I’m a bit ignorant about what the big deal is pal.......be really interested to here why it matters so much mate.

I’ll say this first wilf that I hope folks don’t think I’m in some way trying to condone what happened last night because nothing could be further from the truth because I want nothing more than to see my children grow up in a peaceful society and dissidents are putting that at risk. There really isn’t much point in me getting into the finer details of why brexit is causing this rise in tension because I could give you what in my mind is a really valid reason and a fella like len can give you an equally valid reason but from the flip side of the coin both in are own minds a 100%   Correct and that is the crux of the problem there is no middle ground in politics in Northern Ireland it’s orange and green and that’s it. 

• Like 3
7 hours ago, Lenmcharristar said:

exactly chesney, all over easter rising celebrations probably too, celebrate by all means but no need for people to be getting killed over it nowadays

You might have to excuse my ignorance Len but, I thought we (Catholics and Protestants) all celebrated Easter the same?