Ultra

At 11.30 last night decided to go out to one of my social sports club permission  , which includes 9 hole golf course , football pitch and a overflow car park , the car park is another field about the size of a football pitch .

only reason at 11.30 , that is when it closes  and I am left on my own to wonder over the whole site . 

All rabbits shot with my .177 BSA Ultra tuned by airtech , with pulsar N870lrf on top . I have thought about selling this and buying HW110k but this gun never misses a beat or let’s me down.

shots taken from 32-60 yards 

0CF11866-5498-40E5-A9ED-A4C82926767D.jpeg

• Like 12

Shooting Mitch?

That setup’s served you well....

Got tempted to get an ultra for my lad a couple of weeks back, there was one local on freeads for 250.... should of just got it?

how do the drywall screws hold up in the wind.... they got a good bc?

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, bigmac 97kt said:

IF IT INT BROKEN DON'T FIX IT

buy the 110 any way and add it to your collection

nice shooting by the way

atvbjimmy:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

PS,,, imop the ultra is a far better rifle than the 110 by far

I let my first ultra go and regretted it , even Darrin at Xtx air told me not to sell it , but of course I knew best ?

36 minutes ago, si brown said:

Shooting Mitch?

That setup’s served you well....

Got tempted to get an ultra for my lad a couple of weeks back, there was one local on freeads for 250.... should of just got it?

how do the drywall screws hold up in the wind.... they got a good bc?

Drywall screws will not fit in the BSA mag , to bloody long , just have to keep them for the Senco gun?

• Haha 1

Good going Mitch. I have to agree with Jimmy, it would be a big mistake to sell the ultra after having it tuned to perfection....................................................just buy the HW110k because you like it and keep the Ultra mate.

Now then Mitch it's only a few weeks to the Northern Shooting Show so are you going to give the petrol guzzler a run up to Gods county and join in with these lovely fellows of the forum, oh yes and Rez is coming ?

Drywall screws.....................blimey, I thought they were snow grips left over from winter. ?

Phil

• Haha 1
12 hours ago, The one said:

Nice going mate i never rated the .177 but your obviously works for you 

Same at one time ,but when you have a .177 pellet travelling 805 fps ,  about 200 fps faster than .22

• Like 1