New estate car

On 19/04/2019 at 21:36, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Volvo v50 

once you’ve had one , no other estate is even worth contemplating. 

I wouldn’t put the dogs in it though 

the v50 R design look a real nice car, did you own a v50?

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The eagle has landed,lol...very pleased with my new wheels,some amount of Nick nacks in it,hopefully I get 4 more years with it trouble free

just bought a 2012 blue motion Passat estate full leather bells and whistles for my daughter for £800 quid, ex lease hire, loads of miles, no smoke no oil usage and pulls like a train years ticket and

There she is up the side of a mountain,nice interiors and style won't be a help with a smelly goat in the back,lol...

Posted Images

just bought a 2012 blue motion Passat estate full leather bells and whistles for my daughter for £800 quid, ex lease hire, loads of miles, no smoke no oil usage and pulls like a train years ticket and £30 a year road tax, that will do ???

• Like 8
4 hours ago, Greyman said:

just bought a 2012 blue motion Passat estate full leather bells and whistles for my daughter for £800 quid, ex lease hire, loads of miles, no smoke no oil usage and pulls like a train years ticket and £30 a year road tax, that will do ???

How much? Fooking robber!

Cheers, D.

• Thanks 1
On 19/04/2019 at 08:45, Balaur said:

My best car which I miss is my Passat estate 1.9 diesel , went off road plenty and was generally abused it died 30 minutes after I put 5 new tyres on it. Arggh

Iv got the 1.9 Fabia estate same engine had it 6 years now I think and it’s a grate car gets some abuse looks shit but very good mpg and very few problems 

• Like 1
6 hours ago, vfr400boy said:

Iv got the 1.9 Fabia estate same engine had it 6 years now I think and it’s a grate car gets some abuse looks shit but very good mpg and very few problems 

My misses has the 1.4 diesel as you say not much of a looker but apart from dodgy electric windows it's been pretty much bomb proof plus good on fuel drives well n quick enough if needed.

Iv had an Astra the last 5 years been a good motor for me..

Don't know much about hybrids but I don't think I would ever have one my mates went up in flames on Wednesday at work his is a Toyota but the lad who picked it up said he picks at least one a week that's burnt out the electrics 

Tomorrow is the big day for me ,collecting my new car from up the country ,looking forward to it ,but is it sad if you get an emotional attachment to a car ,lol...i had good trips in the last one ,went far and wide in it and never a bother from it ...im giving my current car to my son ,whos delighted with his new wheels,plus i can borrow it anytime and it has a towbar ,...2013 Toyota Avensis estate ,,,bring it on baby

• Like 1