New estate car

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The eagle has landed,lol...very pleased with my new wheels,some amount of Nick nacks in it,hopefully I get 4 more years with it trouble free

just bought a 2012 blue motion Passat estate full leather bells and whistles for my daughter for £800 quid, ex lease hire, loads of miles, no smoke no oil usage and pulls like a train years ticket and

There she is up the side of a mountain,nice interiors and style won't be a help with a smelly goat in the back,lol...

Posted Images

I’ve got a Toyota Land Cruiser with the D-4D 3.0 engine I absolutely love it you can’t go wrong with Japanese cars I’ve also got a Mazda 3 that I’ve owned for 15 years it’s never let me down it’s original battery was changed after 12 years.

• Like 1

i drive a 07 Avensis estate for the last 3 years and its a grand car,the tax is 710 euros a year ,which is why i want to come up on years,id be paying 280 once i change ,it drives like a dream and is great for the dogs too,cant fault it ,went to belfast up and down in one day ,and it was a pleasure , hopefully i will get it sorted soon

• Like 1
6 hours ago, sid g said:

looks ok i run a 2007 ford focus estate seems bomb proof --- probly jinxed it now

i drove one from new for 8 years till i was rear ended and the car written off, great car also but im wanting a 2 litre ,and the focus is a 1.6...... diesel is also a must for me 

I wanted a estate car for fishing put Mtb in etc 

i was looking at Vw Passat around 05 reg most were either high mileage or £2k plus I just missed out on a low mileage one for £1300 

i ended up buying toyota corolla estate 06 reg , 104,000 miles 2 owner 2.0 l diesel for £1400 ? it’s  nice not fast but the D4D engines not stresssed out and I think that’s the key to them being long lived , 

• Like 1
6 hours ago, FLATTOP said:

I’ve got a Toyota Land Cruiser with the D-4D 3.0 engine I absolutely love it you can’t go wrong with Japanese cars I’ve also got a Mazda 3 that I’ve owned for 15 years it’s never let me down it’s original battery was changed after 12 years.

Most Japanese stuff including Toyota is running on french shite mechanics, the only 2 genuine jap motors left are Honda and Suzuki, and Mazda been using ford lumps for years ???

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Greyman said:

Most Japanese stuff including Toyota is running on french shite mechanics, the only 2 genuine jap motors left are Honda and Suzuki, and Mazda been using ford lumps for years ???

The Mazda is 2004 and the Toyota 2005 the Aussies love them in the outback every adventure program jungles Tropic of Cancer deserts you name it Land Cruiser weapon of choice when I was in Sri Lanka at Christmas every other car was a land cruiser they can’t be too bad and if they are french mechanics they have certainly upped there game.

Saying that years ago I owned a Citroen C15 van it looked like a noddy van I owned it from new,  in 3 years i I put 362000 miles on it I was a long distance courier. 

Edited by FLATTOP
  • Like 3