Stoney100

Big baby miller fails drug test

Be scepitical all you want.i offered anybody to watch.i'm just made of better stuff.

2 hours ago, ginger beard said:

Just been upto the gym.had a joint on the way and still deadlifted 200kg.

bring on the comp.

Was that with the left or the right arm.😉 I'm ambidextrous so either side doesn't matter. I write and use trowel or butcher knife with my right hand but when lifting heavy objects I use my left arm or left shoulder. I can carry way more weight on left shoulder.

2 hours ago, ginger beard said:

Be scepitical all you want.i offered anybody to watch.i'm just made of better stuff.

When I was a nipper (15) I worked in a local supermarket that had a busy butchers. Every week the delivery guys dropped in sides of beef and hind quarters and carried them 50 yards to cooler each time.They were beasts of men and built like Maori rugby players. There is big weight in dead meat on the bone so I don't doubt a fat ginger would be carrying power if If he was hanging out of that all day.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, jiggy said:

When I was a nipper (15) I worked in a local supermarket that had a busy butchers. Every week the delivery guys dropped in sides of beef and hind quarters and carried them 50 yards to cooler each time.They were beasts of men and built like Maori rugby players. There is big weight in dead meat on the bone so I don't doubt a fat ginger would be carrying power if If he was hanging out of that all day.

We had a lorry come for 28 bodys of beef cut into 1/4.i carried every hind 1/4 and my mate done the fore's.before this place had a hoist.my mate had to bend down,put your shoulder against its shoulder and swing it up to cut it off the hind.had to do that 3 x a week.

Reminds me of something but I cant put my finger on it :hmm:

1 minute ago, kanny said:

Reminds me of something but I cant put my finger on it :hmm:

A side if beef in a fridge doesn't move,i've tried it and nearly broke my hand.there rock hard.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Rusty_terrier said:

Sceptical tbh. If your a big fella the  200 could be doable but the grip would have gave out. What grip did yiu use over hand or mixed 

Do you do any of the Olympic lifts mate? I really wanna try the snatch an clean an jerk😂 never even saw anybody do em at our gym tho, want somebody to show me 😁

27 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Do you do any of the Olympic lifts mate? I really wanna try the snatch an clean an jerk😂 never even saw anybody do em at our gym tho, want somebody to show me 😁

go find your local cross fit gym...but there expencive ...they often have coaches come in to teach the oly lifts.....

there both very technical and the risk from injury is high...

• Like 1

5 hours ago, ginger beard said:

you might just be....

well done that's a good lift ...especialy with no straps

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

just a thought..... you could have filmed it??

3 minutes ago, TOMO said:

go find your local cross fit gym...but there expencive ...they often have coaches come in to teach the oly lifts.....

there both very technical and the risk from injury is high...

Was couple here but think they closed now,’ mate said there a proper Olympic gym in Leeds that do a course for a few hours, might work on strength a few more weeks an have a bash😀

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ginger beard said:

We had a lorry come for 28 bodys of beef cut into 1/4.i carried every hind 1/4 and my mate done the fore's.before this place had a hoist.my mate had to bend down,put your shoulder against its shoulder and swing it up to cut it off the hind.had to do that 3 x a week.

I wouldn't doubt it because I was 15 at the time and 9 stone weight so looking at them now and I weigh 15 and half stone and 22 years blocklaying later they don't look as heavy but if your all day dragging them into shops then you don't need a gym. After 20 years and working 70 hour weeks lifting in 9 foot window cills then you build upper body strength but you still have chicken legs because you tend to miss out on leg day at the gym because you don't have enough energy left. That's why brickys tend to have a beer belly and wouldn't do well in competition . The beer belly is actually an advantage to prop up that cill when the skinny labourer is strangled lifting in with you when your swamped with scaffolding in the way.

24 minutes ago, TOMO said:

just a thought..... you could have filmed it??

Aye even if he can't upload a video. A screen shit if the 200 at the top .