Stoney100

Big baby miller fails drug test

Ortiz & his team never expected their bluff to get called did they🤣

• Haha 1

On 23/04/2019 at 13:56, gnasher16 said:

Remember mate i started all that stuff before the times when you could just click information off the internet we had to find stuff out for ourselves in the real world you had no choice but to educate yourself i wasnt just going to blindly follow what someone tells me for my chosen sport the way lads do today purely for the reflection in the mirror !!

Being honest im still not sure if i did any physical damage,5 years ago i had to have a minor heart procedure which at the time i put solely down to steroids ( which seemed to make sense at the time )....but i wanted to get to the bottom of it and having spoken to experts in the field since its unlikely steroid use ( as opposed to abuse ) played any part....as for those around me no effect as a direct result from steroids no i was a bit wild anyway so mood swings were negligible...i guess at home  our social life suffered at times due to the discipline of training/sleep/ etc but i was a focused chap who took what i suppose was calculated risks i studied and learned enough to make solid decisions.

The way i see it is theres far worse things to be doing to your health than using chemicals to aid strength/fitness.....smoking.....obesity....they kill huge amounts of human beings but its not my business,i think smoking is a disgusting and dirty habit but i dont judge people for it....steroids have become mainstream now these youngsters see them like women see Botox they want to look nice and take some pictures for instagram or whatever.... its a bizarre crazy reasoning for messing with your body to me but its their life....and again you cant compare that to athletes,their was a study done some years ago by a sports nutritionist or doctor i forget his name now he did a survey on a certain amount of athletes in their 20,s asking if by taking 1 tablet it meant you became  the worlds best at your sport,but it also meant you would drop down dead at 45 years old,would you take it......and by far the majority said yes they would.....so thats the mentality your dealing with in sport and with a guy like this topic is about.

Interesting thoughts hearing it from someone that's been there. What's your thoughts on the WWF and WWE wrestlers. Chris Benoit murdered his wife and child and crossed there hands and put out crucifixs and rosary beads and shot himself then. It was found out after he had a brain injury and steroid abuse helped him overcome it. His father was adamant that he was forced to take steroids to stay at the top of your game. The amount of pro wrestlers that have died under the age of 50 is staggering and the amount of injuries is staggering. Understandable it's all a show and fake but they still put their bodies on the line and have to look peaked doing it. It's where steroid abuse is most obvious and you can gauge the damage. lifestyle and living on the road doesn't help but at the same time taking shortcuts to look big takes its toll. If there wasn't testing done in other sports then a lot more athletes would die too. Like most addictions people don't do small harmless doses and don't know when to stop and just look at the guy beside them and think he's bigger faster and stronger.https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_premature_professional_wrestling_deaths

On 27/04/2019 at 09:59, jiggy said:

Interesting thoughts hearing it from someone that's been there. What's your thoughts on the WWF and WWE wrestlers. Chris Benoit murdered his wife and child and crossed there hands and put out crucifixs and rosary beads and shot himself then. It was found out after he had a brain injury and steroid abuse helped him overcome it. His father was adamant that he was forced to take steroids to stay at the top of your game. The amount of pro wrestlers that have died under the age of 50 is staggering and the amount of injuries is staggering. Understandable it's all a show and fake but they still put their bodies on the line and have to look peaked doing it. It's where steroid abuse is most obvious and you can gauge the damage. lifestyle and living on the road doesn't help but at the same time taking shortcuts to look big takes its toll. If there wasn't testing done in other sports then a lot more athletes would die too. Like most addictions people don't do small harmless doses and don't know when to stop and just look at the guy beside them and think he's bigger faster and stronger.https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_premature_professional_wrestling_deaths

Wrestling isnt something i pay any attention to mate but i do know theres a lot of deaths many down to different cocktails of drugs or suicide its an industry that seems to produce some wild characters but in terms of steroids,bodybuilders and i guess wrestlers are simply not athletes today they are sedentary guys building a model.....wrestling/bodybuilding is not about how strong you are its about how strong it looks like you are and the main change i have seen over time is a lot more reliance on chemicals.....when i was bang into strength/fitness the ratio was probably 75% training to 25% steroids......in other words training and eating was the important thing and steroids just gave you that last little polish,the finishing touches to your physique....but today guys are putting most of their effort into steroids and not so much into their training/diet.....its basic abuse and i think that shows in the patterns of deaths over the generations....the first users of juice like Schwarzeneggers era are doing fine health wise today,most are living long healthy lives and thats down to the relatively small doses they were taking alongside heavy training ( sensible steroid use ).....but in more recent times bodybuilders and the wrestlers you talk about are really just chemically enhanced men who lift weights ( extreme steroid abuse ).....dont get me wrong i dont have any actual data on it thats only my opinions based on what ive seen over the years,and a touch of common sense 😉

• Like 4

58 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

Wrestling isnt something i pay any attention to mate but i do know theres a lot of deaths many down to different cocktails of drugs or suicide its an industry that seems to produce some wild characters but in terms of steroids,bodybuilders and i guess wrestlers are simply not athletes today they are sedentary guys building a model.....wrestling/bodybuilding is not about how strong you are its about how strong it looks like you are and the main change i have seen over time is a lot more reliance on chemicals.....when i was bang into strength/fitness the ratio was probably 75% training to 25% steroids......in other words training and eating was the important thing and steroids just gave you that last little polish,the finishing touches to your physique....but today guys are putting most of their effort into steroids and not so much into their training/diet.....its basic abuse and i think that shows in the patterns of deaths over the generations....the first users of juice like Schwarzeneggers era are doing fine health wise today,most are living long healthy lives and thats down to the relatively small doses they were taking alongside heavy training ( sensible steroid use ).....but in more recent times bodybuilders and the wrestlers you talk about are really just chemically enhanced men who lift weights ( extreme steroid abuse ).....dont get me wrong i dont have any actual data on it thats only my opinions based on what ive seen over the years,and a touch of common sense 😉

Probably like most addictions they are over doing it. Alcohol and cigarettes will do the same thing. If they were a bit more sensible about it then they would live to tell the tale.

Looking almost certain that the replacement will be ruiz 

6 hours ago, kanny said:

Looking almost certain that the replacement will be ruiz 

Who the fook is that guy

53 minutes ago, Francie said:

Who the fook is that guy

A big fat game  Mexican :laugh: I only really know him from the fight he had with parker and he gave it a good go, some say even won....take from that what you will 

11 hours ago, kanny said:

what you reckon   on june 1st , will Aj win , i reckon he walk straight  through him, and KO him quick, put a show on for his 1st fight for the yanks,  what  you think Gnasher  ?

4 or 5 rounds to get a bit of US exposure then bang him out.

Cheers, D.

Just been upto the gym.had a joint on the way and still deadlifted 200kg.

bring on the comp.

5 minutes ago, ginger beard said:

Just been upto the gym.had a joint on the way and still deadlifted 200kg.

bring on the comp.

If you have then fair play. Did you use a belt or straps ?

Just now, Rusty_terrier said:

If you have then fair play. Did you use a belt or straps ?

Not if just fair play.no belts or straps just raw power.

Just now, ginger beard said:

Not if just fair play.no belts or straps just raw power.

Sceptical tbh. If your a big fella the  200 could be doable but the grip would have gave out. What grip did yiu use over hand or mixed