Big baby miller fails drug test

27 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Do you do any of the Olympic lifts mate? I really wanna try the snatch an clean an jerk? never even saw anybody do em at our gym tho, want somebody to show me ?

go find your local cross fit gym...but there expencive ...they often have coaches come in to teach the oly lifts.....

there both very technical and the risk from injury is high...

• Like 1

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This case with Miller is probably the worst case ive ever heard of he wasnt just trying to gain an edge he was looking to literally kill Joshua !!....im not one for bans and punishment but personally

There is a certain element that get the gear up em & think they are invincible,just like there is a certain element that get on the drink,and think they are the best man in the country,or a certai

Posted Images

5 hours ago, ginger beard said:

Be scepitical all you want.i offered anybody to watch.i'm just made of better stuff.

you might just be....

well done that's a good lift ...especialy with no straps

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
1 hour ago, ginger beard said:

We had a lorry come for 28 bodys of beef cut into 1/4.i carried every hind 1/4 and my mate done the fore's.before this place had a hoist.my mate had to bend down,put your shoulder against its shoulder and swing it up to cut it off the hind.had to do that 3 x a week.

I wouldn't doubt it because I was 15 at the time and 9 stone weight so looking at them now and I weigh 15 and half stone and 22 years blocklaying later they don't look as heavy but if your all day dragging them into shops then you don't need a gym. After 20 years and working 70 hour weeks lifting in 9 foot window cills then you build upper body strength but you still have chicken legs because you tend to miss out on leg day at the gym because you don't have enough energy left. That's why brickys tend to have a beer belly and wouldn't do well in competition . The beer belly is actually an advantage to prop up that cill when the skinny labourer is strangled lifting in with you when your swamped with scaffolding in the way.

katch.....watch this..

if you cant be arsed with watching it all.....cut to the 8 min mark.....you will see sonny Webster the british oly lifter....12th in rio.....doing some exabishion lifts...doing cleans and catching the bar with arms outstretched...might be called the superman catch....sonny has what looks like cammo legins on and a baseball cap backwards...pluss hes the strongest... also watch him over head pressing from the bottom of squat.....which is incredibly difficult

this was last week at the body power expo at nec I think it was.......any way just watch sonny and see how explosive he is going from the clean and in to the jerk..watch how fast his feet are

• Thanks 1
9 minutes ago, ginger beard said:

Offered that (whatsapp video call) to but didn't want a film being passed around of me.

Come and witness it yourself tomo.

mate if you tell me you have done it that's good enough for me....some chaps are like that ...just bloody strong....

I did a similar thing with a lad I worked with when I was about 20..i had been lifting 6 month or a year....and was deadlifting 3 plates (140 )....I was pleased with myself..i weighed about 12 and half stone....youg lad that worked with me thought it was feck all.....so thinking he was talking shit...I said put up or shut up....

tha night he came down walked in ..lifted the 140 ..no warm up...nothing..then  walked out.....c unt.....:laugh:....

it taught me a lesson...

• Haha 3
2 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

What are we talking about here a 200kg deadlift straight in off the street with no training ?

What age/bodyweight ?

200kg inc or excl the bar ?

I've trained before but nothing serious

37 and 110kg

Including the bar what weighs 20kg.

4 minutes ago, ginger beard said:

I've trained before but nothing serious

37 and 110kg

Including the bar what weighs 20kg.

Thats perfectly believable......probably between intermediate and advanced level of lifting for that bodyweight so with little training its very good natural strength fair do's.

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, Rusty_terrier said:

The weight probably isn't the issue it's the grip that impresses me. Apparently no straps double overhand

I dont know what the chap does for a living but ive come across a lot of lads who have great natural grip strength.....i dont kid myself gym strength is very different to everyday strength it doesnt surprise me at all.

Grip strength comes from repetition so if someone is working in everyday life using grip its going to come.

Edited by gnasher16
  • Like 2