Big baby miller fails drug test

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This case with Miller is probably the worst case ive ever heard of he wasnt just trying to gain an edge he was looking to literally kill Joshua !!....im not one for bans and punishment but personally

There is a certain element that get the gear up em & think they are invincible,just like there is a certain element that get on the drink,and think they are the best man in the country,or a certai

Posted Images

53 minutes ago, Francie said:

Who the fook is that guy

A big fat game  Mexican :laugh: I only really know him from the fight he had with parker and he gave it a good go, some say even won....take from that what you will 

11 hours ago, kanny said:

what you reckon   on june 1st , will Aj win , i reckon he walk straight  through him, and KO him quick, put a show on for his 1st fight for the yanks,  what  you think Gnasher  ?

• 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, ginger beard said:

Just been upto the gym.had a joint on the way and still deadlifted 200kg.

bring on the comp.

Was that with the left or the right arm.? I'm ambidextrous so either side doesn't matter. I write and use trowel or butcher knife with my right hand but when lifting heavy objects I use my left arm or left shoulder. I can carry way more weight on left shoulder.

2 hours ago, ginger beard said:

Be scepitical all you want.i offered anybody to watch.i'm just made of better stuff.

When I was a nipper (15) I worked in a local supermarket that had a busy butchers. Every week the delivery guys dropped in sides of beef and hind quarters and carried them 50 yards to cooler each time.They were beasts of men and built like Maori rugby players. There is big weight in dead meat on the bone so I don't doubt a fat ginger would be carrying power if If he was hanging out of that all day.

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, jiggy said:

When I was a nipper (15) I worked in a local supermarket that had a busy butchers. Every week the delivery guys dropped in sides of beef and hind quarters and carried them 50 yards to cooler each time.They were beasts of men and built like Maori rugby players. There is big weight in dead meat on the bone so I don't doubt a fat ginger would be carrying power if If he was hanging out of that all day.

We had a lorry come for 28 bodys of beef cut into 1/4.i carried every hind 1/4 and my mate done the fore's.before this place had a hoist.my mate had to bend down,put your shoulder against its shoulder and swing it up to cut it off the hind.had to do that 3 x a week.