Big baby miller fails drug test

Just now, ginger beard said:

Last summer i was 109kg about the same now i'd imagine.

Just 200kg

No newkid is a witness or video call somebody but now you mention it i wouldn't want a video being paseed around so newkid or 1 person travels to me.no videos.

Here we go with the excuses already :whistling:

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This case with Miller is probably the worst case ive ever heard of he wasnt just trying to gain an edge he was looking to literally kill Joshua !!....im not one for bans and punishment but personally

There is a certain element that get the gear up em & think they are invincible,just like there is a certain element that get on the drink,and think they are the best man in the country,or a certai

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, TOMO said:

here i found ginge deadlifting on youtube.....:D

for those that don't know...this aint how you do it....

Grow up.

You might want to skip breakfast saturday morning tomo because your having a f**k off great slice of humble pie lunch time.

I'm ready whenever.

• Haha 1
8 hours ago, Stoney100 said:

F96CEEA3-9B82-4C96-8C02-42106A701116.jpeg.2d65cc7bc5da48625c0d5b5d9ade3aa2.jpeg

lol....yeh for fecks sake don't show the cross fitters ....you know how they love the phrase "functional fitness "....2019 cross fit games....move a 200 kilo side of beef 50 meteres

150 kilo for the women....

• Like 1
16 hours ago, ginger beard said:

Last summer i was 109kg about the same now i'd imagine.

Just 200kg

No newkid is a witness or video call somebody but now you mention it i wouldn't want a video being paseed around so newkid or 1 person travels to me.no videos.

Sorry I'm late to the party here...

I've got a plan..

Me and Geth will be at the fishing comp in August, we'll set it up so you can do the lift there...

It can be part of the fund raising events...I'm sure there will be a rush of bravado and challengers coming out!! Lol

You can count me out though, waiting on an MRI now so deadlifting ain't happening with this back...

• Like 1
1 hour ago, NEWKID said:

Sorry I'm late to the party here...

I've got a plan..

Me and Geth will be at the fishing comp in August, we'll set it up so you can do the lift there...

It can be part of the fund raising events...I'm sure there will be a rush of bravado and challengers coming out!! Lol

You can count me out though, waiting on an MRI now so deadlifting ain't happening with this back...

Hehehe, I'm suffering with frozen shoulder as we speak. Been in the 1st stage for about 4 months, just about going into the 2nd stage. Got my ultrasound session on the 18th of may. Been doing some home physio, range of motion stuff etc, accupressure etc, and it's working. But by f**k, it's a long, painful process ?

• Like 1
1 hour ago, shaaark said:

Hehehe, I'm suffering with frozen shoulder as we speak. Been in the 1st stage for about 4 months, just about going into the 2nd stage. Got my ultrasound session on the 18th of may. Been doing some home physio, range of motion stuff etc, accupressure etc, and it's working. But by f**k, it's a long, painful process ?

I've suffered with my back, but this weekend was another level...couldn't move on Saturday, ended up in hospital, complete numbness in my right leg..but they wouldn't MRI so sent out with a bag of drugs (I hate medication but was like Pete Docherty this weekend, off my head on morphine lol)...Sunday/Monday the same, my chiropractor done a neurological assesment/ report on me and I took that to the GP....was told I have to go back to A&E for MRI...spent all day there yesterday, was sent out with no MRI as I have most of the symptoms required for an emergency MRI but can control my bladder, which is the tick in the box required for emergency MRI (forget the name of the syndrome, but the doctor said we are not ruling it out, your just not quite there yet!! Ffs)...

So....I'm sat here with a dead leg, back is a touch better yo be fair...I won't take anymore liquid morphine though, clouds my head, makes me feel sick and I have weird dreams lol......

42 years old and feel.like a 70 year old lol

• Haha 2