Big baby miller fails drug test

I grew up with lads who got bullied at school...they hit the gym,steroids, growth etc ....became the bully...turned into big ass muscle machines,quite intimidating to look at.....they threw their weight around only to get knocked the f**k out by a nobody in the grand scheme of things......my towns full of old roid heads as is every town and village in Wales lol.....has beens,walking around with sticks at 45 yr old....f**k that...I'm more than happy looking like a pidgeon with no feathers and weighing in at 10 stone wet in my timberlands...and still having a decent size cock to keep the Mrs happy?

• Haha 2

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This case with Miller is probably the worst case ive ever heard of he wasnt just trying to gain an edge he was looking to literally kill Joshua !!....im not one for bans and punishment but personally

There is a certain element that get the gear up em & think they are invincible,just like there is a certain element that get on the drink,and think they are the best man in the country,or a certai

Posted Images

21 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

I grew up with lads who got bullied at school...they hit the gym,steroids, growth etc ....became the bully...turned into big ass muscle machines,quite intimidating to look at.....they threw their weight around only to get knocked the f**k out by a nobody in the grand scheme of things......my towns full of old roid heads as is every town and village in Wales lol.....has beens,walking around with sticks at 45 yr old....f**k that...I'm more than happy looking like a pidgeon with no feathers and weighing in at 10 stone wet in my timberlands...and still having a decent size cock to keep the Mrs happy?

You're not far wrong there dc lol. Seen plenty of gear heads being knocked shitless by lads 10 years younger and half their size lol. Don't know what part of the valleys you're from, but it seems the further you travel up the valleys, the worse the problem is.

36 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

Your watching too much tv mate nobody is going to shoot you over a bit of dbol and some weights ?

Whatever else a man does in life are his choices its irrelevant to strength and conditioning training !

for your average lad in the gym...maybe not......it ended in tears for them essex boys?i know the craic,was around the club scene in the 90's,got all around the country and met my fair share of loonies?they didnt give a  f**k about Mr muscle and his pals on the door.....not when money was involved 

I look around my town,and the proper hard men who folks proper respect never needed to take them.......the wankers who did got handed their arses after trying to throw their weight about....I've always believed that anyone taking steroids is lacking in something.....probably got bullied,feeling inadequate ...think maybe folks will be scared of them?

who cares?makes no difference to me.....I paddle my  own canoe??

shark I'm from Caerphilly,my old man worked the doors around here,Cardiff and his home town of newport?you probably know/heard of some of the meat heads from round here,thought they was the kiddies?there's a man who fought Eubanks,Benn back in the day.....still smash up any roid head that fancies their chances?and he's a true gentleman?

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

for your average lad in the gym...maybe not......it ended in tears for them essex boys?i know the craic,was around the club scene in the 90's,got all around the country and met my fair share of loonies?they didnt give a  f**k about Mr muscle and his pals on the door.....not when money was involved 

I look around my town,and the proper hard men who folks proper respect never needed to take them.......the wankers who did got handed their arses after trying to throw their weight about....I've always believed that anyone taking steroids is lacking in something.....probably got bullied,feeling inadequate ...think maybe folks will be scared of them?

shark I'm from Caerphilly,my old man worked the doors around here,Cardiff and his home town of newport?you probably know/heard of some of the meat heads from round here,thought they was the kiddies?there's a man who fought Eubanks,Benn back in the day.....still smash up any roid head that fancies their chances?and he's a true gentleman?

? Ok mate whatever you say.

I just find it curious why folk need to start on about gangster shit whenever steroids/strength/fitness is being spoken about.....i cant really see the connection myself 

• Like 1
45 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

? Ok mate whatever you say.

I just find it curious why folk need to start on about gangster shit whenever steroids/strength/fitness is being spoken about.....i cant really see the connection myself 

I think you know where im coming from,but decided to dance around it?your missing my point?im talking from my own experiences,most lads who get on the gear are bullys and wannabee gangsters,looking to make a name for themselves,what ever circles they move in.....that is until someone not on the gear comes along and gives them a good dig....like I said originally....you can't put muscle on your chin?

1 hour ago, Daniel cain said:

I think you know where im coming from,but decided to dance around it?your missing my point?im talking from my own experiences,most lads who get on the gear are bullys and wannabee gangsters,looking to make a name for themselves,what ever circles they move in.....that is until someone not on the gear comes along and gives them a good dig....like I said originally....you can't put muscle on your chin?

I dont dance around anything mate i dont know where you are coming from,explain it to me.

Look if your experience of people taking steroids is bullys and wannabe tough guys then maybe you need to choose your company better.....have i seen bullys and wannabe tough guys on steroids yes,but i choose not to be around them and so they are a tiny minority of the people i have known on steroids....it would be like saying most people with tattoos are wannabe tough guys because ive known a few people with tattoos who were wannabe tough guys.....i have met and enjoyed sharing the strength/fitness game with many people on steroids over the years and to book them as anything other than ordinary lads seeking self improvement would just be silly....im sure you are a good chap Daniel but you just seem to be a little bit News of the World sensationalist about all this.

As for that " cant put muscles on your chin " old line....again,why are you associating violence and gangster shit with the fitness industry you might see a correlation between the 2 but i dont.

Edited by gnasher16
  • Like 2

There is a certain element that get the gear up em & think they are invincible,just like there is a certain element that get on the drink,and think they are the best man in the country,or a certain element that suddenly get hold of a few quid & start looking down there nose at people...a c**t is a c**t whatever they do & whatever way you slice it 

but most people I know who take gear are very well informed about what it is they take,where they source it from & do it for reasons that are not violent at all - they want to see how far they can push themselves & love the buzz of getting stronger & stronger & pushing more weight,it's for mental stimulation & it's a lifestyle they enjoy,you get fools in every sport/hobby,that's just life 

• Like 5

Each to their own though one of my old mates who is now turned 50 and won every body building competion going and is known world wide is one of the soundest lads you could wish to meet and I found him to be worlds apart from some of the people being described on this thread.

• Like 4
11 hours ago, Daniel cain said:

Ah right, yep I know caerphilly pretty well, my old girl lived the last 45 of her years there. She and my stepfather used to run the boxing club in the barbican, think it was pulled down around 89-90ish? I used to train there now and then when they ran it. Some good lads, and a couple of welsh schoolboy champs came out of there, and the 3 brothers that you've probably heard of. M H, S H,  and H H. I trained in the elite gym a few times, with an old mate, a couple of times when aleks georgivou, (spelling), the hawk, from gladiators, was there. He's actually a tidy fella, but I outlifted him in everything, which I thought quite strange, as he was 16 stone 10lb, and I was 14 stone 4lb, But he looked lovely ? lol. I eventually got to 16 stone 10lb myself, all naturally, but that took another 3 years, in a different gym closer to my own home.

Anyway, yes, I worked a couple of places in cardiff, a couple in pontyclun, a couple in pontypridd, and a couple further up the valleys. But that was 20 years ago, and by f**k, I'm glad I'm out of all that nonsense anymore lol ?

1 hour ago, Billy b said:

There is a certain element that get the gear up em & think they are invincible,just like there is a certain element that get on the drink,and think they are the best man in the country,or a certain element that suddenly get hold of a few quid & start looking down there nose at people...a c**t is a c**t whatever they do & whatever way you slice it 

but most people I know who take gear are very well informed about what it is they take,where they source it from & do it for reasons that are not violent at all - they want to see how far they can push themselves & love the buzz of getting stronger & stronger & pushing more weight,it's for mental stimulation & it's a lifestyle they enjoy,you get fools in every sport/hobby,that's just life 

1 hour ago, tatsblisters said:

Each to their own though one of my old mates who is now turned 50 and won every body building competion going and is known world wide is one of the soundest lads you could wish to meet and I found him to be worlds apart from some of the people being described on this thread.

To both these posts, I think in the main that's correct, and I think gnasher has already touched on these points. It's when you get the dickheads that are using more, sometimes triple the dosage, of what is supposed to be safe etc, and they don't even really know what they are taking, that things go very wrong, mentally and physically. Like's been said, I know a few guys that have competed, whilst using, then weaned themselves off it, no problems. 

Anyway, steroids etc, in themselves I don't really know too much about, so I'm out ?

• Like 1

I think the other thing to remember and gnash already mentioned....is other substances that are being taken...he already mentioned diuretics ...also insulin is another ...wich of course is one very serriouse hormone....and not forgetting recreational drugs on top....I remember I few lads from my home town dying young mid 40's...folk on the jungle drums saying its cos of steroids....whilst they may not of helped...drop a gram of Charlie everyday in to the mix....and your heading for trouble...

• Like 4
18 hours ago, Rusty_terrier said:

Agree to a point. Combat sports it can be very dangerous. As for athletics, stromgman  etc they have every right a natural and an untested division . Would you rather see somebody natural deadlift 250kg or Eddie hall ripping 500kg off the floor. Somebody natural run 100m slightly faster than you could or somebody come off the blockss faster than a greyhoumd

I'd rather see the natural deadlifter then i can actually appriciate and connect more with it.a natural body builder can lift much more than 250kg.don't know what the record is butt probably not that much less than eddie hall.as for running mr bolt is only 6 or 7 seconds quicker than me.