Big baby miller fails drug test

4 minutes ago, ginger beard said:

Hang on a minute.he was nothing but a cheat and most of whats bad about steroids.

I expected more from you wilf...fair play and all that.

He was a cheat in a sport where everybody else is cheating too mate.

If you have ever studied the bloke (and I have a little bit) he is borderline sociopathic if not totally sociopathic.....that’s why he was 7 times a champion.

Nonody else took things to the extreme he did.

As far as I know he wasn’t on steroids, he took sports science to another level so far above steroids it just isn’t true.

Edited by WILF
  • Like 1

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This case with Miller is probably the worst case ive ever heard of he wasnt just trying to gain an edge he was looking to literally kill Joshua !!....im not one for bans and punishment but personally

There is a certain element that get the gear up em & think they are invincible,just like there is a certain element that get on the drink,and think they are the best man in the country,or a certai

Posted Images

1 hour ago, WILF said:

Good point from Katchum, there will a thousand times more blokes making a prick of themselves on drink every weekend.

What makes the bloke who is having a bad affect from steroids more dangerous is that he is completely lucid.......and probably a great big powerful b*****d to boot.

Both a worth swerving when they obviously have their stupid head on.

can't put muscle on your chin old boy?

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

Regarding the " respect " word.....why do you think these pretty boy doormen take steroids ?.....the proof is in the pudding mate whether its by design or not you do get more respect thats just how it is ?

More respect from impressional teenages out for there 1st drink.you seem to have alot of respect on here and in real life from grown men.

Is that because your big or because your a straight up decent man.

5 hours ago, W. Katchum said:

Thanks for taking time to answer pal, like Iv said before I no interest in competing or taking selfies, so don’t imagjnr meself ever touching the roids or that. Iv spent a fair few years now trying to get the best from me dogs, an being amazed at how much they can handle with a decent bit a excersize, good grub an a rest. Tho Iv never thought about testing meself( I think it’s cos I’v always beem quite naturally fit an Iv took it for granted) 

may sound daft but now I’m at the point where I wanna see how far I can push meself naturally an see how much I can get out of meself but still curious as to what the gains where that come from there use, again thanks for ye honest answer ?

No problem i appreciate folk who share lifes experiences that im not familiar with so only right to do the same back.....ive always felt its a tragedy that a man can go through his whole life without ever really physically and mentally testing himself and be content with that i appreciate driven people who consistently push on in life whatever the challenge.....its perfectly natural to be curious about what you are made of the honesty within yourself is finding out i admire you for doing that without all the youthful bravado and ego that often kicks first time trainers off.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I think the whole thing about "sted heads" is unfortunately a fair percentage of them do attract trouble because they think they look hard with all them muscles and because they spend a lot of time pumped up with other people just like them. 

The best person that epitomises this is aarron lambo, that guy has become a national laughing stock because it's so cringeworthy he thinks he is something special because he has muscles, money, been in jail, owns his own gym, big house and cars etc etc when really I bet he is one lonely soul deep down reading what people really think of him on his videos/posts. 

Changing your body and getting praise for it must not be so good as you get older and just look like an old man that can't let his youth go! 

Just my opinion but going to asda like this says it all lol

1 minute ago, Daniel cain said:

can't put muscle on your chin old boy?

With all due respect chief, some of these blokes are so big, powerful and violent that they will destroy most people.

Their chin or lack of just wont come into it, they will go over you like a train......it’s why you have to swerve them because your options are die or risk 25 years behind the door.

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, WILF said:

He was a cheat in a sport where everybody else is cheating too mate.

If you have ever studied the bloke (and I have a little bit) he is borderline sociopathic if not totally sociopathic.....that’s why he was 7 times a champion.

Nonody else took things to the extreme he did.

As far as I know he wasn’t on steroids, he took sports science to another level so far above steroids it just isn’t true.

That doesn't mean its ok it means the whole sport should be regulated much better.

Champion is abit strong.he was 7 times the best cheat.

Steroids have no place is sport and anyone using gets a life time ban.

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, ginger beard said:

More respect from impressional teenages out for there 1st drink.you seem to have alot of respect on here and in real life from grown men.

Is that because your big or because your a straight up decent man.

Mate im not on about what ive experienced im just telling you how it is in the main....big strong looking lads do get more respect from their peers thats not me trying to " sell " steroids its just being honest.....personally i find myself going the other way around strangers im almost overpolite and friendly so as not to intimidate them so its certainly not about using size to gain respect for me or im sure many others but then maturity/immaturity shows itself in all walks of life.

• Like 5

no amount of gear or big muscles can stop a bullet fella?remember watching that Steven French 'the devil' saying it.....some big nasty droid head throwing his weight around,taxing folk gives the skinny guy a slap,he comes back with his 9 mm and big muscles is brown bread.....plenty of hard lads out there wouldn't entertain steroids and actively seek out the waterboys and put them to sleep ....and a holiday over the wall won't stop a true nutter,regardless of the time involved....no one likes a bully?

I'd say the rise of cocaine in our towns and city's is a big factor in doormen getting more trouble, few lines of that, a  load of ale and most lads today think they are capable of taking on most 6ft 7in bouncers! So maybe the bouncer's use steds to look bigger and hopefully avoid any confrontation?

One thing I've learnt over the years tho is its not always the biggest guy you have to worry about, yes he could pick you up and rip your head off but dangerous men come in all shapes and sizes just have to use different tools lol

13 minutes ago, ginger beard said:

That doesn't mean its ok it means the whole sport should be regulated much better.

Champion is abit strong.he was 7 times the best cheat.

Steroids have no place is sport and anyone using gets a life time ban.

Its an admirable stance to take but a naive one in todays times sadly.

As the old boxing promoter Micky Duff once said " my psychopath is better than your psychopath ".....and that was 25 years ago !

What i think is more worrying than steroids in sport is steroids becoming mainstream in society....actors doing a quick course for a movie role or female models doing a course for a photo shoot....supplement shops opening up everywhere......competetive sport is a place they are understood if not accepted,general society is not.

• Like 3
13 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

no amount of gear or big muscles can stop a bullet fella?remember watching that Steven French 'the devil' saying it.....some big nasty droid head throwing his weight around,taxing folk gives the skinny guy a slap,he comes back with his 9 mm and big muscles is brown bread.....plenty of hard lads out there wouldn't entertain steroids and actively seek out the waterboys and put them to sleep ....and a holiday over the wall won't stop a true nutter,regardless of the time involved....no one likes a bully?

Your watching too much tv mate nobody is going to shoot you over a bit of dbol and some weights ?

Whatever else a man does in life are his choices its irrelevant to strength and conditioning training !

• Like 1
15 minutes ago, Rusty_terrier said:

Agree to a point. Combat sports it can be very dangerous. As for athletics, stromgman  etc they have every right a natural and an untested division . Would you rather see somebody natural deadlift 250kg or Eddie hall ripping 500kg off the floor. Somebody natural run 100m slightly faster than you could or somebody come off the blockss faster than a greyhoumd

Its why they will never bring in steroid testing for bodybuilding or strongman comps......once people have seen a 500kg squat or a Ronnie Coleman physique they dont want to see anything less.

• Like 2

A lad I used to work with , who knew one or two things about fitness had a great comparison to steroids as a motorbike . 

If you give a 19 year old a 1000cc fireblade, sooner or later , he’ll do something stupid with that power as he hasn’t the maturity or experience how to handle it 

• Like 2