Big baby miller fails drug test

So after years of hearing how we have two top heavyweights over here wanting to fight each other we are now left with......

joshua vs nobody

tyson fury vs a nobody

Joke of a situation all round really when they should be fighting each other at the point they are at now 

https://www.cbssports.com/boxing/news/jarrell-big-baby-miller-fails-vada-test-before-title-fight-vs-anthony-joshua-denied-license-in-new-york/

• Like 1

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This case with Miller is probably the worst case ive ever heard of he wasnt just trying to gain an edge he was looking to literally kill Joshua !!....im not one for bans and punishment but personally

There is a certain element that get the gear up em & think they are invincible,just like there is a certain element that get on the drink,and think they are the best man in the country,or a certai

Posted Images

Then theres promoters and T.V channels that dont get on to deal with ..Ortiz is probably the biggest fight to be had out the situation but I've a feeling it might be the hunter fella for the above reasons. 

Just now, jukel123 said:

What a clown Miller is, he's  just done himself out of millions. He might never get that opportunity again. Dick of the highest order.

On the bright side, its pissed on Eddie's strawberries :laugh:

• Like 1
On 18/04/2019 at 20:17, kanny said:

Then theres promoters and T.V channels that dont get on to deal with ..Ortiz is probably the biggest fight to be had out the situation but I've a feeling it might be the hunter fella for the above reasons. 

Ortiz is a southpaw though i very much doubt it,ll be him.... 6 weeks whatever it is just isnt long enough to train for a left handed fighter when your mid camp training for a right handed fighter.

• Like 2
33 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

Ortiz is a southpaw though i very much doubt it,ll be him.... 6 weeks whatever it is just isnt long enough to train for a left handed fighter when your mid camp training for a right handed fighter.

Joshua said a while back he needs at least 7 weeks to prepare for a fighter never mind a southpaw. Kownacki would have been a decent opponent but he has stated that 6 weeks is not long enough to prepare.Joshua is the multi belt holder and despite not fighting often enough anyway he is of late struggling to get opponents. Hearn needs to get a grip of the situation and stop low balling possible opponents,he should have a list of opponents all lined up who would jump at the chance to face Joshua but its simply not the case. It could also be the scenario I hope ?that Joshua Fury Wilder are just waiting for the cards to fall in place so they can start there trilogy off hopefully so none of them will want to risk anything before facing each other .

Edited by MickC
6 minutes ago, MickC said:

Joshua said a while back he needs at least 7 weeks to prepare for a fighter never mind a southpaw. Kownacki would have been a decent opponent but he has stated that 6 weeks is not long enough to prepare.Joshua is the multi belt holder and despite not fighting often enough anyway he is of late struggling to get opponents. Hearn needs to get a grip of the situation and stop low balling possible opponents,he should have a list of opponents all lined up who would jump at the chance to face Joshua but its simply not the case. It could also be the scenario I hope ?that Joshua Fury Wilder are just waiting for the cards to fall in place so they can start there trilogy off hopefully so none of them will want to risk anything before facing each other .

Its like any business though you want to cash in on an opportunity nobody is going to fight Joshua for peanuts but at the same time nobody wants to pay over the odds its a fine line for Hearn and any future opponent,the list he " should have " is the same list any of us can look at but its the time scale that limits that list the tv date is booked so a list of maybe 10 fighters now becomes 3 or 4....then once a couple of them price themself out your virtually stuck with 1 or 2 opponents and looking at almost a Rocky type scenario.

Personally i dont think the governing bodies should be allowing the silly types of fights Fury is having next if these 3 are going to duke it out amongst themself then get on with it why should Joshua and Wilder be having meaningful competitive fights while Fury fights postmen.....ok we know why it is but its wrong full stop.