First one in the new mark4/ tunnel..

Neighbour's got piles of soil, rubble, broken slabs etc behind his shed and the rats are loving it. They been coming in under his fence and through into mine behind my shed. Shot maybe a dozen in last 6 months with airgun but just not got the time for that so ordered a couple of mark4's. And with the helpful posts of you gents on here.. First one yesterday.

20190416_165112.jpg

20190416_164829.jpg

20190416_165000.jpg

• Like 14

• 2 months later...
On 18/04/2019 at 22:25, The one said:

its a good idea to keep a trap set 24/7 if you neighbours have crap in there garden or even feed the birds  

It is..Few more since! Just when I think that's it.. 

20190502_115509.jpg

20190528_173041.jpg

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.