Got here last night had a good drink /got up this morning jumped in shower thought it would be lovely and hot outside but its not nice/hope it gets hot after dinner as going to the sian park 

Just now, j j m said:

Never saw any beggers yet not like Newcastle there on every street corner

We stopped at the Arona Gran the other year used to see beggars outside the supermarket across the road mind you the hotel was near that row of deserted shops that's been overtook with squatters they must have had a clamp down on begging .

2 hours ago, j j m said:

Got here last night had a good drink /got up this morning jumped in shower thought it would be lovely and hot outside but its not nice/hope it gets hot after dinner as going to the sian park 

Last time we went mate it was overcast until the sun burnt it off and then red hot all day. 

Just got back from soon park me and my daughter went on the Singh's ride tastes ride in Europe boy does this thing go fast/went on some mint rides but queuing was mad/getting fast track tomorrow so we don't have to que as much/weather ended up red hot after a cloudy start

• Like 2

Why when you come to these places when the drink is free you always get a as.e hole that gets so drunk he's falling all over the place making a fool of him self.you would think he had never had a beers before.thought I was away from all this crap when I come off the doors

2 minutes ago, j j m said:

Why when you come to these places when the drink is free you always get a as.e hole that gets so drunk he's falling all over the place making a fool of him self.you would think he had never had a beers before.thought I was away from all this crap when I come off the doors

have a bit of self control then fella ?????

• Haha 1

Theres a cracking boxing gym at the base of Mount Tiede a lot of the fighters used to go there for their altitude training....the Tko its all gone a bit poncey these days as they,re having to get dough in from tourist trainers ive been there a number of times to just re - set and cleanse the soul in an idyllic setting.

• Like 2

Lovely quite place this apart from the one divvy who did not show his face today/I said to his wife this morning we all make mistakes best come out and mix with people rather then hide away/from what I've heardvabout the lad he's not a drinker and just got carried away on a empty stomach straight off the plane