Mamba lite

Assuming it’s the previous gen one... no idea ?

is its yours v’man? Was gonna get one to go on my new 110 carbine, when I get it of course, if I get it... or a big’ol viper pro.

• Haha 1
4 hours ago, philpot said:

Mark is about right, they are selling on the forums for around £125. That is the price I will expect to get for mine if I buy a Discovery scope........................when they have some stock.

Phil

What kinda groups ya getting with the twenty two carbine of yours then? On a good day... as that’s my bad day ? 

on serious note, twenty two is a favor 

7 hours ago, Rez said:

What kinda groups ya getting with the twenty two carbine of yours then? On a good day... as that’s my bad day ? 

on serious note, twenty two is a favor 

Cheeky twat

I cannot fault the groups Jamie but please understand most people could wipe the floor with me at the moment as I am having to use a NiteSite to shoot which is useless for seeing an 8mm spot target. The sooner I get my hospital date for surgery the better.

Look Jamie, I tell you what mate, why don't you just borrow my HW110k and take it and try it yourself for a week.

Phil

• Haha 2
40 minutes ago, philpot said:

Cheeky twat

I cannot fault the groups Jamie but please understand most people could wipe the floor with me at the moment as I am having to use a NiteSite to shoot which is useless for seeing an 8mm spot target. The sooner I get my hospital date for surgery the better.

Look Jamie, I tell you what mate, why don't you just borrow my HW110k and take it and try it yourself for a week.

Phil

The funny reaction came from ya first sentence ?

Might have to take you up on that my man. That would be amazin'. When could I pick it up? Be mint to have it over the bank holiday week... Got some days off, and I could run it back next weekend? As you know, it, of course, will be in the most caring of hands. 

• Like 1

No problem matey, you can reset the scope how you like it. I use JSB Exact RS for my feral pigeon and ratting but I am a bit short so you will have to use the pellets you have / prefer.

We can meet up on the route if you like, perhaps Caenby Corner on the A15 between Lincoln / Scunthorpe which is about half way for both as I am in one of the villages on the south bank of the Humber near Barton. Off out in a short while to do some testing on my pal's rimfire so will pick up any response from you then. I will be out on the pigeon this evening then rabbits at a couple of perms but could drive over either later on or tomorrow evening.

Phil