Changing tastes

9 hours ago, philpot said:

You lads must be on three Shredded Wheat for your breakfasts if not you need to be carrying those HEAVY springers all round the fields.

The 77 is a real looker Jon but too heavy for me.

Phil

Cheers Phil :thumbs:

It's definitely going to need a sling :yes:

12 minutes ago, bigmac 97kt said:

Wish you had told me jon

i would of bought it for the bloody stunning stock that was on it

or i would of bought the stock and sent mine down twat

atvbjimmy:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

Ah bugger - sorry mate :thumbs:

........... I'll speak to Dave and let you know what he says :thumbs:

Good deal there jon ?

The 77 looks bloody lovely and the 400 should be a tac driver pal. I know my s410 was and they are supposed to be not as accurate as the 400s due to inconsistancy loading with the magazines??

I love springers jon so id be picking the 77 up more often definately.

• Like 1
21 minutes ago, mattwhite said:

Good deal there jon ?

The 77 looks bloody lovely and the 400 should be a tac driver pal. I know my s410 was and they are supposed to be not as accurate as the 400s due to inconsistancy loading with the magazines??

I love springers jon so id be picking the 77 up more often definately.

Cheers Matt :thumbs:

I wasn't too sure on the '400 - they always seemed a bit vanilla but, I went for it anyway because I've never had one.

Dave said that it wasn't fussy - I think that might have been an understatement.

I zeroed it today with standard AA Fields, then tried AA Express, Bis Mags and Crosman Premiers - all at 30yrds indoors, 5 shot groups.

The Crosman Premiers are the boxed ones at just over 10gn - they've been shite in everything that I've tried them in until now.

This did surprise me.

I was thinking of doing away with PCPs all together but, I reckon I owe this one a fair crack :yes:

IMG_20190417_130214.jpg

IMG_20190417_130119.jpg

• Like 3
23 hours ago, Rez said:

5 shot group with fields though ?

Bascially one .22 pellet. 

The 410’s are pretty ridiculous accurate though. Me mrs old mans one... I’m like, why don’t I have a 410?!

My s410 classic in .177 was awsome rez. I only chopped it in because it fely very lanky compared to the 100 but christ it was an accurate rifle??

On 17/04/2019 at 21:29, Jonjon79 said:

Cheers Matt :thumbs:

I wasn't too sure on the '400 - they always seemed a bit vanilla but, I went for it anyway because I've never had one.

Dave said that it wasn't fussy - I think that might have been an understatement.

I zeroed it today with standard AA Fields, then tried AA Express, Bis Mags and Crosman Premiers - all at 30yrds indoors, 5 shot groups.

The Crosman Premiers are the boxed ones at just over 10gn - they've been shite in everything that I've tried them in until now.

This did surprise me.

I was thinking of doing away with PCPs all together but, I reckon I owe this one a fair crack :yes:

IMG_20190417_130214.jpg

IMG_20190417_130119.jpg

If it likes biz mags which it clearly does, id use them pal just because how hard they hit pal??

• Like 1