Poor kid killed by pit bull type dog

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

In the Scottish Sun it says a “bulldog cross” that was often muzzled after being allegedly involved in 4 other less serious attacks,one only a few weeks ago. Dog should have been pts straight after fi

We will have to agree to disagree then , I was referring to apache post about pitbulls been indefensible,pitbulls types ( the ones which litter the streets today with all fancy colours) are as much a

While any type of dog can be aggressive the fact is bull types can do a lot of damage in a very short space of time. If a survey was done on fatalities versus breed types owned per head of population

Posted Images

21 hours ago, Apache... said:

Don't kid urself Carlovian don't try and defend the indefensible.

Im not defending anything , but ever news paper mentioned some sort of Bulldog , I'm sure if it was a Pit bull the news papers would have said Pit Bull

1 hour ago, dogmandont said:

Said it on here before but I can’t for the life of me understand why anyone would bring a bulldog of and type into a family environment. 

Couldn’t agree more 

I’ve said this numerous times in here. 

When bull types were kept at the end of a chain in a yard , no kids got killed . 

I can make a guarantee. No kid will be killed by a dog in my house. 

My lab lives in. He’s the  first and the last dog I’ll allow to live inside. 

Im jot used to it at all. 

Hate it. 

Dogs belong outside or brought into a confined environment. 

Who inn their right minds has a cross bred a p b t sat inn the couch with them and the kids watching “vampirina”? 

Folk are f***ing daft and they don’t even know it  

• Like 5
On 15/04/2019 at 19:45, Apache... said:

Don't kid urself Carlovian don't try and defend the indefensible.

Indefensible?? A dog bred for 100s of years to be non human aggressive indefensible?? 

More like the fucktards who need them to make them selfs look hard, 

funnily enough America has more pitbulls living there than anywhere else but there most breed of dog to bite people is a chihuahua. Indefensible little f****r 

2 hours ago, dogmandont said:

Said it on here before but I can’t for the life of me understand why anyone would bring a bulldog of and type into a family environment. 

It's because it makes them think they are hard as fk. ?

31 minutes ago, Elchapo said:

Indefensible?? A dog bred for 100s of years to be non human aggressive indefensible?? 

funnily enough America has more pitbulls living there than anywhere else but there most breed of dog to bite people is a chihuahua. Indefensible little f****r 

Not having that mate . 

The majority of us bred bulls are probably bred from generations of solid well homed well bred  pit bulls . 

Not from the fat useless bull type things used in the uk with no consideration to type , form or temperament, just for size and a few quid 

Was at a good friends the other day before this happened talking about similar. weve all had gaurd dogs lurchers terriers and that. My pals other half had a pet bull lurchrr bit her in the face. My other pal was done on his hand by a lurcher no warning same dog had also bit someone on the face. Had loads of instances with terriers. Dont get me wrong if one of my dpgs even half looked at a child funny they wouldnt have a chance to do it again but i know plemty lads have a retired worker in the house n what not. Any dog has the capability to inflict harm why take the risk.

• Like 1
34 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Not having that mate . 

The majority of us bred bulls are probably bred from generations of solid well homed well bred  pit bulls . 

Not from the fat useless bull type things used in the uk with no consideration to type , form or temperament, just for size and a few quid 

We will have to agree to disagree then , I was referring to apache post about pitbulls been indefensible,pitbulls types ( the ones which litter the streets today with all fancy colours) are as much a pitbulls as a donkey is a race horse , lads crossing pitbulls to bulldogs mastiffs ect ect are creating effectively mongrels with unknown characters and attributes, unfortunately pitbulls get tarred with the same brush as these stupid lumpy money making dick extensions ,, fair enough any dog can be turned bad but calling a dog that has been breed for hundreds of years to be non human agressive indefensible is wrong , the indefensible ones are the muppets out there breeding theses petty multi coloured bulls for coin with no consideration for temperament and the idiots who are buying them with no idea of what there getting into, 

unfortunatly owning a big lump of a dog with three colours and having a big hard spiked collar on it or even worse big fake gold chains are now the new hard man / rich daddy girls dogs and when owners have no control over them people get hurt and children pay the price , 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
1 hour ago, Elchapo said:

Don’t here of to many fatalities from chihuahua attack’s though do you because that would have to be one crazy fcuked up fanny licker. Pitbulls may not be bred to be HUMAN aggressive but they are still bred to be aggressive and all it takes is a bit of training or lack off and they can very easily become man biters. 

• Like 2
11 minutes ago, Elchapo said:

We will have to agree to disagree then , I was referring to apache post about pitbulls been indefensible,pitbulls types ( the ones which litter the streets today with all fancy colours) are as much a pitbulls as a donkey is a race horse , lads crossing pitbulls to bulldogs mastiffs ect ect are creating effectively mongrels with unknown characters and attributes, unfortunately pitbulls get tarred with the same brush as these stupid lumpy money making dick extensions ,, fair enough any dog can be turned bad but calling a dog that has been breed for hundreds of years to be non human agressive indefensible is wrong , the indefensible ones are the muppets out there breeding theses petty multi coloured bulls for coin with no consideration for temperament and the idiots who are buying them with no idea of what there getting into, 

unfortunatly owning a big lump of a dog with three colours and having a big hard spiked collar on it or even worse big fake gold chains are now the new hard man / rich daddy girls dogs and when owners have no control over them people get hurt and children pay the price , 

Can’t argue with that 

Pit bull/bulldog/mastiff types are the same near enough Carlovian but indirectly trying to deflect what I said away from the type I mentioned seems to me ur trying to defend them, my first thoughts were not was it a bull type dog but the poor kid!!!! And as for el chapo and his killer chihuahuas ?

23 minutes ago, dogmandont said:

Don’t here of to many fatalities from chihuahua attack’s though do you because that would have to be one crazy fcuked up fanny licker. Pitbulls may not be bred to be HUMAN aggressive but they are still bred to be aggressive and all it takes is a bit of training or lack off and they can very easily become man biters. 

Same for any dog , Rottweiler, Doberman,Akita , bull dog , bull mastiff, etc etc , only difference is for some ducked up reason people want the pitbull or xl bully pits probably because there illegal , extra hard man points for owning illegal dogs my dads mate has a Dalmation that is the most people aggressive dog I’ve seen ... but people wouldn’t look hard standing on a street corner with spud of 101 dalmations 

1 minute ago, Apache... said:

Pit bull/bulldog/mastiff types are the same near enough Carlovian but indirectly trying to deflect what I said away from the type I mentioned seems to me ur trying to defend them, my first thoughts were not was it a bull type dog but the poor kid!!!! And as for el chapo and his killer chihuahuas ?

Owned many pitbulls ?