Poor kid killed by pit bull type dog

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

In the Scottish Sun it says a “bulldog cross” that was often muzzled after being allegedly involved in 4 other less serious attacks,one only a few weeks ago. Dog should have been pts straight after fi

We will have to agree to disagree then , I was referring to apache post about pitbulls been indefensible,pitbulls types ( the ones which litter the streets today with all fancy colours) are as much a

While any type of dog can be aggressive the fact is bull types can do a lot of damage in a very short space of time. If a survey was done on fatalities versus breed types owned per head of population

Posted Images

In the Scottish Sun it says a “bulldog cross” that was often muzzled after being allegedly involved in 4 other less serious attacks,one only a few weeks ago. Dog should have been pts straight after first attack it done and wtf was the young lads mam and the dogs owner thinking leaving him with a dog like that ? Brain dead idiots !

Edited by MickC
  • Like 9
1 hour ago, Apache... said:

Don't kid urself Carlovian don't try and defend the indefensible.

Any bully type dog the media are quick to label pitbulls, just because it looks like the public stereotype of a pit bull does not make it a pitbull

• Like 1

Pitbulls get the blame for almost every canine misadventure. Its tragic when a kid gets killed,but while people keep dogs as pets,hunters,protectors or whatever there is always going to be instances of attacks on kids or adults.What do we do,ban dog ownership.People commit way more horrendous crimes against children and without dogs protecting families there would be countless more.Its  a shame we need to keep powerfull, lethal dogs but its just a reflection on how violent society has become.

• Like 1

While any type of dog can be aggressive the fact is bull types can do a lot of damage in a very short space of time. If a survey was done on fatalities versus breed types owned per head of population then I would guess bull types would be the number 1 killer.  That's not saying they are the most  aggressive breed. I would regard ankle biting jack Russell's and collies to be far more aggressive but they don't have that kill force bite and hold technique and would just leave a few scars. I can understand genuine bull owners that know how to work and handle them sticking up for the breed they love but the fact is if you go into any council estate you will always see a couple of mongos with mum dad or love hate tattoos on their knuckles after drinking 12 cans of lager, taking a few Valium and having a couple spliffs out walking them loose with no basic training whatsoever. Dopey Cnuts are liable to go home and forget to bring the dog.

• Like 5

I was reading in a book recently that the breed most likely to attack both strangers and its owner is...…..drum roll please...….the dachshund! I was quite surprised. I thought it'd be one of those silly little handbag dogs whose ruined bodies means no other dogs can read their body language properly so they end up thinking everybody hates them.

7 hours ago, Aussie Whip said:

Pitbulls get the blame for almost every canine misadventure. Its tragic when a kid gets killed,but while people keep dogs as pets,hunters,protectors or whatever there is always going to be instances of attacks on kids or adults.What do we do,ban dog ownership.People commit way more horrendous crimes against children and without dogs protecting families there would be countless more.Its  a shame we need to keep powerfull, lethal dogs but its just a reflection on how violent society has become.

While i dont make you wrong there has to be tighter control of ownership of dangerous dog breeds i always thought some sort of high insurance premium would work.....almost in the same way a spotty 18 year old kid would find it hard to get insured on a Ferrari,it doesnt stop him driving but he,s less risk with a Vauxhall Astra.

• Like 4