Poor kid killed by pit bull type dog

4 minutes ago, micky said:

MADDIE McCann 'S PARENTS WOULD HAVE BEEN BETTER OFF LEAVING THEIR CHILD WITH A BULL TYPE DOG  TO BE EATEN BECAUSE IF THEY HAD BEEN COUNCIL HOUSE SCUM LIKE THIS CREW NOT A WORD WOULD HAVE BEEN SAID AGAINST THEM .

Poor taste fella tbh 

Cheers, D.

• Like 2

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

In the Scottish Sun it says a “bulldog cross” that was often muzzled after being allegedly involved in 4 other less serious attacks,one only a few weeks ago. Dog should have been pts straight after fi

We will have to agree to disagree then , I was referring to apache post about pitbulls been indefensible,pitbulls types ( the ones which litter the streets today with all fancy colours) are as much a

While any type of dog can be aggressive the fact is bull types can do a lot of damage in a very short space of time. If a survey was done on fatalities versus breed types owned per head of population

Posted Images

I am a bulldog man and the person who said some of the best dogs were man aggressive is so wrong I have been in these dogs all my life conditioned and tested my first dog at 12. Made my first breeding at 13. Got out when I was 27. I can count on one hand the truly man biting dogs. A man biting dog looks at a person like they do a dog. Are some territorial yes but that is not the same as man aggressive. In 15 years of breeding and using my own stock I have never once been bit not even close

• Like 2
On 16/04/2019 at 04:35, jiggy said:

While any type of dog can be aggressive the fact is bull types can do a lot of damage in a very short space of time. If a survey was done on fatalities versus breed types owned per head of population then I would guess bull types would be the number 1 killer.  That's not saying they are the most  aggressive breed. I would regard ankle biting jack Russell's and collies to be far more aggressive but they don't have that kill force bite and hold technique and would just leave a few scars. I can understand genuine bull owners that know how to work and handle them sticking up for the breed they love but the fact is if you go into any council estate you will always see a couple of mongos with mum dad or love hate tattoos on their knuckles after drinking 12 cans of lager, taking a few Valium and having a couple spliffs out walking them loose with no basic training whatsoever. Dopey Cnuts are liable to go home and forget to bring the dog.

Every study ever done about bulldogs and aggression had said the same thing they are non human aggressive but very dog aggressive which is what all real dog men will say the same thing

5 minutes ago, Bolero said:

I am a bulldog man and the person who said some of the best dogs were man aggressive is so wrong I have been in these dogs all my life conditioned and tested my first dog at 12. Made my first breeding at 13. Got out when I was 27. I can count on one hand the truly man biting dogs. A man biting dog looks at a person like they do a dog. Are some territorial yes but that is not the same as man aggressive. In 15 years of breeding and using my own stock I have never once been bit not even close

Not in that game myself but weren't zebo and bullyson known man biters?

• Like 1
Just now, Busher100 said:

Not in that game myself but weren't zebo and bullyson known man biters?

If you look at there history every time they were in there chain spots they would act aggressive with strangers. But once off the chain acted like pups. Hell zebo lives in the house with mountain man. Most dog men back then did not really know the different types of aggression. A dog can be aggressive to strangers when on his territory. Take him off that territory and he is fine. But if you count bullyson, zebo, Virgil and maybe about 3 others. Hell let’s say there were over 20 man biting bulldogs. Now take the fact that there were thousands of fighting bulldogs bred that were not man biters you will get a percentage so low that it is statistically insignificant to even count

9 minutes ago, Bolero said:

If you look at there history every time they were in there chain spots they would act aggressive with strangers. But once off the chain acted like pups. Hell zebo lives in the house with mountain man. Most dog men back then did not really know the different types of aggression. A dog can be aggressive to strangers when on his territory. Take him off that territory and he is fine. But if you count bullyson, zebo, Virgil and maybe about 3 others. Hell let’s say there were over 20 man biting bulldogs. Now take the fact that there were thousands of fighting bulldogs bred that were not man biters you will get a percentage so low that it is statistically insignificant to even count

So what the man said about some of the best being man biters was actually correct. 

Bolero, though i'd agree with your percentages to an extent, on genuine gamedogs, in this debate we aint talking about the same thing. In most cases its scatter bred sh1te that is causing damage, alongside idiot status owners and breeders.

As much as i admire true blooded dogs, in the small percentage of dogs bred, they have got 'form'...

And as you like your history, its well documented that Earl Tudors dogs were 'manny'. 'Ol Earl mentioned on more than one occasion about his dawgs chewing on Mrs Tudor and the lengths she went to to get free....

But we're talking bout two different things here... ?

Just now, dogmandont said:

So what the man said about some of the best being man biters was actually correct. 

What do you consider a man biter?  A dog who is wary of strangers but loves family. Now don’t get me wrong these dogs belong with dog men not the general public. But I feel that way with all working dogs.  I am much more afraid of some man stopping Malinois or working line gegman Shepherd. Than any bulldog. I knew Virgil personally and while like I said he territorial. I have slept in a bed with this dog and was not scared for a second. Not to mention he grew up with a baby and no incidents and he was a house dog. A man biter will come at you any and every time you approach them. Whether on the chain or not. There are no dogs I have ever come across that were like that

5 minutes ago, Bosun11 said:

Bolero, though i'd agree with your percentages to an extent, on genuine gamedogs, in this debate we aint talking about the same thing. In most cases its scatter bred sh1te that is causing damage, alongside idiot status owners and breeders.

As much as i admire true blooded dogs, in the small percentage of dogs bred, they have got 'form'...

And as you like your history, its well documented that Earl Tudors dogs were 'manny'. 'Ol Earl mentioned on more than one occasion about his dawgs chewing on Mrs Tudor and the lengths she went to to get free....

But we're talking bout two different things here... ?

True and hat Tudor thing you have to take it with a grain of salt. They are bitey dogs that would nip at you not bite you do you really think an old lady could fend off a 45 to 50 lb bulldog that grabbed her all the time. The problem these mutts are being labeled pit bulls when they are not they are mutts. When you take a dog aggressive breed and breed to a human aggressive bred like a mastiff or American bulldog or carne corso or a pressa with no regard for proper temperment and owned by fools and no training you have a huge problem 

• Like 3
16 minutes ago, dogmandont said:

Didn’t a well known fanciers nephew get killed on his yard?

That was Colby who I grew up 30 minutes from and visited that yard many times as a kid by myself around the dogs never got bit. But yes his nephew was killed now again that man bred hundreds of the best fighting dogs the world has ever seen and there was only one incident ever and some papers reported it as a Boston Terrier not a pit bull so we really don’t know

• Haha 1
6 minutes ago, Bolero said:

True and hat Tudor thing you have to take it with a grain of salt. They are bitey dogs that would nip at you not bite you do you really think an old lady could fend off a 45 to 50 lb bulldog that grabbed her all the time. The problem these mutts are being labeled pit bulls when they are not they are mutts. When you take a dog aggressive breed and breed to a human aggressive bred like a mastiff or American bulldog or carne corso or a pressa with no regard for proper temperment and owned by fools and no training you have a huge problem 

I think that's were it goes wrong for the real pitbulls any old mutt with a big head bites someone they label It 'pitbull attack' when in fact the dog is not a pitbull at all and has about as much in common with a real pitbull as I do

• Like 1
23 minutes ago, Bolero said:

Absolutley its taken with salt, as you do with many a game dog tale but Mrs Tudor wasn't always an old lady...

Anyways, what you gotta understand is the feckin morons who breed and own them inner city 'pit bulls' really only know about the breeds you mention in name only... Its just a case of breeding big bad bully to big bad bully...  And if its a real man aggressive mutt then great, it'll help out in his inner city world.

See, part of the problem is also the history, the same history your selling, that they (true gamedogs) are real friendly nice dawgs and in percentages, the real deals are BUT the muppets that own them inner city sponk hounds think that scatter bred shite is the real deal and there is the problem....

Please dont try to defend what should never be defended... For the love of the true pure bloods, best let sleeping dogs lie....