Poor kid killed by pit bull type dog

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

In the Scottish Sun it says a “bulldog cross” that was often muzzled after being allegedly involved in 4 other less serious attacks,one only a few weeks ago. Dog should have been pts straight after fi

We will have to agree to disagree then , I was referring to apache post about pitbulls been indefensible,pitbulls types ( the ones which litter the streets today with all fancy colours) are as much a

While any type of dog can be aggressive the fact is bull types can do a lot of damage in a very short space of time. If a survey was done on fatalities versus breed types owned per head of population

Posted Images

10 hours ago, Elchapo said:

Nope but like I said you can feel free to pm me were I’m wrong , them pocket bullies couldn’t bite them selfs let alone cross a room without having a Hart attack to bit people , most these xl bullies been bred now are anything resembling bulls that are big and heavy and have different colours so they sell , have you seen the litters coming from Birmingham and London labeld as bullies there flooding the market with anything that resmbles a bullie to make a few quid with fake papers and sold to anyone with a couple 100 quid 

heard them xl bullies were originally  bred for wog music videos....more bull in most the lurchers around,they a mixture of all sorts of shite....every wannabee plastic gangster dressed in black north face and whiff dealer by me got them?struggling to give them away?

• Like 2
17 hours ago, dogmandont said:

Said it on here before but I can’t for the life of me understand why anyone would bring a bulldog of and type into a family environment. 

I used to get slated on here for saying the very same thing.

• Like 2
14 hours ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Not having that mate . 

The majority of us bred bulls are probably bred from generations of solid well homed well bred  pit bulls . 

Not from the fat useless bull type things used in the uk with no consideration to type , form or temperament, just for size and a few quid 

They have their fair share of gangbanger rap video monstrosities as well mate......while its fair to say they have managed to preserve some good lines of proven competition dogs as has Europe in small numbers it would still be naive to think they dont have just as many if not more " useless bull type things " as we do.

• Like 1
13 hours ago, dogmandont said:

Don’t here of to many fatalities from chihuahua attack’s though do you because that would have to be one crazy fcuked up fanny licker. Pitbulls may not be bred to be HUMAN aggressive but they are still bred to be aggressive and all it takes is a bit of training or lack off and they can very easily become man biters. 

I dont agree with that i think its a lot harder to make a bulldog bite human flesh than people think i believe with a true representative of the Apbt bred solely for the pit man biters are born not made.....and they are born simply because nature isnt perfect.

• Like 2

This thread could go on for endless pages, with the pros and cons of bull breeds. To me it's pretty simple. Knowing what any bull breed is/can be capable of, no matter how friendly, well behaved, child friendly etc they might be, should be enough to ensure no-one EVER leaves a child alone with one, for any length of time.

As has been said, you get dickheads, chavs, and downright clueless c**ts owning these dogs, that are only into these dogs for status.

Dog laws in many countries, especially the uk, are a joke. These dogs, and many other large, powerful breeds, are potentially lethal weapons. Even though it's still bad, it doesn't matter so much if more people are bitten by smaller breeds, or toy dogs, the result is going to be far worse if anyone, especially a child, is bitten by one of these bull breeds. 

• Like 2
30 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

I dont agree with that i think its a lot harder to make a bulldog bite human flesh than people think i believe with a true representative of the Apbt bred solely for the pit man biters are born not made.....and they are born simply because nature isnt perfect.

Do you think they bite in the same way a shepherd akita or collie would bite a person though ? I believe they can get so frustrated they just randomly grab. And once its done its done

On 16/04/2019 at 09:35, jiggy said:

While any type of dog can be aggressive the fact is bull types can do a lot of damage in a very short space of time. If a survey was done on fatalities versus breed types owned per head of population then I would guess bull types would be the number 1 killer.  That's not saying they are the most  aggressive breed. I would regard ankle biting jack Russell's and collies to be far more aggressive but they don't have that kill force bite and hold technique and would just leave a few scars. I can understand genuine bull owners that know how to work and handle them sticking up for the breed they love but the fact is if you go into any council estate you will always see a couple of mongos with mum dad or love hate tattoos on their knuckles after drinking 12 cans of lager, taking a few Valium and having a couple spliffs out walking them loose with no basic training whatsoever. Dopey Cnuts are liable to go home and forget to bring the dog.

Not to mention Lidl and Aldi tattooed across the digits

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, gnasher16 said:

They have their fair share of gangbanger rap video monstrosities as well mate......while its fair to say they have managed to preserve some good lines of proven competition dogs as has Europe in small numbers it would still be naive to think they dont have just as many if not more " useless bull type things " as we do.

You only have to watch the animal cop programs on sky TV,the ones that feature new York or Detroit etc have plenty of scatter bred pit types alot  owned by teen school kids/gangster types and kept in derelict houses.

I love pitbulls but some of the finest line bred fighting dogs were human aggressive,children included.They were fighting dogs, not bred for anything else.The old timers would say they were curs but I bet they didn't put them down if they were champions.They were never meant to be family friendly but a lot of good dogs were,but not bred to be, like most pet breeds.What I understand now is they are the least likely to bite people of all the bull terrier types.

21 minutes ago, forest of dean redneck said:

You only have to watch the animal cop programs on sky TV,the ones that feature new York or Detroit etc have plenty of scatter bred pit types alot  owned by teen school kids/gangster types and kept in derelict houses.

Aye and plenty kept by middle aged divs that never see the light of day also. 

7 hours ago, C.green said:

Do you think they bite in the same way a shepherd akita or collie would bite a person though ? I believe they can get so frustrated they just randomly grab. And once its done its done

No of course not id rather be attacked by 2 each of the breeds you mentioned at the same time rather than 1 switched on and focused bulldog....hence they are not a breed that many people should own.

• Like 1
43 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

No of course not id rather be attacked by 2 each of the breeds you mentioned at the same time rather than 1 switched on and focused bulldog....hence they are not a breed that many people should own.

That’s why I don’t like to see people promote them as something safe and bombproof and I’ll agree 99.9% are bombproof with humans but it doesn’t mean 99.9% of humans should own one, no other dog has the drive or the determination to see the job through whether it’s in the box or snuffing out some poor kids life that just happened to come across that 0.1%. Bulldogs should only be in the hands of people that have a true and proper understanding of what bulldogs are really about. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

MADDIE McCann 'S PARENTS WOULD HAVE BEEN BETTER OFF LEAVING THEIR CHILD WITH A BULL TYPE DOG  TO BE EATEN BECAUSE IF THEY HAD BEEN COUNCIL HOUSE SCUM LIKE THIS CREW NOT A WORD WOULD HAVE BEEN SAID AGAINST THEM .