Poor kid killed by pit bull type dog

My woman's Bichon friese bit our son on the hand when he was a toddler because he was shoving his two thumbs in the dogs eyes causing her excruciating pain. It was a nice life lesson for him because he had a good cry but the bitch never even broke through the skin. If that had of been a strong jawed breed then he would be missing a hand or worse. I've a 1st cross wheaten hound that I pretty much trust with small dogs and kids but I still won't leave him open to chance and regret it later. Out in the kennels he will stay and not bottled up in a house in tight spaces with yappy dogs and kids annoying him. One reaction from frustration could do a lot of harm quick.

• Like 1

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

In the Scottish Sun it says a “bulldog cross” that was often muzzled after being allegedly involved in 4 other less serious attacks,one only a few weeks ago. Dog should have been pts straight after fi

We will have to agree to disagree then , I was referring to apache post about pitbulls been indefensible,pitbulls types ( the ones which litter the streets today with all fancy colours) are as much a

While any type of dog can be aggressive the fact is bull types can do a lot of damage in a very short space of time. If a survey was done on fatalities versus breed types owned per head of population

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, jiggy said:

My woman's Bichon friese bit our son on the hand when he was a toddler because he was shoving his two thumbs in the dogs eyes causing her excruciating pain. It was a nice life lesson for him because he had a good cry but the bitch never even broke through the skin. If that had of been a strong jawed breed then he would be missing a hand or worse. I've a 1st cross wheaten hound that I pretty much trust with small dogs and kids but I still won't leave him open to chance and regret it later. Out in the kennels he will stay and not bottled up in a house in tight spaces with yappy dogs and kids annoying him. One reaction from frustration could do a lot of harm quick.

Is that the wheaten cross you were going to send me

1 hour ago, Elchapo said:

We will have to agree to disagree then , I was referring to apache post about pitbulls been indefensible,pitbulls types ( the ones which litter the streets today with all fancy colours) are as much a pitbulls as a donkey is a race horse , lads crossing pitbulls to bulldogs mastiffs ect ect are creating effectively mongrels with unknown characters and attributes, unfortunately pitbulls get tarred with the same brush as these stupid lumpy money making dick extensions ,, fair enough any dog can be turned bad but calling a dog that has been breed for hundreds of years to be non human agressive indefensible is wrong , the indefensible ones are the muppets out there breeding theses petty multi coloured bulls for coin with no consideration for temperament and the idiots who are buying them with no idea of what there getting into, 

unfortunatly owning a big lump of a dog with three colours and having a big hard spiked collar on it or even worse big fake gold chains are now the new hard man / rich daddy girls dogs and when owners have no control over them people get hurt and children pay the price , 

You genuinly believe most of what you wrote there feller or on the windup ? 

• Haha 2
5 minutes ago, dogmandont said:

Any man that would try to advertise the Pitbull as some kind of nanny dog that are great with humans and make for good pets is a clown that is actually doing the bred more harm than good. 

That's it there not lambs they are one of the most awesome creatures to have ever walked the planet and shouldn't be owned by clowns or inexperienced dog owners.

• Like 3
55 minutes ago, Apache... said:

Owned a few bull types including pit bull and chihuahua have a guess which one is sitting next to me now on the couch.

How many your indefensible pitbulls were human aggressive 

44 minutes ago, C.green said:

You genuinly believe most of what you wrote there feller or on the windup ? 

Wouldn’t of wrote it , having been round bulls pretty much all my life and only seeing one or two that were protective then yea I believe what I’ve wrote , most these mongrel xl bullies and these bully type crosses that are been bred for coin have had dodgy temperaments ,bad health ect ect so yea I believe what I wrote because it’s what I’ve seen not what I watched on a documentary 

• Like 1
46 minutes ago, dogmandont said:

Any man that would try to advertise the Pitbull as some kind of nanny dog that are great with humans and make for good pets is a clown that is actually doing the bred more harm than good. 

No ones saying there nanny dogs , that’s what some pedlars made up to sell staffies but all pitbulls  ain’t the kid eating monsters the papers would have people believe 

2 minutes ago, C.green said:

Well feller id love to put you right on a couple things youve said there but ill be honest i dont think this thread or this place is where to do it. Your well off the mark barring your last few words.

Which bit about these new xl bullies ect ect what are been bred for money and sold to people who just want stick some pics up of them holding it in front of there nice car or a pic with there missus on instergram who don’t no how to control them and people end up getting bitten ?? Where am I way off the mark ? If you feel that this forum isn’t were to do it you can pm me were I’m way off the mark in saying this new fad of bullies been bred for coin and sold to anyone with £1000 pound is going to get people hurt 

1 minute ago, Elchapo said:

Which bit about these new xl bullies ect ect what are been bred for money and sold to people who just want stick some pics up of them holding it in front of there nice car or a pic with there missus on instergram who don’t no how to control them and people end up getting bitten ?? Where am I way off the mark ? If you feel that this forum isn’t were to do it you can pm me were I’m way off the mark in saying this new fad of bullies been bred for coin and sold to anyone with £1000 pound is going to get people hurt 

? you used to be on this forum under the name navek didnt you ?

if your talking about these pockets xls and exorics bieng aggressive to folk i dont think you got much of a worry most i seen couldnt move out of site on a dark night. Dont they carry frenchie and boston terrier blood ffs.

Edited by C.green
  • Haha 1
10 minutes ago, Elchapo said:

No ones saying there nanny dogs , that’s what some pedlars made up to sell staffies but all pitbulls  ain’t the kid eating monsters the papers would have people believe 

3 minutes ago, Elchapo said:

Do you think the only bulldogs that have hurt people are mongrelised shite bred by peddlers?  

• Like 2
12 minutes ago, C.green said:

? you used to be on this forum under the name navek didnt you ?

if your talking about these pockets xls and exorics bieng aggressive to folk i dont think you got much of a worry most i seen couldnt move out of site on a dark night. Dont they carry frenchie and boston terrier blood ffs.

Nope but like I said you can feel free to pm me were I’m wrong , them pocket bullies couldn’t bite them selfs let alone cross a room without having a Hart attack to bit people , most these xl bullies been bred now are anything resembling bulls that are big and heavy and have different colours so they sell , have you seen the litters coming from Birmingham and London labeld as bullies there flooding the market with anything that resmbles a bullie to make a few quid with fake papers and sold to anyone with a couple 100 quid