baker boy

10 Churches attacked in a week

5 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

It’s hard not to think “ no , surely not ? “ 

I’m personally praying for Isis to claim responsibility ! 

1 hour ago, socks said:

Notre dame is burning .......

Are you okay? 

If you need somewhere to stay , you can crash at mine pal? 

• Haha 15

Shame about Notre Dame, hate seeing buildings like that in that state....regardless of what country they're in

• Like 3

Probably a bacon sandwich left out in the sun ,still chuckling at Bakerboys opening post lol.

1 hour ago, socks said:

Notre dame is burning .......

RIP france

hope it spreads to calais

Watching France 24 last night and they kept repeating “Justice ministry is saying there is no sign of arson” !!!

The place was still on fire !!

How the f**k have they managed to work that out while it is still ablaze with 500 firefighters all round spraying it with hundreds of thousands of gallons of water ?

Amazing !! 

• Like 3

15 hours ago, WILF said:

Just had look, that’s terrible.....I have been round it as I’m sure many have and it’s an awesome building.

same here wilf ....as you say its an awesome building.....I real sad day for france ...

like you ted I'm a non believer ...but I think it must be nice to have faith...and although I don't believe, for some reason I like old churches ...we have a beautifull old church in our village....as did we in the village I grew up in....best part of a thousand years old...the history is incredible....

• Like 5

1 hour ago, WILF said:

Watching France 24 last night and they kept repeating “Justice ministry is saying there is no sign of arson” !!!

How the f**k have they managed to work that out while it is still ablaze with 500 firefighters all round spraying it with hundreds of thousands of gallons of water ?

Amazing !! 

Apparently Quasi has admitted smoking in bed ..

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, WILF said:

Amazing !! 

62DC07CF-1D9C-4DA2-A6CD-615F21A41C00.jpeg.0dd62efc78088f9d3038cbe230e5b670.jpeg

😁

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Thankfully it seems much was saved, its part of the heritage of the world, i'm not a believer but I love the shared heritage, in building form, religion has brought to the world.

• Like 6

23 hours ago, WILF said:

Who cares......all I ever see is the faith our society and culture was built on vilified, denied, derided and generally treated like shit.

And we wonder why the Muslim man is winning at every turn?

These people have a bond, the only bond your European bloke seems to have is with his latest telly ! 

I totally agree....to me Liberalism is all about destroying " out of date Christian morality ".

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1