People your dog don't like

We used to have an old girl living next door - she had 2 grown up daughters, one had Downs Syndrome, the other was able bodied, just a regular girl.

My dog loved Lisa, the girl with Downs but, hated the other daughter.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Didn't know your dog had a bike. Cheers, D.

Dogs defo know a wrong un.... My dog hates me ? They do know mate and they can tell. Not often does my dog refuse a stroke but there's one guy who he just can't get far enough away from and the g

They smell a rat, always trust a dogs senses.

yeah they can smell cancer etc and know when folk are sick.

smell, eyes, body language?

much more to dogs than we know. Was reminded of this recently, when you take them somewhere new in the van how do they know when your nearly there when they can't see and you haven't done or said anything?

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Gilbey said:

much more to dogs than we know. Was reminded of this recently, when you take them somewhere new in the van how do they know when your nearly there when they can't see and you haven't done or said anything?

Sat nav ?????

• Haha 1
11 hours ago, Caravan Monster said:

@ginger beard slaughterman right? My landlord used to be a meat inspector and so was in abattoirs all week and it was really noticeable how dogs didn't want to be anywhere near him, I actually had to keep my old lurcher away from him because even when she was very old she would bark at him (never anyone else). The sheep dogs and labs didn't want anything to do with him either. Might be because he's getting elderly, but now he's retired dogs seem much more relaxed around him and my current lurcher although a wary type is all over him.

Yeah,and its only since i became a SM.not agressive but nervous.

Edited by ginger beard

I had a Labrador that was fine with anybody and was as loving a dog as I've ever owned and the kids could poke her eyes out and she would just wag her tail but she didn't like tall, broad intimidating men standing over her. She would curl the lip and strip her teeth at them. Then again the few she done it too were big thick wankers that pushed their weight around so maybe she was picking up on character.

• Like 2

I think hatred of the postman is a given for any dog. When a dog barks and the postman drops the letter and leaves then the dog thinks it has successfully chased him away so grows a big pair of balls as a result and the hatred gets bigger ever time.

• Like 4
22 hours ago, Gilbey said:

They read the energy after spending many hours studying your every emotion

• Like 1

Ive known a few dogs that had it in for darkies.....just a different smell to them was the reason i was told.....i also got bitten by a dog years ago when i was the only white man in a house full of darkies so it go,s both ways.....although i dont smell so that dog was just prejudiced in general ?

Edited by gnasher16
  • Haha 2

I had an Irish terrier some years back lovely dog like a big teddy that would stand for any amount of pampering, nailed two people in her time proper steamed in, my neighbour and my father in law proper c**ts the pair of them ???

• Like 1
  • Haha 2