People your dog don't like

Funny how my dog just don't like certain people not in an aggressive way but just backs away and acts all sheepish.

I have had this with 3 different people and he was right about one, who knocked me a few quid.

There's this bloke down the pub he just don't like and in general he likes just about everyone.

Its like he can tell a wrongun straight off 

Anyone have this happen and found the dog to be right.

• Like 1

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Didn't know your dog had a bike. Cheers, D.

Dogs defo know a wrong un.... My dog hates me ? They do know mate and they can tell. Not often does my dog refuse a stroke but there's one guy who he just can't get far enough away from and the g

They smell a rat, always trust a dogs senses.

24 minutes ago, Chaff said:

Funny how my dog just don't like certain people not in an aggressive way but just backs away and acts all sheepish.

I have had this with 3 different people and he was right about one, who knocked me a few quid.

There's this bloke down the pub he just don't like and in general he likes just about everyone.

Dogs always no mate, I trust mine even if I can’t see it myself in someone ✌️✌️

• Like 4
37 minutes ago, Chaff said:

yep ?

• Like 1

Dogs defo know a wrong un.... My dog hates me ?

They do know mate and they can tell. Not often does my dog refuse a stroke but there's one guy who he just can't get far enough away from and the guy is a prick;)

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

I wonder what it is ? If theirs any actual signs they pick up on . Like i said the kid who all dogs disliked was a real nice bubbly guy to chat to . But would pinch anything . I could understand a intimidating rough sort might make a dog wary but apart from the dogs "sense" i couldnt see what it would pick up on this kid 

35 minutes ago, Gilbey said:

yep ?

3. ... pikeys, coppers, and a lad  in the village that was a nutter that used to do stupid things. like he went to the petrol station, got a gallon of petrol and chucked it over a girls car up the  road and torched it for the fun of it !!  The dog was very wary of him.  No, there is a other thing. ... The grandson. He is autistic and the spaniel just don't take to him. The little b*****d.

A dutch herder hates me up the road and everytime i drive past he goes nuts even though he can't see over there fence.he must know the siund of my engine because he don't bark at any other.

I get that quite alot from different dogs.its a popular discussion at work because we all get it.we think its because we smell of death.some dogs love us and jump all over and sniffing.the owners say "he's never usually like that with anyone".

26 minutes ago, Blackmag said:

Trust me it's not just that Dutch herder I think most of the dogs you get it from are ones that realise they have just woken up with a ginger cnut ? 

I don't know why people have such a low opinion of me.i think i'm lovely and friendly and believe me i've woken up beside some right middle class beauties and most want 2nds 3rds etc.wrong again now so back and be a flea on max's ball bag.

• Haha 2
2 minutes ago, ginger beard said:

I don't know why people have such a low opinion of me.i think i'm lovely and friendly and believe me i've woken up beside some right middle class beauties and most want 2nds 3rds etc.wrong again now so back and be a flea on max's ball bag.

Maybe but did they no anything about it 

• Haha 5
11 hours ago, ginger beard said:

A dutch herder hates me up the road and everytime i drive past he goes nuts even though he can't see over there fence.he must know the siund of my engine because he don't bark at any other.

I get that quite alot from different dogs.its a popular discussion at work because we all get it.we think its because we smell of death.some dogs love us and jump all over and sniffing.the owners say "he's never usually like that with anyone".

@ginger beard slaughterman right? My landlord used to be a meat inspector and so was in abattoirs all week and it was really noticeable how dogs didn't want to be anywhere near him, I actually had to keep my old lurcher away from him because even when she was very old she would bark at him (never anyone else). The sheep dogs and labs didn't want anything to do with him either. Might be because he's getting elderly, but now he's retired dogs seem much more relaxed around him and my current lurcher although a wary type is all over him.

• Like 3