Re pulsar recording

I use the charge lead into pulsar to comp download onto my videos then onto utube you got to remember after you have stopped recording you have to push button to have camcorder symbol back in top corner before you turn unit off or you will loose your recordings if you have streamvision you can watch videos back on your fone but I don't no how to transfer from there hope this helps a little

• Like 1

The new stream vision v4 allows you to convert your video footage into MP4 format and share on Facebook, WhatsApp, etc a lot better now..

I don't use this feature as it takes ages, like pav said, better to just download straight to the PC using the cable.. but that doesn't help with WhatsApp

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, foxdropper said:

Did it work ?

yeah its worked?

you've got far more perseverance than me, I tried all sorts with that stream vision.. it kept crashing all the time and wouldn't update so it went back and they sent me a new unit so I flogged it!

that was on a new photon rt but ive got me eyes on an xq38 for me .223 when I get it ill be quizzing you?

Was taken on very same mate .xq38

Update the machine in the app and download the converted files to your pics .I use Quik books to get it on here as the files alone are too big it says and Quik must resize them .

Good luck mate .

• Like 1