Lomachenko v Crolla

14 minutes ago, shovel leaner said:

Just watched the fight , you can’t knock Crolla for turning up and taking the money . But it was embarrassing , he didn’t even have a punchers chance . Who’s putting these fights on ?

I don't begrudge the lad a shot at glory or a  decent payday..but yes it was a mismatch ..Lomenchenko is the best boxer of all time in my mind .

55 minutes ago, Astanley said:

I don't begrudge the lad a shot at glory or a  decent payday..but yes it was a mismatch ..Lomenchenko is the best boxer of all time in my mind .

What, even better than tyson “I went to their backyards” fury??

I’ve been watching Lom’s fights for a while and he is quality , probably pound for pound the best fighter around. But I can’t believe there is not a tough little Mexican who would give him more trouble than Crolla . Micky Garcia would be good . 

Edited by shovel leaner

Spence v Crawford be a good match up,have to favour Spence, that's if politics don't get in the way and stop the fight from happening. Id like to see lomachenko in with that big mouth Teofimo Lopez  but Arum is trying to get Campbell next for Lomachenko.

• Like 1

Was,nt crolla a mandatory?? Mikey the ducking Mexican Garcia should be next after all his claims and Lopez and Davies need to go and get belts of there own and stop hiding behind Lomé,s name to further there careers, it’s a brilliant time between 125 and 160,s at the moment always something good happening and don’t have to wait a year or more to make a fight ??

• Like 4