Another bird in the hand

• 2 weeks later...

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just to make everyone aware, and who may be interested, my new book, Another Bird in the hand will be published later this year.  It is, at the moment, being proof read,edited and formatted, read

Just waiting for the work to be completed at the editor...Im a geordie, so not the best speller, a lot of work for the proof reader ha ha ha  But, we are getting there...

I'm sure omanyra can sort you out a signed copy at a decent price.

Posted Images

On 21/04/2019 at 21:41, gnipper said:

Stop teasing and get it printed ?

Just waiting for the work to be completed at the editor...Im a geordie, so not the best speller, a lot of work for the proof reader ha ha ha 

But, we are getting there...

Pre release advert 1.jpg

• Like 3
  • 2 weeks later...
On 17/04/2019 at 13:53, C.green said:

Anyone got the first one for sale ? Remember i allways was going to buy it if i seen it for sale

Hi Matie..

I have a couple of first editions that I kept back, and what I usually put on Amazon every now and again, but to anyone on here wanting a copy: £10 and that includes  postage (UK)...These are first edition hardback, and signed if required

Anyone interested and wants to use PayPal; Please send money to Paypal, Bill.Doherty@sky.com

Thanks 

Bill

• Like 1
5 hours ago, Omanyra said:

Hi Matie..

I have a couple of first editions that I kept back, and what I usually put on Amazon every now and again, but to anyone on here wanting a copy: £10 and that includes  postage (UK)...These are first edition hardback, and signed if required

Anyone interested and wants to use PayPal; Please send money to Paypal, Bill.Doherty@sky.com

Thanks 

Bill

Sent through on PP Bill

Cheers ?

On ‎10‎/‎05‎/‎2019 at 00:45, Omanyra said:

Hi Matie..

Thanks 

Bill

Money sent through PayPal, Bill.

Just to make people aware, anyone on this site... who has ordered one of these first edition A Bird in the Hand, will get a discount on my new book, Another Bird in the Hand

Thanks

Bill

On ‎11‎/‎05‎/‎2019 at 20:58, Omanyra said:

Hi Tote

Thanks matie, the book will be posted after the weekend..I hope you enjoy it

Bill

Book arrived today, thanks Bill.

• Like 1