joey barton assaults barnsley manager

1 minute ago, WILF said:

You have to admit the thing about the England team is spot on.

And calling that bloke Mike Ashley’s “fat mate” and Tiago Silva and “overweight ladyboy” is f***ing hilarious in my book ! Lol 

The rest of it is bust ups at training and in games......some lads just naturally walk a fine line of aggression when they play sport.

I can excuse the sporting incidents . But other stuff is a bit stupid 

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Couldn't agree more. Barton is a fairy compared to the players you quoted and the likes of Tommy Smith  Nobby Stiles and  Norman Hunter. I have mixed feelings about Barton. He does tell it how it is a

Armed stand off with Raol Moat and Gazza turns up with a 4 pack and a fly rod..........?

Just been to watch local teams last game of the season . Lost 3-1 . But as embrassing as the top players are , in the depths of the local leagues theres still steel and grit . Tackles flying in everyw

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Welsh_red said:

I can excuse the sporting incidents . But other stuff is a bit stupid 

Yep, I pretty much agree but the blokes not alone in those things.....there’s lads at that every single weekend.

Some lads are just wired with a short fuse and some lads don’t give a bollocks.....looks like Joeys both.

6 minutes ago, WILF said:

You have to admit the thing about the England team is spot on.

And calling that bloke Mike Ashley’s “fat mate” and Tiago Silva and “overweight ladyboy” is f***ing hilarious in my book ! Lol 

The rest of it is bust ups at training and in games......some lads just naturally walk a fine line of aggression when they play sport.

Yeah, the england thing is about the only thing that's ok

4 minutes ago, shaaark said:

Yeah, the england thing is about the only thing that's ok

You have never been booked, sent off or banned then mate?

You had a nose to nose with another lad on the pitch or in training then?

Your some angel you mate. Haha

Just now, maxhardcore said:

Managers have more of a responsibility to act responsibly than players imo and with his previous f**k Him .

I hope he gets some time to think on his actions .

Mate, these lads kick a ball all their life.....being a nice bloke or not has f**k all to do with it.

If West Ham signed the best striker in the world, good for 30 goals every season I wouldn’t give a flying f**k if he was chinning the manager every week !

I find all this fake outrage a bit silly that all.

Some lads knock shit out of other lads for sport or fun every night of the week all over the world.

• Like 3
17 minutes ago, WILF said:

You have never been booked, sent off or banned then mate?

You had a nose to nose with another lad on the pitch or in training then?

Your some angel you mate. Haha

Never played football, apart from in school, not my game

5 minutes ago, WILF said:

Mate, these lads kick a ball all their life.....being a nice bloke or not has f**k all to do with it.

If West Ham signed the best striker in the world, good for 30 goals every season I wouldn’t give a flying f**k if he was chinning the manager every week !

I find all this fake outrage a bit silly that all.

Some lads knock shit out of other lads for sport or fun every night of the week all over the world.

I'll say no more

• Like 1

What I will say though, is that in every contact sport, you get the likes of barton, mcregor, etc that think they are above the law, common decency and respect. They certainly are not. Don't care how good anyone is in their particular sport, if they act a total c**t, which the above mentioned do, they should be thrown out of that sport, sooner rather than later

Edited by shaaark

I wonder, he had been a great player instead of only mediocre would people still feel the same?

Mike Tyson was and is a pure f***ing scumbag.......and yet does that take away from the fact he was one of the most exciting fighters ever to grace the sport?

Should he have never been allowed near a boxing ring? 

As I said, some lads just have a natural aggression when it comes to their sport and now and again it will go boss eyed.

• Like 4
1 minute ago, sid g said:

are they legends ?

Some are, some of them are the funniest lads you will ever meet and brighten up this little gray world no end ?

All I’m saying is, I just dont think Joey Barton and his antics are that big a deal.

The unfortunate thing is that whatever he might have achieved in his life he has reduced himself to being a poor quality roadsweeper. Wherever he goes or whatever he does he becomes a liability. Still I suppose he could find employment somewhere doing something. Is he part p***y or something?  They have to start fighting wherever they go.

Gazza is a complete scumbag really but folks look on him with fondness and give him massive leaway simply because of his ability and the fabulous moments he gave us.

I just happen to think half of this heavy condemnation isn’t that well thought through whoever it happens to be about most of the time.

Im inclined to agree with Wilf some of these old " legends " of the game you think they never had training ground or dressing room bust ups...only because we didnt have such a sensationalist society we never got to hear about these things.

As for that snidey gormless lefty c**t Nigel Pearson who got a good young east end lad chucked out of his club because he voted for a nationalist political party....and not far behind him soppy bollocks Allardyce who proved how weak he was more than once give me a lad like Barton any day of the week he,s a confrontational lad which in itself isnt a problem just as long as its backed up with something.... and with him it is......its when confrontation is not backed up that nobody knows where they are and problems are caused.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1