joey barton assaults barnsley manager

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Couldn't agree more. Barton is a fairy compared to the players you quoted and the likes of Tommy Smith  Nobby Stiles and  Norman Hunter. I have mixed feelings about Barton. He does tell it how it is a

Armed stand off with Raol Moat and Gazza turns up with a 4 pack and a fly rod..........?

Just been to watch local teams last game of the season . Lost 3-1 . But as embrassing as the top players are , in the depths of the local leagues theres still steel and grit . Tackles flying in everyw

Posted Images

2 hours ago, maxhardcore said:

Hopefully the c**t gets Jail for it.

Pure Scum total wanker ?

What did he do then?.....did he just chin the bloke or what ?

• Haha 1
51 minutes ago, WILF said:

Nobody has said what he is meant to have done ?

Does it matter? After archie put the link up of his offences over the last 14 years, you think he's legendary! 

The prick can seemingly abuse and assault people 3 or 4 times a year whenever he feels like, for 14 years, and you think he's legendary?!! And that was just up til 2016.

Comes third on the list of c**ts, behind Gavin grant and Robin friday. Yeah, what a legend?!!!

I thought you were a sensible fella wilf

• Like 1

Ahh, I remember all this bollocks about Suarez.

Putting the cigar out on the lads eye is a c**ts trick but I really dont see the big deal about much else.

Everyone knows lads like Joey Barton, So f***ing what? 

21 minutes ago, shaaark said:

Does it matter? After archie put the link up of his offences over the last 14 years, you think he's legendary! 

The prick can seemingly abuse and assault people 3 or 4 times a year whenever he feels like, for 14 years, and you think he's legendary?!! And that was just up til 2016.

Comes third on the list of c**ts, behind Gavin grant and Robin friday. Yeah, what a legend?!!!

I thought you were a sensible fella wilf

You have to admit the thing about the England team is spot on.

And calling that bloke Mike Ashley’s “fat mate” and Tiago Silva and “overweight ladyboy” is f***ing hilarious in my book ! Lol 

The rest of it is bust ups at training and in games......some lads just naturally walk a fine line of aggression when they play sport.