Any plumbers on here ... not the shit terriers .......

10 hours ago, W. Katchum said:

Them corgi cnuts are as bad as anybody my mate who is corgi registered nearly blew his own house up fitting a hot tub ? then got his boss to do it ffs an he nearly scalded his missus ?  jist Cos somebody got a trade done mean they good at it, cowboys in every profession ?

Overrated I once fitted  a gas hose on a range cooker by removing it off old one ,renewing the pft tape an screwing it on, connected to mains gas ,said to the the then wife can you smell gas,(I've hardly got a sense of smell)?she said no so I said it's good to go ??now they supply cookers with out hoses want a professional just to do the same then twist and push it charge a fortune .

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Would look bad on your tombstone: Here he lies, Socks the Yid, Gassed his family to save a quid  ? Cheers, D.

Blocked heat exchanger

Posted Images

On 13/04/2019 at 22:52, W. Katchum said:

Them corgi cnuts are as bad as anybody my mate who is corgi registered nearly blew his own house up fitting a hot tub ? then got his boss to do it ffs an he nearly scalded his missus ?  jist Cos somebody got a trade done mean they good at it, cowboys in every profession ?

Very true that, I interview for electrical engineers at work and the amount if cowboys who try is unreal. 

Think I have interviewed 18 in the last 2 years and only 3 I have set on.

Some of them didn't even know the cable colours or what voltage they was looking for 

• Haha 1
On 15/04/2019 at 09:18, dogmad riley said:

Very true that, I interview for electrical engineers at work and the amount if cowboys who try is unreal. 

Think I have interviewed 18 in the last 2 years and only 3 I have set on.

Some of them didn't even know the cable colours or what voltage they was looking for 

A lot of clowns about mate and it ain't Just in Blighty ;)

I would never hire anyone from here to do any work on my gaff! Their idea of finishing is a joke. How they can step back and say.. "proud of that job" fuucking beats me.

As a gas safe registered engineer I can say the best thing anyone with a broken boiler can do is ring a gas safe registered engineer to come look at it! If you start fiddling with it and get a leak etc you could cause a lot of damage to sensitive electronics, and that’s just water not gas! The model of boiler in the picture also comes with a 7 year warranty so at still be under warranty from the manufacturer, worth checking. 

• Like 2

Got worcester Bosch coming out to fix mine in a few days. Pressure shooting straight up to 3 bar and water coming out of prv pipe outside. Expansion vessel they think. A two man job apparently??  4 weeks left on a 7 year warranty and they agreed to do it! ?

• Like 1
1 hour ago, steg said:

Got worcester Bosch coming out to fix mine in a few days. Pressure shooting straight up to 3 bar and water coming out of prv pipe outside. Expansion vessel they think. A two man job apparently??  4 weeks left on a 7 year warranty and they agreed to do it! ?

The Worcesters have a really small piece of pipework that connects the expansion vessel to the boiler and it can get blocked or expansion vessel might be knackered not sure how it’s a 2 man job....although I hate carrying my own tools!!!! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2