Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Go to Auschwitz and look at the claw marks left in the walls of the gas chambers and then try to deny it ever happened, you really have to be deluded, 300 thousand britons were on the death list if they had occupied this country. I really cannot believe that with all the eye witnesses and survivors testimonies that survived , why anyone would be naive enough to question the numbers that were executed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, keepitcovert said:

Go to Auschwitz and look at the claw marks left in the walls of the gas chambers and then try to deny it ever happened, you really have to be deluded, 300 thousand britons were on the death list if they had occupied this country. I really cannot believe that with all the eye witnesses and survivors testimonies that survived , why anyone would be naive enough to question the numbers that were executed.

I don't think it's a matter of questioning if it happened but why would numbers be exaggerated (if they were) and why would greater numbers elsewhere not be seen as just as atrocious as what happened during the Jewish holocaust. That brings a doubt into it, a doubt that needs debating respectfully.....not debate being banned. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, DIDO.1 said:

I don't think it's a matter of questioning if it happened but why would numbers be exaggerated (if they were) and why would greater numbers elsewhere not be seen as just as atrocious as what happened during the Jewish holocaust. That brings a doubt into it, a doubt that needs debating respectfully.....not debate being banned. 

Lets not forget uncle joes role in reducing the population of russia at the same time as hitler was wiping out the jews , gypsies, jehovas ,homosexuals, and all the others that didnt fit the perfect germanic image. Japanese troops had spread terror in nanking in 1937 burying people alive raping and torturing, Dont think it couldnt happen again it probably will. The human race is a destructive animal and will definately kill the planet off in the not to distant future, and on that cheery note good night.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Interesting and thought provoking thread lads, hope nobody fcuks it.

Cheers, D.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, DIDO.1 said:

I agree. The bit that twists my head is the murder of kids in that industrial way. But it's no worse than the japs or Soviets bayoneting babies....but we don't hear about that, or that the numbers were even bigger or see the philosophies as even dangerous today....its that discussion I find interesting. 

Also interesting is that, as you said earlier, people can be arrested for denying the Holocaust, but nobody is in any fear of that talking about other far worse atrocities. The Holocaust is pushed in everyone's faces at every opportunity and yet no one mentions that the Russian and Chinese casualties were far higher and far more atrocities were committed against them. 

Staffs Riffraff;- you really need to read some history. It was the very opposite of what you claim.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, Nicepix said:

Also interesting is that, as you said earlier, people can be arrested for denying the Holocaust, but nobody is in any fear of that talking about other far worse atrocities. The Holocaust is pushed in everyone's faces at every opportunity and yet no one mentions that the Russian and Chinese casualties were far higher and far more atrocities were committed against them. 

Staffs Riffraff;- you really need to read some history. It was the very opposite of what you claim.

I’m often amazed at how today’s modern socialists and Marxists have no idea how many people died in China and Russia in the name of failed communism

i suspect because we were not involved we don’t have an invested position and don’t push it

for many the holocaust was on our doorstep and too close for comfort

the others were across the other side of the globe so may as well have been on the moon

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

One of the last comments our guide at Auschwitz made was we have to remember Starlin killed far more people than Hitler did. 

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, hily said:

One of the last comments our guide at Auschwitz made was we have to remember Starlin killed far more people than Hitler did. 

But thats ok cuz it wasnt jewish people... they will be on every year like clockwork telling us how we can never forget

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I beleive the Germans felt they were very much in a fight for their survival.....and looking at Western Europe today I can see why.

Western Europeans are literally having everything taken from them, their faith, their moral fabric, their traditions, their ability to complain about it, their national identity.......and they are being out bred into the bargain.

We are literally an endangered species because birth rates are so far below what they need to be and government is making it financially impossible to reverse the trend.

Meanwhile the non Europeans are having 4, 5, 6, 7 kids and being supported all the way.

A blind eye is turned to the rape of our children, race mixing is actively encouraged and their “culture” is given status way above what’s left of our own.

Folks in this thread wonder how could the Germans have aimed kids into the fire?......they knew the enemy is the blood.

Fight for survival?......you bet your bollocks it was a fight for survival.

We didn’t go to war to save yids, we went to war to protect ourselves and way of life from German expansion.

Now, we are laying about and waiting for the final blow to fall.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You do know that the polish borders were shifted westward taking a huge chunk of german territory ? After uncle jozeph had taken half the east of poland. Thats why i question things as i have more than a passive interest in history and how you think the weirmacht took so many prisoners in first few months of barbarossa! Because stalin was about to launch a massive attack against the germans if you have a strong opinion either way look into it properly you will see both sides were played against each other for specific interests 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I beleive that sepf destructive nature we have against other humans is natures way to keep the population back down after it gets too high as no matter what we do to the planet it will recover when we are wiped off her

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, staffs riffraff said:

I beleive that sepf destructive nature we have against other humans is natures way to keep the population back down after it gets too high as no matter what we do to the planet it will recover when we are wiped off her

I sort of agree with that, people want to stick to their tribe and react with extreme violence when they feel it’s threatened.

f**k me, look at the Rwanda and the Balkans.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, tilimangro said:

I’m often amazed at how today’s modern socialists and Marxists have no idea how many people died in China and Russia in the name of failed communism

i suspect because we were not involved we don’t have an invested position and don’t push it

for many the holocaust was on our doorstep and too close for comfort

the others were across the other side of the globe so may as well have been on the moon

Nothing to do with Communism when the Nazis massacred millions of Russians and the Japs murdered millions of Chinese.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, tilimangro said:

Both the Russian and chinese genocides were in the name of communism

It was done in the name of expansionism, not failed communism as you posted above. Hitler also massacred Czechs, Poles, Dutch  and Greeks. They weren't communists. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×